Page 1 of 2
LastLast

What do Spaniards think of Latin Americans?

True question (Not counting Brazil), I'm just wondering how Spaniards or Latin Americans think of each other since they have been connected through some common elements. If you're a Spaniard or Latin American or someone who has knowledge on this subject please answer my question.

15+ Year Old Account
    You are baiting again.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    You are baiting again.
    Fuck it I guess I always bait then, just answer the question dammit

Half spaniard half italian here, even my italian family descends from spaniards so i feel like at home in Argentina where i have family, same thing in Chile.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    How about ask different questions?

Soon you'll probably open a thread asking "hey all you nazis, what do you think of jews? what about niggers?"

Asking opinions on deliberately provocative things is baiting and inappropriate.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

How about ask different questions?

Soon you'll probably open a thread asking "hey all you nazis, what do you think of jews? what about niggers?"

Asking opinions on deliberately provocative things is baiting and inappropriate.
    What does any of that have to do with this?

The question is fucking dumb.

Mexicans or Colombians are wildly different from Cubans or Dominicans. As are American Latinos different from Argentinians and so on.

There is a degree of cultural affinity due to the shared language and historic ties. There are people who are profoundly racist and there are others who love everything about Latin America and everything in between.

15+ Year Old Account
    What does any of that have to do with this?
    It's the same question, just different groups of people.

It's the same question, just different groups of people.
    The same question as what?

15+ Year Old Account
    The same question you asked in the title. Do you have trouble understanding this?

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    The question is fucking dumb.

Mexicans or Colombians are wildly different from Cubans or Dominicans. As are American Latinos different from Argentinians and so on.

There is a degree of cultural affinity due to the shared language and historic ties. There are people who are profoundly racist and there are others who love everything about Latin America and everything in between.
    You think I don't know thw first part? And I'm not asking anybody what they think of Latin America or Spain, I'm asking Latinas/os and Spaniards.

Let me break it down to you.

Your question is like asking an American what does he think of Europeans.

Which Europeans? Northern? Southern? Western? Eastern? Germanic? Latin? Slavs? EU Europeans? Non EU Europeans? All Europeans? Left handed Europeans? Right handed Europeans? Christian Europeans? Muslim Europeans? Etc.

The question is too broad to give any answer that wouldn't either be ignorant or filled with offensive generalizations.

10+ Year Old Account
    The same question you asked in the title. Do you have trouble understanding this?
    Way to hijack the thread buddy. Just answer the damn question, why does it matter what type of question it is? Do you honestly get off nitpicking questions that are asked out of genuine curiosity? Settle down and stop taking over the thread, k?

You said I keep asking the same questions with different people? What are those threads I asked a region of converted culture what they think of their former colonial masters and vice versa? When and where?

You think I don't know thw first part? And I'm not asking anybody what they think of Latin America or Spain, I'm asking Latinas/os and Spaniards.
    What you just said literally made no coherent sense whatsoever.

Which Europeans? Northern? Southern? Western? Eastern? Germanic? Latin? Slavs? EU Europeans? Non EU Europeans? All Europeans? Left handed Europeans? Right handed Europeans? Christian Europeans? Muslim Europeans? Etc.

The question is too broad to give any answer that wouldn't either be ignorant or filled with offensive generalizations.
    What the fuck do you think Spaniards are?

Unless you mean South Americans in which yes they have distinct cultures but a good majority are Spanish influenced.
    Last edited by Techno-Druid; 2015-11-04 at 04:01 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    I am cuban I think spaniards are economically fucked by scummy politicians and they fucked themselves even worse for granting spanish citizenship to the cuban grandchildren of spaniards. On a more personal note I think they are good people.

Deleted
    Well I liked the question actually. Could the trolls leave this post for the ones who do understand the question?

You can see it in a way like Europeans tend to look at the US, or vice versa. Ofcourse there are lots of different opinions but it's interesting to see how they look at the continent where some of their close family has moved.

Quote Originally Posted by Vizardlorde View Post
    I am cuban I think spaniards are economically fucked by scummy politicians and they fucked themselves even worse for granting spanish citizenship to the cuban grandchildren of spaniards. On a more personal note I think they are good people.
    Thank you for answering my question.

Deleted

He wants people to speak out of their own experience, not generalize a whole continent by just guessing what they might think. What a stupid insinuation. Go home.