Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can they not just sort it with camera witness. It's a shop/mall ought to have some.

The fuck is wrong with people, jail time for that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Look, I was there. If the cop had let them go on a little longer I would have gotten my dick out and started shaking hands with Ben Franklin. So I'm glad he stopped them. Because then I would have wrongfully been victimized for my innocent penis being free.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    Can they not just sort it with camera witness. It's a shop/mall ought to have some.
    The last part of the story that Winter linked says the camera footage was lost. How very odd.

Defense attorneys say the case was dropped by prosecutors after the Foodland surveillance videos disappeared and they made a motion that would force the officer back under oath.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

Tennisace, is that you?

OT: The cop is an asshole. Sure. That doesn't prove anything. Frankly as a fellow gay, I'm a bit annoyed you immediately went to, "War on women" versus "homophobia."

One of those things is very prevalent in the US still. One is not. Hint: The War on Women isn't real.

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    Due process. So it has to go to court, and a court of law has to review any evidence and then make a determination either by judge or jury. And since we have an arrest for disturbing the peace, and a separate case being raised against the officer, that means this whole thing has to happen twice.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    As a bystander I tend to believe this account, thanks for finding this

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Interception View Post
    The last part of the story that Winter linked says the camera footage was lost. How very odd.

Defense attorneys say the case was dropped by prosecutors after the Foodland surveillance videos disappeared and they made a motion that would force the officer back under oath.
    Heh, oops

Yeah, there would almost definitely be cameras by the tills (cash registers?) which is where the final confrontation happened.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Tennisace, is that you?

OT: The cop is an asshole. Sure. That doesn't prove anything. Frankly as a fellow gay, I'm a bit annoyed you immediately went to, "War on women" versus "homophobia."

One of those things is very prevalent in the US still. One is not. Hint: The War on Women isn't real.
    Honestly, might get flak for this, but I think immediately trying to slap homophobia is just as silly as the war on women thing.

I think all PDA is tasteless, straight or gay. It also sounds like these 2 ladies were getting into it.

After reading more, I'm inclined to think this was a non-issue. Forcing them to stay on the island for months is absurd for a minor annoyance that is PDA. It seem likely some homophobia was at play.

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Washington Post:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...a-supermarket/

Another male forcing how women are suppose to act in public. Typical man who probably was not getting any and frustrated to see the PDA from two good looking lesbians (they are actually attractive).

This goes to show you that the war against women is real.
    Sure the fuck is real in my world.

Quote Originally Posted by Interception View Post

actually its not, most places will keep a week, 2 weeks top backed up, and this went on for 5 months, so unless they collected the video soon after the data will be taped over.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm confused. What were they charged with? The story seems a bit one sided.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Honestly, might get flak for this, but I think immediately trying to slap homophobia is just as silly as the war on women thing.

I think all PDA is tasteless, straight or gay. It also sounds like these 2 ladies were getting into it.
    Oh I don't mean to think it's homophobia either. Just that when certain individuals cry out some kind of bigotry, I'm a tad annoyed that my imaginary bigotry was skipped over for sexism.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    actually its not, most places will keep a week, 2 weeks top backed up, and this went on for 5 months, so unless they collected the video soon after the data will be taped over.
    It's common practice where I work to make a copy of footage that may be used for legal proceedings. You know, like when someone is arrested in your store, on camera.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I deleted my comment and just linked the article, since my comment was solely based on what the OP typed, which didn't include the actual facts on the case or the article itself.
    I mean, I can probably find somebody in a crowd lingering around a car accident to testify that Aliens made the crash happen. So that's still up to the court of law to decide. We have 2 conflicting accounts here. The whole "last person who said something" effect. The last person to contradict somebody else suddenly has this big cult following of believers.

Even if they were french kissing, like so the fuck what?
    And the witness allegedly found it lewd, but stared long enough to come up with a detailed account instead of turning away immediately and looking for a store employee to complain to?

And my favorite gem
    Harrison acknowledged the moment: "I said excuse me. She repeated f*** off. I told her you don't talk to a policeman like that."
    Your country is the only country on earth where police officers can get away with that kind of hot shit mentality. Police are treated as public servants elsewhere in the world. Not some hot shit action heroes that are there to do enforce rules for the sake of enforcing rules.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    If there was an incident in the store that involved an arrest then the camera footage should have been taken immediately since there were obvious criminal charges put against these two women according to the article. So at the most you have a police department trying to protect its officers from harm and at the very least you have shoddy police work in gathering evidence of a crime.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

7+ Year Old Account
    Why do people use the term homophobic? Most people who disagree with homosexuality honestly do not care about what homosexuals do (in other words, they could care less) as long as the homos (short for homosexual) don't try to impose their twisted beliefs on other people. Homos are just very insecure about everything so they come up with the term homophobic to counter the fact that they are the ones that are scared because they know that morally they are wrong.

People don't really care what the homos do.

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Washington Post:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...a-supermarket/

Another male forcing how women are suppose to act in public. Typical man who probably was not getting any and frustrated to see the PDA from two good looking lesbians (they are actually attractive).

This goes to show you that the war against women is real.
    Where is the evidence of Homophobia? how do you know he wouldn't act the same way if a Heterosexual couple had done this? Are you seriously going to tell me a typical man would have a problem watching 2 somewhat attractive women kissing (i dont think they where that pretty but you did)

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, there's bigger fish to fry. Cops are murdering blacks all over the country. Let's prioritize please.