Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal View Post
    I was hoping for the effect to be bumped up to 100% and/or added some versatility but it seems they forgoten that this legendary exists
    Even with 100% would it be worthwhile? It seems the effect itself is bad.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Deleted
    well I would redesign it to add 2 max rage Ignore Pains on you and intercepted target... the effect as it is right now is really really underwhelming and often even unable to utilize

My suggestion was to bake in a mini-safeguard.

Destiny Driver isn't entirely useless, though. I use it to off-tank Trilliax so the guild's Paladin can keep threat the entire time. It also can be used to intercept Bonds of Fel on Gul'dan - But this obviously isn't a good thing

Deleted
    intercept is just in a weird spot atm. on the one hand they clearly put some design time into it by making it absorb 3 hits, give rage, etc. on the other hand they heavily discourage use by making it transfer the majority off boss debuffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Him of Many Faces View Post
    intercept is just in a weird spot atm. on the one hand they clearly put some design time into it by making it absorb 3 hits, give rage, etc. on the other hand they heavily discourage use by making it transfer the majority off boss debuffs.
    Then do what I do & put it on a melee DPS on bosses where that happens. Works fine on Krosus & Botanist.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toybox View Post
    Then do what I do & put it on a melee DPS on bosses where that happens. Works fine on Krosus & Botanist.
    how do you intercept attacks on them?

Quote Originally Posted by Him of Many Faces View Post
    how do you intercept attacks on them?
    Obviously I don't intercept attacks made against them, but I do get the easy rage from it

Deleted
    Is Draught of Souls really worth using for Prot warriors? Our main tank is a prot warrior and he keeps saying he needs it.
    I just can't understand why that is tbh, its a dps trinket with a dps cooldown on it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    Is Draught of Souls really worth using for Prot warriors? Our main tank is a prot warrior and he keeps saying he needs it.
    I just can't understand why that is tbh, its a dps trinket with a dps cooldown on it?
    It is a HASTE-based trinket, which grants a protection warrior good stats (not so many HASTE trinkets out there).
    The PROC can be useful to increase your DPS, if you are in position where it does not endanger your protection/upping your DPS is useful (M+ for ex).

I would not say it is not a trinket for protection warrior, just that so many other classes or warrior specs (fury first, then arms) can benefit more from it.
    As usual, if your tank looted it and wanted to keep it, it is his/her decision, though in a progress perspective, other may need it more (see above) ...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Matoumass View Post
    It is a HASTE-based trinket, which grants a protection warrior good stats (not so many HASTE trinkets out there).
    The PROC can be useful to increase your DPS, if you are in position where it does not endanger your protection/upping your DPS is useful (M+ for ex).

I would not say it is not a trinket for protection warrior, just that so many other classes or warrior specs (fury first, then arms) can benefit more from it.
    As usual, if your tank looted it and wanted to keep it, it is his/her decision, though in a progress perspective, other may need it more (see above) ...
    One more question :P, would you be using it in mythic progression? He want to get it for just that to get him to the haste cap..

Quote Originally Posted by Wogga View Post
    thats what the patch notes now say. same for the shoulders. o_O

One more question :P, would you be using it in mythic progression? He want to get it for just that to get him to the haste cap..
    I'm 7/10M and if I had a DoS I would have it for basically all mythic fights atm since it is just such a large amount of damage and you can absolutely find places to use it that will make the fights shorter and easier. I think if a dps wants it however they should definitely get it first. Though it is a very very large dps jump for protection warriors when combo'd specifically with Avatar/Booming Voice/Battle Cry CDs and fight mechanics.

In mythic progression you want to move trinkets around and try things out and see what you can get away with.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wogga View Post

Tooltip error from when they changed it to vers more than likely. It's Haste/Vers/Mast according to wowhead ptr at the moment.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbiter View Post
    Tooltip error from when they changed it to vers more than likely. It's Haste/Vers/Mast according to wowhead ptr at the moment.
    From latest news on MMO Champion, they added VERSA and CRIT

"Mannoroth’s Bloodletting Manacles - Now grants Critical Strike and Versatility as extra stats."

There's no haste cap. It's not like with the DPS specs where one has to hit a certain haste % in order to get an extra ability into the Battle Cry window, but instead about getting as much haste as possible to improve the number of Shield Slam resets, increase attack speed, etc.

As for it's damage, it's not bad, but it's not great. I'm 905 equipped with my 900 DoS on, and during the Battle Cry/Avatar/Booming Voice window, each DoS use gives me 3mil damage. Each Shield Slam crits for 900k, so a SS > Revenge (reset) > SS wouldn't be too far behind.

"Mannoroth’s Bloodletting Manacles - Now grants Critical Strike and Versatility as extra stats."
    From the actual WoW patch notes, though (posted yesterday)...

"Mannoroth's Bloodletting Manacles: Now has an additional 771 Versatility (@ ilvl 940) as a third bonus secondary stat."

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account

Unless it was literally last minute, it's just an error with wowdb's database. It was crit and then changed it to vers because crit is terrible for all specs of warriors. That's why patch notes say "third bonus secondary stat" instead of fourth. Shoulders look the same way. Well find out for sure this afternoon though.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

Unless it was literally last minute, it's just an error with wowdb's database. It was crit and then changed it to vers because crit is terrible for all specs of warriors. That's why patch notes say "third bonus secondary stat" instead of fourth. Shoulders look the same way. Well find out for sure this afternoon though.
    Let us know, please Don't wanna wait until tomorrow!

I dont think blizzard cares or even acknowledges that crit is bad for all warrior specs. They still insist that secondary stats are all close.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg