Legendary Daggers proc broken on purpose

Do you guys agree with this?

Originally Posted by Aerythlea
    It is intentional that the proc from these daggers stops functioning beyond the level the daggers were designed for.

In general, if these Legendary procs were left in place, some Legendary items would still be very powerful, even at higher level caps. Subsequently this would result in a situation where players will feel that they have to do content from previous expansions in order to remain competitive in current content. This would run contrary to the general path of progression in World of Warcraft, that items will be replaced as your level increases.
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/3...working/#post9

IMO, its bullshit, i havent done the math but i doubt that the daggers can be that powerfull to neglect Mythic daggers

10+ Year Old Account
    The thing is: they were working before the timewalking patch. The ruined them with the scaling.

That's just a general statement from a retarded cm. Its bugged at all lvls and that has nothing to do with what the cm said.

BUT, later in the thread the CM made it sound like they weren't aware that it wasn't working even at the proper level, not just at max level. So for timewalking, or people who have the daggers at level 85, it doesn't work either. The CM said he forwarded it on and thanked them for the bug reports.

So, I have a hope that it will be fixed for timewalking at least.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wow View Post
    That's just a general statement from a retarded cm. Its bugged at all lvls and that has nothing to do with what the cm said.
    The CM was replying to someone who was level 100 (the OP), and so the response was appropriate. After others commented on it being bugged in TWing, she said that she would forward it. I don't see how any of this isn't sensible.

Quote Originally Posted by Khiyone View Post
    The CM was replying to someone who was level 100 (the OP), and so the response was appropriate. After others commented on it being bugged in TWing, she said that she would forward it. I don't see how any of this isn't sensible.
    The daggers worked at 90 and at 100 early on they just proc'd less and they still proc even now at 100 it's just the proc only gives the first 5 cp's and not the rest. So no the response wasn't appropriate, it was just a reply of "legendaries don't work past their lvl" just to write the player off. Which it isn't even true for most legendaries most of them just proc less. The infact only legendary that doesn't work at all at 100 is the cloak.

So yea it was a terrible reply.
    Last edited by Wow; 2015-11-04 at 07:17 PM.

guys that's actually very scary, first legendary item that got broken to my knowledge. its a legendary, why break it? they always do this to the rogue.
    “Choose a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life” “Logic will get you from A to Z; Imagination will get you everywhere.”

I used my Daggers for the entirety of leveling thru MoP, they were awesome…

I would LOVE to be able to use them still, SO wish Blizz would give us additional quest lines each expansion to level up our Legendaries, make it a hefty gold sink as well if they want…

I guess that might be moot at this point, with Legion & Artifact Weapons coming up…

But, semi Fangs of the Father related, now Demon Hunters also get to glide with their wings…?!? Like we Rogues could do with our Daggers equipped…? I will bet they do not have any cool downs on that though…

I am still miffed that the Legendary before us Rogues gets a mount as well as a Legendary (all rolled in one), but we get Cooldown Wings that cannot fly us anywhere…?!?! WTF, Blizz…?

And to close this bitch-session out, DH gets Double Jump, because "…most agile of the classes…"

WT EFFING F, BLIZZ…???!!!???

[/soapbox]