Poll: Usubbing if Legion Takes until September?

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    I think releasing in September would basically kill the game. At least in MOP we had all the front loaded content they gave us from launch through 5.4 to keep us occupied if we really got desperate for something to do, so it wasn't so bad. But WOD was so light on launch content and post-launch support that there really isn't much if anything to do to last until September for most players. Especially if you're not raiding. Because this isn't just about "No content for 10 months". This expansion has been so content light it honestly scares me to think what will happen to the game if they leave it until September. No wonder they've announced they're not releasing sub numbers anymore.

And to top it all off, they waited until the freaking night before Blizzcon to announce it, so that all the con-goers probably won't have the chance to confront them about it. Cowardly.
    Last edited by snuzzle; 2015-11-06 at 03:01 AM.

Sig by Isilrien

Hahahha.

Dude, I've been unsubbed since February. I pity anyone still subbed.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm actually currently unsubscribed.
    Playing Gw2/PTR right now until Legion.

So i guess we lost a raid tier for nothing

Deleted
    I have been unsubbed for months already.

The shit Blizzard pulls off nowadays is simply amazing.

First they release WoD, the expansion with the least content ever which still cost more than any other expansion though.
    Then they announce the next one, so far so good, except there will once again be a huge gap between the final content patch of WoD and Legion, oh and Legion will cost even more than WoD, for some reason. Guess you gotta pay more for no content in WoD and a huge waiting time until the next expansion.

And they already try to lure people into buying it with a lvl 100 boost and early access to the new class (lol), so they can lean back, knowing they already sold their product way before it's close to being finished, allowing them to slack off as much as they slacked off during WoD's development.

God Blizzard, what have you become?

or should I say Activi$ion Bli$$ard?

uh whatever, I was thinking about trying out Legion, but honestly I'd hate myself for giving those greedy assholes who have lost all of their passion and have no interest in delivering a quality product anymore more of my money.
    Last edited by mmocb78b025c1c; 2015-11-06 at 03:09 AM.

I'm a pretty huge Blizzard fan but there's no way I'm sticking around till September of next year. It'll be the first time I have unsubbed in like 7 years.

I'll continue doing what I am now, subbing for a month here and there when there's new minor patch stuff to check out (and when I get a hankering to scratch the WoW itch), but otherwise remaining unsubbed. This'll be the harshest drought in the game's history if HFC lasts for a full year, though. The waits at the end of Wrath and MoP at least came on the tail of great expansions crammed with awesome content, and despite Cataclysm's problems it still finished with a very strong final patch that brought some genuine game-changing features to the table.

I expect they'll be doing a lot of minor updates to keep WoD ticking over, such as expanding timewalking and maybe adding additional valour upgrade levels etc, but part of me does wonder whether they'll try and get out another medium-sized content patch in the interim. No new raid tiers or anything, but maybe elements of features they're developing for Legion, new ways to engage with current content, or new ways to engage with old content. I think at this point they're well aware of how much a huge drought following a massively disappointing expansion will hurt the game.

I get the frustration toward the date, but please remember it's a deadline, not the release date. They managed to release Legacy of the Void five months early, depending on when beta starts (if it still is this year), we could easily see Legion by May or June.

Quote Originally Posted by Rigged Cannibal View Post
    I get the frustration toward the date, but please remember it's a deadline, not the release date. They managed to release Legacy of the Void five months early, depending on when beta starts (if it still is this year), we could easily see Legion by May or June.
    Still way too long.

This is ugly.

10+ Year Old Account
    gona buy token to get moose mount , other than that , FALLOUT 4 boys!

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'll stay subbed. With my 16 lvl 100's all with lvl 3 garrisons I should make another 2-3 million gold in that time! Might even level a few more alts for even more gold in that time.

Unsubbed until Legion. 15 months of 6.2. No thank you.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's noooooooooot hooooooooooow it woooooooooorks.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

I'll unsub for 6 months I think.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

-Deleted..

standard practice from blizz to have latest date 5 months ahead of time.

April would be my guess.
    Last edited by zemerax; 2015-11-06 at 03:27 AM.

I mean once 6.2.3 hits, and the new PVP season starts, we will have (estimated) 7-8 month PVP season. Literally I have no idea what would keep me subbed once spring hits, and that is not even have way to the deadline.

Seriously what a let down of an expansion. This is why Faralon was scrapped?

It really depends on the Beta launch. They're usually in Beta for about 4months before release. If we don't get Beta before the end of the year, it'll be a bigger deal. I feel like they're going to announce the Beta at/right after Blizzcon. It would be a good place to get the hype going.

Quote Originally Posted by zemerax View Post
    It won't be September, it'll easily be April however if they confirm this at blizzcon I'm leaving WoW and playing Black Desert when it hits in spring, with no plans to return.

I've been faithful since the start of WoD and have defended blizzard but pulling a card like that would push me over the point where I'd just quit. I've raided across 3 guilds all have died already no way I can find content to keep me busy until Q3.
    Since the start of WoD huh? well thats a very long time... /s

Quote Originally Posted by Rigged Cannibal View Post
    Blizzard doesnt miss deadlines Kappa

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    I have been unsubbed for months already.

The shit Blizzard pulls off nowadays is simply amazing.

First they release WoD, the expansion with the least content ever which still cost more than any other expansion though.
    Then they announce the next one, so far so good, except there will once again be a huge gap between the final content patch of WoD and Legion, oh and Legion will cost even more than WoD, for some reason. Guess you gotta pay more for no content in WoD and a huge waiting time until the next expansion.

And they already try to lure people into buying it with a lvl 100 boost and early access to the new class (lol), so they can lean back, knowing they already sold their product way before it's close to being finished, allowing them to slack off as much as they slacked off during WoD's development.

God Blizzard, what have you become?

or should I say Activi$ion Bli$$ard?

uh whatever, I was thinking about trying out Legion, but honestly I'd hate myself for giving those greedy assholes who have lost all of their passion and have no interest in delivering a quality product anymore more of my money.
    Its the same price
    Wod costed 50$ as well