Page 1 of 49
... LastLast

Legion Releasing by September 2016, Level 100 Boost, Early Demon Hunter Access

Legion Releasing by September 2016
    Legion website updates are happening!

• The regular version costs $50
    • The Digital Deluxe edition costs $70.
    • Pre-purchasing gives you a Level 100 Boost.
    • Pre-purchasing gives you at least one week early access to the Demon Hunter class.
    • You will need a level 70 character to create a Demon Hunter and you can only have one Demon Hunter per realm.
    • Legion is expected to release on or before 09/21/2016. This is not a release date.

WoD released 1 month before its expected date, so this gives us a real timeframe about Legion's release date (ie. Aug-Sep)
    SC2: LotV released earlier than its expected date, but still had an almost 8 month beta.

Quote Originally Posted by styil View Post
    WoD released 1 month before its expected date, so this gives us a real timeframe about Legion's release date (ie. Aug-Sep)
    SC2: LotV released earlier than its expected date, but still had an almost 8 month beta.
    LotV released about 4 months earlier than the expected date, worth mentioning.

Where do you see this

Ok.. i guess its time to unsub because im not doing HFC for another 9-10 months.

Ugh

Deleted
    Wait, is this a joke? September 2016? What?

Here we go again, people unable to read the "BEFORE" part like they did with WoD and LoTV's expected date pictures.

Hell even June or July would be too long for Legion. I really hope that's just a VERY conservative 'worst case scenario' date.

It must be. They've said beta is 'this year'and beta won't be longer than 3-4 months.

I wouldn't be too quick to panic about the date yet... They're probably just throwing a random date into the mix, but drop it early to make people happier.

Game time runs out in 2 days, I won't be renewing any time soon especially if they think September at latest is acceptable.

LOL Sept 2016!?!?!??! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN.

No seriously, and it's also more expensive like WoD.... god damnit. Now the bait is "early access to DH". So we will be able to level one during WoD?! One hell of a bait I have to say...

EDIT: Nevermind, just read it now, only 7 days....

Ahahahaahahahahahahahahaaaa

Wow just wow. So much for yearly expansions.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Here we go again, people unable to read the "BEFORE" part like they did with WoD and LoTV's expected date pictures.
    The terrible wording in the title doesn't exactly help.

Learn to read, folks. It clearly says BY September. So, at the absolute latest we have HFC for 15 months, which I agree, would be fucking disgusting. They did the same thing with WoD when they announced pre-purchase, it said the game would be released BY December 20th. It released in November, so maybe August?

15+ Year Old Account
    Where I want to be and where I am are 2 different places
    Dear god... I've been casual leveling alts like a mad woman this expansion waiting for Legion and now I have to wait another 10 months!? Oh hell no.

10+ Year Old Account
    WoW is... lol... is SO fucking done. Any wagers on FTP before Legion hits?

Boo. Another +10 bucks for the damn character boost expansion.

I am really disappointed. Even if that is their worst case date, that means it is way to far out. Even if it was only 6 months away, all my prep is already done. Every thing I want is already done. Time to un-hype myself. That is a pretty bitter thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Teebone View Post
    WoW is... lol... is SO fucking done. Any wagers on FTP before Legion hits?
    I was gonna start guessing about sub numbers by then.

Could they be below 3 million?

toomanyrifts.blogspot.ca || A Gaming Blog