Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Considering enough complaints about the crit on those warrior leg pieces being added ended up with Blizzard changing that crit to vers then I'd say they're somewhat acknowledging it. They were weak in regards to damage and adding crit wasn't changing much for either spec so vers made for sense in order to bump them up a bit.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

Are the US servers up yet? Do the bracers indeed have quad stats?

Quote Originally Posted by Toybox View Post
    Are the US servers up yet? Do the bracers indeed have quad stats?
    They are, they do not.

Quote Originally Posted by Shieldarm View Post
    They are, they do not.
    Heartbroken, but thanks for the clarification.

Could we get anyone to confirm or debunk that "Bastion of the aspects" affects crit blocks as well? I would, but I don't know how I would go about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaexaender View Post
    Could we get anyone to confirm or debunk that "Bastion of the aspects" affects crit blocks as well? I would, but I don't know how I would go about it.
    I can 100% confirm that it DOES affect crit blocks. Due to not being at 54, I'm at 2/4 for it, my crit blocks did a 68% blocked. (4% normal, doubled to 8%).

I used AdvancedInterfaceOptions (the addon), so I can see damage taken numbers more clearly, including my blocked amount. In Cathedral, I quickly saw a hit where I took ~70k damage, with ~181k blocked. I had no barriers or IP active, just to be safe. That adds to 251k. 181k is ~68% of 251k
    Last edited by Shieldarm; 2017-03-29 at 12:03 AM.

Deleted
    yep checked it on dummy with 4/4, it reduced damage by 76-ish %

10+ Year Old Account
    I just got the Thunder Belt, and wonder if the buff makes it better for single target then Prydaz?

Guess the bracers are a keeper, so my question is just about Prydaz vs Belt.

In terms of slots...

belt: I have a 905 haste/vers/avoidance belt
    neck: 915 crit/haste or 890 crit/haste/mastery

Writing this down I realize my other options suck for the neck. So I guess I'm gonna keep my Prydaz until I have a better replacement. Anyway, if I had a good replacement, Prydaz or Belt?

Edit: I guess in terms of 'usefulness', Prydaz wins for single target. It all comes down to my replacement slots.

Belt clear choice over Prydaz for M+ though.
    Last edited by Pippo89; 2017-03-29 at 08:05 PM.
    We are as God intended. Fallible, yet capable of great things.

Quote Originally Posted by Pippo89 View Post
    I just got the Thunder Belt, and wonder if the buff makes it better for single target then Prydaz?

Guess the bracers are a keeper, so my question is just about Prydaz vs Belt.

In terms of slots...

belt: I have a 905 haste/vers/avoidance belt
    neck: 915 crit/haste or 890 crit/haste/mastery

Writing this down I realize my other options suck for the neck. So I guess I'm gonna keep my Prydaz until I have a better replacement. Anyway, if I had a good replacement, Prydaz or Belt?
    I don't like the "randomness" of Prydaz as in you can't really time the absorb with anything, and it also has crit while the belt is perfectly statted. Belt also having Strength, I'd definitely go with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Soilx3 View Post
    I don't like the "randomness" of Prydaz as in you can't really time the absorb with anything, and it also has crit while the belt is perfectly statted. Belt also having Strength, I'd definitely go with it.
    Belt all day! It literally got 3x as good, having the belt + Anger Management is SICK on AoE pulls.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Knockkout and @Soilx3

Thanks for your replies. Makes sense. But my replacement slot for my neck isn't too great imo, compared to the belt.

Neck is 890 crit/haste/mastery, Belt is 905 vers/haste/avoidance ... The 905 belt has great stats (+ilvl) compared to my replacement neck.
    Oh oops I also have a 915 neck... But with crit/haste... Makes the decision more difficult :/

Edit: never mind, case closed. I'm using the 890 NH Talisman with crit/haste/mastery. And the belt is outright hilarious for dungeons, especially with Booming Voice and Anger Management. And it's also good for single target because it closes the gap between Battle Cry and Demo Shout. Love it.
    Last edited by Pippo89; 2017-03-29 at 10:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thundergod's Vigor is just pure love right now in Mythics.

Btw. Am I getting it wrong that "Bastion of the Aspects" is a 40% damage reduction on critical Blocks? 60%Block (40% damage you get) against 76%Block (24% damage you get).
    Have done one Mythic till patch and get a lot less damage than before.

Quote Originally Posted by Plehnard View Post
    Thundergod's Vigor is just pure love right now in Mythics.

Btw. Am I getting it wrong that "Bastion of the Aspects" is a 40% damage reduction on critical Blocks? 60%Block (40% damage you get) against 76%Block (24% damage you get).
    Have done one Mythic till patch and get a lot less damage than before.
    You effectively take 40% less damage from a critically blocked attack than you did before, yes. And you take ~11.5% less damage from standard blocked attacks than before.

That said, I have to agree. Thundergod's is hilariously amazing now. During M Skorpyron last night, we had a couple extra pulls off spiders. I was able to use Demo shout again, before it had even faded. It was beautiful.

HOLD UP. I just went through the trinkets last night and saw the trinket from kiljaeden and it works like nightwell residue. stacks up to 10 from taking dmg. and when used when shield wall is on cool down reduces cool down by 2.5s per stack which is whatever. NOW the real thing that gets me hyped is that when used WHILE shieldwall is active. It increases its duration by 6 seconds PER stack. SO if I am not too dyslexic that would mean a minute long shield wall? Wouldn't that make wall's fell and this trinket a mandatory combination? coupled with idk, the waist would make you a cool down refreshing machine. Also the trinket off the first boss gives 2300 armor for 10 seconds from getting hit. Would this trinket replace the darkmoon deck depending on how often it procs? Or would it make darkmoon deck obsolete? I doubt a proc chance for armor would be better than a constant armor, but ilvl is the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Dasboro View Post
    HOLD UP. I just went through the trinkets last night and saw the trinket from kiljaeden and it works like nightwell residue. stacks up to 10 from taking dmg. and when used when shield wall is on cool down reduces cool down by 2.5s per stack which is whatever. NOW the real thing that gets me hyped is that when used WHILE shieldwall is active. It increases its duration by 6 seconds PER stack. SO if I am not too dyslexic that would mean a minute long shield wall? Wouldn't that make wall's fell and this trinket a mandatory combination? coupled with idk, the waist would make you a cool down refreshing machine. Also the trinket off the first boss gives 2300 armor for 10 seconds from getting hit. Would this trinket replace the darkmoon deck depending on how often it procs? Or would it make darkmoon deck obsolete? I doubt a proc chance for armor would be better than a constant armor, but ilvl is the issue.
    It can definitely increase uptime of Shield Wall used that way. That would be pretty strong. It would partly depend on how many Shield Slams you can squeeze off, though. At a 4 minute cooldown, with each doing 4 seconds, and we'll say an average of a SS every 4 seconds (not too unreasonable, if a little low)... Wowhead says 4 procs per minute for the trinket... So, after 2 minutes, you get the CD to 2 minutes. 8 stacks of the debuff pushes Wall to 56 seconds. So you basically get Wall to ALMOST 50% uptime. Obviously able to make up that difference with Anger Management, were you to use it.

As for the 2300 armor, unlikely. Wowhead says 1.5 procs a minute, so it should be ~40s icd. We'll even use the Mythic version at 930, which is 2642 armor. That averages to 660.5 armor, which is less than even the lowest of DMC:I, and it can be unreliable when it procs, whereas DMC will always provide armor.

I gave away a 915 Memento... How daft am I?

10+ Year Old Account
    2% Ignore Pain relic or 2% armor? Armor, right?

2% Ignore Pain relic or 2% armor? Armor, right?
    Armor is better, but IP feels more needed in NH to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toybox View Post
    Armor is better, but IP feels more needed in NH to me.
    Thing is there is still a lot of physical damage in Nighthold. Star Augur is the only fight where physical damage is low (meteor) to none.
    By the way my guild is finally on Krosus Mythic, and dmg intake is much better than I thought. I'm also blessed with good healers though.

I tend towards armor, but I guess both relics are about the same in value.

Two upgrades today 905iLvl Haste (848)/Crit (415) boots /w leech, and a 900 Haste (2,011)/Mastery (922) ring. Ring won't always be used, but the boots will be... Happy with that!

Thing is there is still a lot of physical damage in Nighthold. Star Augur is the only fight where physical damage is low (meteor) to none.
    By the way my guild is finally on Krosus Mythic, and dmg intake is much better than I thought. I'm also blessed with good healers though.

I tend towards armor, but I guess both relics are about the same in value.
    There is, but we're at a point now where it's becoming less & less threatening. 2 set & 45% mastery with high SB uptime & the new 8% trait is enough for all I've fought so far, especially since 7.2 where we're rinsing our oldest record victories (we four healed Krosus this week & still beat enrage by 30 seconds).