Mythic Mannoroth Questions/Log Analysis

Hey guys, we're struggling a bit on Mythic Mannoroth, RL decided to use Paragon's strat (Side to side movement, square formation for soaking Wraths, etc.) Anyway, I've been checking our logs with a couple of friends and I just want to know if we are missing something, I've identified a couple of problems so far:

- Using Shadow Bolt Volley instead of Explosive Doomspikes for Mark of Doom (They don't want to change this, so whatever)
    - People receiving too much damage from Imps, Hellfire, Felseeker, etc.
    - Random deaths from soaking Wraths.
    - Too much cleave damage (We only have one "good" demo lock, so...)

We use two DKs for this fight, we're transitioning a couple of seconds after getting the 4th set of Imps, and we're literally fucked if one of the DKs is targeted by Shadowforce. Is there any way to fix this? Or it's just bad RNG? I don't want to use my 710 Blood Dk JUST for one extra grip (my main is a 730 Guardian drood).

Tuesday Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/PAaHrDqBCNphnFYK
    Monday Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/PYBzQC4wp6HLJGAF
    Sunday Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/4CywJ6cxZXKbT8vL
    Wednesday Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/37FhMJTcZQPYnDvC
    #yolo #swag

10+ Year Old Account
    You could use ursols vortex with typhoon as a ghetto grip.
    or ursols vortex with your ele shamans thunderstorm.

Edit: if your warlock has anything better than class trinket he should definitely use it because there are better options on that fight.
    Last edited by kushlol; 2015-11-04 at 07:54 PM.

Made by dubbelbasse

Deleted
    So, there's a few ways of dealing with the 2nd imps in P2 (the one with Shadowforce), you can have your dk go Blood if you don't need the dps (he won't be targetted by Doom lord circles or Shadowforce in P2), or you can pray he makes it infront of the boss and grips on to someone else at the assigned grip spot. Latter option is very risky since the Doom Lord circles will be out / just ending, meaning that he will either have to AMS the explosion or hope that they explode before that.

There's really not much else you can do, the fight is frustrating as fuck and very rng heavy because of that, I've done all of my kills with 3 DKs and a few pulls with two, I would honestly just go Blood or get a 3rd DK.

We used the Volleys as well and it wasn't a problem once we figured out how to line up stuff (we decided to postpone the dispelling the 2nd curse in p2 so that the shadow bolt volley doesn't coincide with the shadowforce as it killed people - dispelling the curse right before or during the shadowforce desynced those abilities).

As for 2DKs, we kinda had the same problem, but unless you want to swap to DK, you'll have just have to live with it. Only advise is that you should see what rotation lines up better with the other abilities (rotation as in look if it's better that the DK tank gets the odd grips and the dps the even or vice versa).

Try doing it with a 3rd DK tank like @Dreadwraith suggested. This could be your alt or one of the dps DKs can respec.

We felt Volley provided a more consistent way of breaking Marks.

Keeping a light 3 yard spread is very important for spawning Imps. Depending on your strat, taking one tick of Felseeker is fine and probably good as it propels you to where you want to be. Taking Infernal/Hellstorm damage is unacceptable, however.

If you're doing the square Wrath strat, we had the 3rd DK tank and a single mage with Glyph of Ice Block soak all four Wraths. The tanks then soaked the healer Wrath.

Shadowforce/Wrath/Gaze is pretty RNG, hope for the best on your kill attempt. We had the luxury of 3 DKs, 1 blood 2 dps.