7+ Year Old Account

All time favorite Thread?

What is your guys all time favorite thread on Mmo champion?

10+ Year Old Account
    any thread made by tennisace.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

There was a thread on here once about "how do you wipe your ass", that was entertaining while it lasted.

Oh yeah, found it.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...wipe+your+butt

Hunger Games.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Any thread where we can get either Orlong or Vyxn to ramble on for pages without getting banned.
    Putin khuliyo

There was this thread with a really really long OP and a kind of incendiary title that somewhere close to the bottom of the post let people know that it was basically a social experiment to see if people actually read all of a thread or just reacted to the title + first few lines/paragraphs and encouraged people who had read the whole thing to respond in agreement with a certain phrasing (and keep the ruse going) to differentiate between people who read the whole thing and were 'in' on it and people who didn't bother to read. It was pretty amusing. It was years ago though so I don't have a link to it.

There was also this other post aaaages ago as well that was a story (might have been copypasta) about a guy coming downstairs after a long WoW session to find a bear in his kitchen that had broken through the screen. It started off plausible enough but escalated rather seemlessly to the point that they were locked in eternal combat, fighting on the scale of galaxies and universes and eventually transcending space and time. I really wish I could find that one again :c .

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    There was also this other post aaaages ago as well that was a story (might have been copypasta) about a guy coming downstairs after a long WoW session to find a bear in his kitchen that had broken through the screen. It started off plausible enough but escalated rather seemlessly to the point that they were locked in eternal combat, fighting on the scale of galaxies and universes and eventually transcending space and time. I really wish I could find that one again :c .
    mmo-champion.com/threads/667076-Story-Time-Children This one?

Quote Originally Posted by Caeli View Post
    mmo-champion.com/threads/667076-Story-Time-Children This one?
    Yessssssssss!!! I've been looking for this for ages (although not expending a huge amount of effort). Thanks

I can't not say Hunger Games

Deleted
    The Hunger Games thread.
    Not only because of the thread itself, but also because of everything that came from it. <3

"Poll: Have you ever crapped your pants?" - obviously.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    A tipping thread.

I like threads like "what do you do for a living" so I can be creative in my response.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland