7+ Year Old Account

Funny school Stories?

A lot of us remember our childhoods fondly so my question is......

Do you have any funny/memorable stories from your youths?

Deleted
    During one class we were making paper airplanes (we were on the 1st floor) and whenever the teacher turned away, we'd stand up and throw them out of the window. Eventually he noticed and sent me and one other kid out. Rather than going to the principal's office we went outside to pick up the airplanes, and attempted to throw them back in through the windows.

Another time, before class started on the ground floor (we were already inside the classroom, but teacher wasn't yet), one kid thought it would be funny to climb out of the window. After he did, teacher came in, calmly walked up to the window and closed it, casually gesturing he had to walk around. When he got back in through the door, he was sent out for being late.
    Last edited by mmocbc5645dc6c; 2015-11-05 at 09:05 AM.

Deleted
    There was this time when I was called to translate in the night on a class trip when a group of angry belgian people claimed
    somebody from our class peeped on them and nobody knew what the heck was going on.

Deleted
    Also during a backpacking trip sleeping in youth hostels (sneaking in drinks and even weed) we managed to make a lot of noise at a late hour, and upset one of the teachers to the point that he came in raging in his pyjamas, shouting "THAT'S ENOUGH, YOU BUNCH OF ANTISOCIAL FAGGOTS!! DO YOU THINK THAT'S NORMAL?" and ranting on from there. He was generally considered to be a really boring, plain teacher, so that was quite a contrast.

My AP English class senior year was always... Eventful, to say the least. Our teacher was a really funny guy, he didn't mind being messed around with and joking around in turn.

One morning, he left the classroom for less than 10 minutes to grab some books and when he came back, my best friend and I had taken over the class, distributing flyers and a packet about cat videos on Youtube, which we proceeded to watch for the rest of class. He stood in the door for a few seconds, dumbfounded that everyone was taking notes on a Star Wars parody.

He then shook his head, sat down in a desk, and put his head down. We won that week!

10+ Year Old Account
    My teacher had a little nervous breakdown in front of the class. It was pretty funny, but I guess you would have had to have been there.

One time we went to a college campus (not gonna say which one) for an event and slept in some vacant dorms, and a couple of us snuck up onto the roof of the dorm and pissed off the top of it.

Another pissing story, a friend of mine (not one of the people mentioned above) took a piss in the loft behind the stage at our high school, and proceeded to show everyone who was working back there that he had pissed up there.

Good Times.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well once upon a time..

Me and my friend were writing notes in class to each other.
    We made it into equations since it was Math class.

I wrote something like "Mr *** = boring + ineffective
    He wrote something along the lines of "Miss *** = (hot + sexy) ^ 10000.
    Dude was really into our Spanish teacher.

So then class ended and I just put the note under my desk and went on break.

Later that evening, I realized the note wasn't there. This other classmate who sat a couple seats away apparently grabbed it during the break.
    He was threatening us to go show the Spanish teacher, who was teaching us that evening. He literally was walking up to hand her the note...

Me and my friend were totally freaking out. Luckily enough, my friend got up and just grabbed it so we were spared..

Deleted
    During a national holiday (Sinterklaas, comparable to Christmas) the whole school was making tests in separate classrooms. They were supervised by stand-in teachers; and my class was being supervised by hands down the poorest, most anxious (male) teacher with the least amount of control. It didn't help that halfway into the test the school speakers started playing holiday music, but that was quickly cut off.

At some point the teacher saw one of the kids peeking at the sheet of the kid next to him. Teacher told him "no cheating on the test", but the kid next to the cheating kid replied: "but it's his birthday!"
    ...To which the entire class responded "It's your birthday?! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY..." as loud as we could, holding our sheets up as we sang "hip hip hurray!!!".
    The teacher had faceplanted into his desk and remained there until we were done singing, by which time he pathetically asked if we were done now. The rest of the test was relatively quiet, but that sure wasn't his best day at work.

It was also the only time I ever saw the classroom nerd (straight A's) looking up an answer from his neighbour's sheet. During the birthday song.