One of these trinket questions if you don't mind:

Immortality deck (875) vs. Fel-Oiled Infernal Machine (905)?

Is the armor from the deck enough overbudget to compensate for the ilvl difference?

Quote Originally Posted by Bixster View Post
    With ToS coming in a couple of weeks, it looks like the T20 bonus wasnt just a placeholder. Any thoughts? I cant be the only one that hated the "press BR on CD" mechanic from WoD. I was so happy when they removed it and now we got it back, with an forced talent "choice".
    The T20 bonuses are a joke. At least compared to the T19 bonuses which were actually useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Delath View Post
    One of these trinket questions if you don't mind:

Immortality deck (875) vs. Fel-Oiled Infernal Machine (905)?

Is the armor from the deck enough overbudget to compensate for the ilvl difference?
    Are you struggling with physical damage? Then yes. The 905 is obviously much better for dps and everything non-physical though.

While I don't like the T20 bonuses, they are significant sources of rage, unlike T19. Also, as ilvl increases, T20 gets better while T19 gets worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaexaender View Post
    While I don't like the T20 bonuses, they are significant sources of rage, unlike T19. Also, as ilvl increases, T20 gets better while T19 gets worse.
    I still prefer T19. Especially that we'll probably be able to get near 100% crit block chance with it which is pretty insane, especially for M+.

We don't actually need more rage, which is the main issue. If this set was pushed when we had fuck all rage to play with (just before the big IP nerf) then it'll be welcomed. But it's just yet another CD we need to keep an eye on, and also makes us choose to use it for a fear effect or another IP. Also sort of forces you into Warlord's Challenge instead of Bounding Stride/Crackling Thunder.

Plus the mechanic of non-static CD's is just annoying, and they keep pushing it this expansion. Makes you unable to properly time CD's and makes you track them all the time instead of knowing exactly when/where you can use them.

non-static CDs are fun.