Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I have no idea. One must be doing pretty good in speed skating. Another one I haven't seen after one memorable beating. Hope he's recovered without any long term effects.
    Rincewind: Ah! We may, in fact, have reached the root of the problem. However it's a silly problem and so I am suddenly going to stop talking to you.
    The better character questionnaire (D&D)

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    I had a lot of bullies growing up but the worst one ever is now deceased. He drowned while on spring break in 2014.

Didn't really bully or get bullied, the girl who was the biggest bitch to me ended up being a really good friend by the end of sophomore year. I should call her and catch up.

10+ Year Old Account
    I never got bullied.

He found "god" lol. We used to get people from temp agencies at my work. He ended up being a temp in my work area. When he saw me he came up to me and carried on about how "god" must have meant for us to meet so he could apologize for the past. Me and my coworkers were trying our hardest not to laugh our asses off at him. Not sure where he ended up, but he sure hadn't got far in life at that point.

One of my bullies was chopped up by a guy who he owed money to for blow; another killed himself (no idea why).
    No idea what the other two are up to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Friends on facebook with most of them and on friendly terms now. Past is in the past, kids do stupid shit. Quite a bit regret how they were or how they acted in their immaturity.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotai View Post
    I never got bullied.
    agreed. not sure why so many wimps these days.
    Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was harassed for half my junior and high school career by someone for money. My life was threatened several times. They weren't good times.

Last I knew he was in prison for attempted murder, his other charges were armed robbery. Past charges included assault and burglary.

No idea about my other bullies, most I know of turned out to be very successful assholes.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fooliuscaesar13 View Post
    One of my bullies was chopped up by a guy who he owed money to for blow; another killed himself (no idea why).
    No idea what the other two are up to.
    that's a lot of bullies.
    Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries.

10+ Year Old Account
    One was charged with suspicion of embezzlement in their Political (hilarity ensures) party. Funnily enough, it was the conservative youth party in our city.
    Another one, purely speculations, might have been knocked up by some random fellow. Had a nasty personality and using heavy make up. Yuck.

I've had some enemies, some which I just dislike but don't really hate, but the two above are the ones I can never look at and show compassion to.
    Actually, I don't really care about them enough to search for them, but I care enough to laugh when they make a real fool out of themselves from rumors I hear. Or newspaper, which was the first one's fault.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know, why would I care?

Never had any bullies. Guys ripped on each other at my school, but it was all distributed evenly and was more along the lines of pranks. We were still mostly friends.

I never really had a bully, I would get teased sometimes by a couple but nothing too serious. I've come to realize most of the people I considered "enemies" back in school, were just in that position in my head due to childish jealousy. I don't know what ever become of any of them though, I don't do social media.
    Last edited by Moonstream; 2015-11-05 at 11:53 PM.

Deleted
    One grew up and started a family a few years ago in his early 20s, the other (I moved around a lot and didn't find out until I was already in my 20s) had a car accident while still a teen, was in coma for over a month, suffered from amnesia for a while, got super depressed and suicidal. No idea what happened to him since. Sounds unreal, but he very much exists.

Thankfully, I didn't really have any.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

10+ Year Old Account
    Never bullied. Just one guy who I never got along with. He became my neighbor at some point and is now one of the nicest guys I know.

7+ Year Old Account
    If they died painfully, I wouldn't raise an eyebrow, and I don't care either.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I was a Cheerleader but my main rival / bully on the squad is married with kids now and works at PetSmart. Idk if thats a victory or not.

My other bully, well the neighborhood asshole when I was a kid eventually went on to become a rapist and sexual criminal and is in prison for life. Makes me wish I had bashed his head in with a pipe when I wanted to and had the chance Waaaayyyyy way back.

Quote Originally Posted by jazen View Post
    that's a lot of bullies.
    Gotta love being nerdy and poor in the inner-city.