Voters
12. This poll is closed
  • Need for Speed

7 58.33%
  • Call of Duty Black OPs 3

5 41.67%
    10+ Year Old Account

Need for Speed or Black OPs 3?

If you had to choose? I am bit undecided, not sure which.

disclaimer: this is not game vs game thread
    -K

Personally, I would go for Need for Speed. As I understand it this is supposed to be a reboot of the Underground series, probably my favorite 2 racing games outside of Forza/GranTurismo.

I feel burned after CoD:AW. It was a fun campaign, but the multiplayer left a lot to be desired.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah sounds good, do you think Racing Wheel or Controller for NFS? Friend is getting it on console while Il wait and get it on PC when it releases in Spring 16'
    -K

Need for Speed, gonna race with the Volvo 242!

FC - 2234-7580-4322
    Ingame - Mille
    DS name - Groggen

While I love both, Blops3 for PC is looking to be something made of dreams. The beta was awesome and the features for release and future release all have me highly excited to finally have a great game again (since Ghosts and AW were crap imo). Treyarch and @PCDev don't fuck around when it comes to making a COD for PC.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister K View Post
    Ah sounds good, do you think Racing Wheel or Controller for NFS? Friend is getting it on console while Il wait and get it on PC when it releases in Spring 16'
    If you can do a wheel, do it. NFS is pretty controller friendly though so you arent going to loose anything gameplay wise.

If your friend is getting it on console, why dont you? You could do multiplayer together. Seems silly to have the same game but different platforms.

15+ Year Old Account
    While both are good, people are clearly going to jump into this thread doing their normal "OMG EVERYONE HATES COD SO I HATE COD ALSO" thing.

The thing is, this CoD for the first time since BO2 is looking amazing, especially on PC for when map making/mod making/dedicated servers arrive. I played the beta when it came out and damn, I had so much fun, I played like 15 hours over the course of 3 days. I'd highly recommend CoD this time around if it's one or the other.

I've been playing CoD since the first one, yet I admit when they're bad (Unlike that guy on these forums that can't say anything bad about Halo or Xbox and gets into an argument everytime someone does, like a kid having a tantrum). Ghosts and AW were quite frankly, shit, the campaign in both of them was ok but we all know CoD is mainly for the multiplayer.

There is enough change from both of the past cods, the new class system is a breath of fresh air, the maps are bright, colourful and from the beta were a lot of fun (we only saw 3 of how ever many). The graphics are nice, the gameplay is fast and smooth, the movement isn't overdone like it was in AW.

If you're in no rush wait and see streams from people playing both games if you can't decide.
    Last edited by Solidito; 2015-11-05 at 02:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    While both are good, people are clearly going to jump into this thread doing their normal "OMG EVERYONE HATES COD SO I HATE COD ALSO" thing.

The thing is, this CoD for the first time since BO2 is looking amazing, especially on PC for when map making/mod making/dedicated servers arrive. I played the beta when it came out and damn, I had so much fun, I played like 15 hours over the course of 3 days. I'd highly recommend CoD this time around if it's one or the other.

I've been playing CoD since the first one, yet I admit when they're bad (Unlike that guy on these forums that can't say anything bad about Halo or Xbox and gets into an argument everytime someone does, like a kid having a tantrum). Ghosts and AW were quite frankly, shit, the campaign in both of them was ok but we all know CoD is mainly for the multiplayer.

There is enough change from both of the past cods, the new class system is a breath of fresh air, the maps are bright, colourful and from the beta were a lot of fun (we only saw 3 of how ever many). The graphics are nice, the gameplay is fast and smooth, the movement isn't overdone like it was in AW.

If you're in no rush wait and see streams from people playing both games if you can't decide.
    I feel exactly like you do about this COD release. And I do see a lot of people feeling and saying the same things, which is great because that just means a larger population of players to kill every night.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait for Fallout! But out of those two the new CoD actually seems alright.

The new cod has some big potential, especially when it comes to pc.

NFS on the other hands has been, and will continue to be trash since underground and the original most wanted.

Any choice would be a better decision than picking up Call of Duty: 2015 edition.

Quote Originally Posted by Drofdel View Post
    Any choice would be a better decision than picking up Call of Duty: 2015 edition.
    This attitude is ridiculous lol. You obviously have read nothing about Blops3 and you're just repeating the same drivel that you read from other uninformed people.

If you're looking for suggestions on what game you should play, please use the appropriate thread.

Closing.