Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    depends on if the gf is home or not.
    If she is working late 2 weeks then I would be gaming 4 hours a night / 3/4 nights a week + a few hours at the weekend.
    If she is home more I game alot less.

Deleted
    2-3 a day, in between working fulltime... 6-12 on Sat/Sunday, so anywhere between 20-40'ish a week! Used to be more like 90-100 before job/gf! Sadly those days are gone! Hopefully I can manage YouTube / Twitch as my full time thing this time next year!

not as much as I like in the warm weather weason, too much in the cold weather season

10-20 in a typical week, up to 30 or 40 if I'm really into a game.

I have associated video games with weed and now have trouble enjoying most games without it. So, without alteration, I game around 5 hours a week; with alteration it could go up to 40.
    When work feels overwhelming, remember that you're going to die.

Hmm, it varies due to sports and what was DVR'd the night before... I'd say probably say in the 14 - 30 hour range.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Not enough, really... Between work and my personal life, I'm lucky to get 4 or 5 hours in and that's on the weekend. Considering I'm being moved to a weekend shift effective this fucking Saturday, that number may decrease even further.

Deleted
    Around 98.

Deleted
    Too little.

Too many, frankly.

Anywhere between 30 and 70 hours a week. Depends on things I meed to get done around the house, if I have company, and if I want to watch netflix instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    not as many as i do looking at naked female elves,drow,draenei,high elves,wood elves,asari,etc.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Deleted
    In all honesty, 168 hours a week isn't enough.

At the moment, exactly 0!

When Fallout comes that will increase to about 2hrs/day (which is all I have time for).

umm my wife is a wonderful person and lets me game since i hate tv/she has to work weekends sometimes so like this week i'll average 4hrs a night and probably a really unhealthy amount from fri-sun im guessing around 36-40 hours so for the week uhhh...so like 52-56 hours this week but on an average week 24-30ish would be average

So I work 7-5 to support my wife and gaming.

I game from 5:30pm-11pm on weekdays with dinner, hanging out with my wife, and walking the dog all thrown in there. The majority of the time goes to game.
    On weekends, I game as much of the day as possible. We usually go on a date two times a week, usually Friday and Saturday.

In average I play 40-50hrs per week. When we have kids it will change but right now I am living the good life and still have disposable income.

Uhh, 9 hours for main raid, another 3 on sunday for a sell run and blackhand, I run stuff on my alts on other days, so like 25 hours?

anywhere between 15 and 20 per week

2 - 4 hours a week