Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Warlords Season 2 Ending Soon, Patch 6.2.3 PTR - Build 20691

Warlords Season 2 Ending Soon
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    After an in intense season of conflict in Arenas and Battlegrounds, the time is coming soon to see who has climbed to the top of the PvP ranks. Prepare to fight your last battles of this season, and remember—there is no substitute for victory!

Warlords Season 2 will be ending as soon as a few weeks from now. Once the season ends, we'll begin a roughly two-week process to determine end-of-season reward eligibility.

All players who believe that they may have qualified for Warlords Season 2 awards should note the following:

• In order to ensure you receive your award(s), please refrain from transferring your character(s) to another realm or faction until after Warlords Season 3 has begun.
    • Warlords Season 2 titles and mounts will be awarded a couple of weeks after Season 3 begins.

Conquest Points will be converted to Honor Points at the end of the season, and any Honor above 4,000 will be converted to in-game currency at a rate of 35 silver per point. A few other things to keep in mind once the season has ended:

• The Honor cap will remain at 4,000.
    • Warlords Season 2 items with rating requirements will no longer be available for purchase.
    • The Season 2 vendors will move over from where they are now and convert to selling last season’s gear for honor. The Season 3 vendors will appear in the newly vacated vendor location.
    • Rated Battleground and Arena matches will not be available during the break between seasons.
    • We will confirm the start date of the forthcoming Warlords Season 3 in a post here in the weeks to come.

In war, you win or lose, live or die—and the difference is but an eyelash. To the battlefield!

Patch 6.2.3 PTR Notes - November 3
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Item Upgrades and Valor are back!
    • Item upgrades are back! Players will be able to earn and spend Valor to upgrade items from Hellfire Citadel, crafted profession items, items created from Baleful tokens in Tanaan Jungle, and all Draenor dungeon drops. All the items you’ve already earned are eligible for upgrades retroactively.
    • To upgrade, visit your friendly neighborhood ethereal in Orgrimmar and Stormwind, or Stormshield and Warspear to upgrade your gear by 5 item levels at a time for 250 Valor, up to twice per item, for a total potential boost of 10 item levels.

Class Tuning Changes
    Death Knight (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)

Druid (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)

Paladin (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)

Shaman (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)

Warrior (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
    • General
      • Enrage now increases all damage dealt by 15% (up from 10%).
    • Arms

Raids and Dungeons
    Timewalking
    • Pepe should now remain with players that enter into a Timewalking dungeon.

Patch 6.2.3 PTR - Build 20691
    Build 20691 will be deployed to the PTR realms soon.

Spell Changes
    Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
    Death Knight (Forums, Talent Calculator)

Talents

Blood

Frost

Unholy

Major Glyphs

Druid (Forums, Talent Calculator)
    • Moonfire damage has been increased by 6%.
    • Moonfire damage has been increased by 6%.
    • Starfall damage has been increased by 6%.
    • Sunfall damage has been increased by 6%.
    • Sunfire damage has been increased by 6%.
    • Wrath damage has been increased by 6%.

Balance

Paladin (Forums, Talent Calculator)

Retribution

Shaman (Forums, Talent Calculator)

Elemental

Elemental & Restoration

Enhancement

Warrior (Forums, Talent Calculator)
    Arms

Fury & Protection
    • Enrage now increases all damage dealt by 15% (up from 10%).
    Last edited by chaud; 2015-11-04 at 03:19 AM.

Hmm, is enhance really getting buffed for PvE reasons? Right now they're a bit silly in PvP. Also I find it amusing that LB is getting a small buff while elemental blast continues to be outscaled by it in terms of raw damage.
    Last edited by Jaigar; 2015-11-03 at 10:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are those buffs or tooltip fixes? My moonkin will rejoice. I'm so sick of her right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shambulanced View Post
    Are those tooltip changes, or actual buffs?

Because if buffs, my dk rejoices. HUZZAH! Curious that multistrike still lingers, but I guess that will go poof with 7.0?

Elemental could certainly use the pve love, too.

Also, should I hang on to my honor/conquest tokens (from missions) to sell AFTER S3, or will they go poof in the changeover?
    I believe there was a recent tweet that said they only work during Season 2(as stated on the item) so sell that shit or use it while you can!

Quote Originally Posted by Shambulanced View Post
    Yo thanks for that.
    Why the hell do they insist on using twitter to communicate important stuff like that? Hate it.
    To be fair the description of the item says Season 2.

Season 2 PVP tokens turned into grey junk items on the PTR.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hope those class changes are actual buffs and not just tooltip changes. I'd love a little boost in my damage (as a Boomkin)! :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Are these actual buffs or tooltip fixes? I'm hoping just tooltip fixes..

Patch on 17/18th of November, wupwup

...Wait wait wait...does this mean that the next patch is nigh? o.O

Buffs to Lava Lash, Stormstrike and Starsurge? HAHAHAHAHA. They should get nerfed!

Someone save me the effort and just tell me what's going to be overpowered next, thanks.

Would they bring up Season 3 in this lull of content, or is the expansion coming quicker than I thought?

Quote Originally Posted by Orukmeta View Post
    Would they bring up Season 3 in this lull of content, or is the expansion coming quicker than I thought?
    Faster. Hopefully.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

Quote Originally Posted by Orukmeta View Post
    Typically 5-6 months per season. Can go longer if needed but that puts x-pack somewhere in April-May

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farath View Post
    Faster. Hopefully.
    A minimum season of 16 weeks(I believe thats what the devs said right?) would put 16 weeks at March 22nd. So is that the soonest the prepatch can land if they stick with their 16 week thing? I think a March 22nd prepatch is likely.

Lets assume best case scenario here.

Legions best case scenario launch date is April 19th. Worst case I would say is probably June 28th. I think a date in the middle is likely. May 24th confirmed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aelric70 View Post
    Typically 5-6 months per season. Can go longer if needed but that puts x-pack somewhere in April-May
    Season starts 2 weeks after patch right?

do i see a Shaman nerfs there????? Yes i do see them ....Thx blizz for the effort to help as shamans to quit your game for good ......

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually I was wrong. Its 1 weeks after the patch. let me readjust my timeline a bit.

March 8th is the earliest the Prepatch can hit.
    I still think it will hit March 22nd.

Earliest date legion would hit assuming 4 weeks of prepatch is April 2nd.
    I think Legion will launch May 17th or May 24th with a March 22nd prepatch.

I think a 1.5-2 month prepatch is likely this time since they said it will be big. A May 17th release would be at least 22 weeks assuming a late December beta. So maybe April people could be correct, but I still think thats a tad optimistic. A May 17th release would be at most 28 weeks of beta which is nearly 7 months. So if beta launches right after Blizzcon April release is likely and March is even possible. If it launches in December April is possible and May is likely.

i guess this means patch in 2 weeks? it's usually 2 weeks after the end of season announcement if I'm not mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleckens View Post
    i guess this means patch in 2 weeks? it's usually 2 weeks after the end of season announcement if I'm not mistaken.
    That's the usual routine.