Quote Originally Posted by Beardyface View Post
    Because "why not whirlwind?"
    OOHHHHH GOTTEM.

FML. lol.

In other news I suspect a Rend/OP build with Titanic Might could be pretty solid? Pretty big buff to Titanic Might.

Quote Originally Posted by Geryas View Post
    I'm kinda hoping the In for the Kill change is a rework so it doesn't consume rage first but just gives, for a total equal gain, but I fear it will just be a straight nerf as it is the goto talent on that row, and we can't have that.
    This.

But convincing people not to freak out until we know for sure is a pipe dream.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Murlocbait View Post
    For Tactician's sake though, doesn't it need to consume the rage first, then refund it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Artunias View Post
    Yes, it does.
    Not necessarily.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shootdawoopy View Post
    I wonder if the change to Titanic Might is enough for it to be viable

Probably still the trap talent, go theorycrafters, i'm counting on you! ^_^
    It was already viable on low target cleave, but it's definitely better now.

New changes just hit the front pages. What do you guys think? Fury seems to got some nerfs, but perhaps because of their Mastery which may stack rather well with gear. Arms got few nerfs and buffs, any theorycrafter with numbers that can do the math on Titanic Might?

And there is no change on Focused Rage ... I hope they redesign it and make it more sensible. Just imagine hitting the freaking button consistently and timing it with your other abilities over a course of 10 minute fight (roughly), what was Blizzard thinking about the "Quality of Life" for players?

Is Focused Rage the go-to talent that tier? I can't stand the Focused Rage gameplay

In for the Kill hasn't changed the functionality from before: Mortal Strike still consumes its rage and then you are energized with 20 rage from IftK. MS is now rage neutral under 20% with IftK, with Dauntless you get +4 rage.

Quote Originally Posted by volgon View Post
    In for the Kill hasn't changed the functionality from before: Mortal Strike still consumes its rage and then you are energized with 20 rage from IftK. MS is now rage neutral under 20% with IftK, with Dauntless you get +4 rage.
    Pretty fucking dumb without any other baseline changes.

Why keep saying that it generates rage, if they want it to simply be free? Telling us it generates 20 rage just makes it feel bad when you first have to spend the 20, then get 20 back, where as if it stated it was free, we'd just roll with it.

Also, it's a really bad change. The execute rotation went from being quite interesting, to spending half our globals with our hands down our pants.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

I don't have beta and I have only played alitle on the ptr.
    But I really think thar FR should be removed and replaced
    With an of gcd heroic strike or something els, from a pvp perspective fr is just dumb and forces us to a 1shot gamestyle wich is boring as hell imo. And it don't seem to be fun in PvE either.

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    Why keep saying that it generates rage, if they want it to simply be free? Telling us it generates 20 rage just makes it feel bad when you first have to spend the 20, then get 20 back, where as if it stated it was free, we'd just roll with it.

Also, it's a really bad change. The execute rotation went from being quite interesting, to spending half our globals with our hands down our pants.
    One out of the three new changes is a welcomed change

One out of the three new changes is a rather "not required" change, though it's a buff

One out of the three new changes is just "fuckin stupid as hell" which is simply unnecessary

So they still haven't fixed Colossus Smash freshing the buff with like 4+ seconds causes it to not refresh at all, that has been an issue for like an eternity too.

Quote Originally Posted by Vastoorode View Post
    I don't have beta and I have only played alitle on the ptr.
    But I really think thar FR should be removed and replaced
    With an of gcd heroic strike or something els, from a pvp perspective fr is just dumb and forces us to a 1shot gamestyle wich is boring as hell imo. And it don't seem to be fun in PvE either.
    You're not alone, I've seen this sort of feedback given about FR since it was introduced.
    Last edited by Bigbazz; 2016-06-29 at 03:22 AM.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

More time to Charge of course.

I already have charge on CD, even with 2 charges and a shorter CD. Good fun, especially on fights where the mobility is needed.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

That sounds pretty interesting to me. But maybe we're just into different things...

With this new In For The Kill change I hope nobody's stupid enough to provide feedback that we're using Heroic Charge again like in WoD beta, only for them to put in the same fucking lame "nerf" on charge rage generation on same target.

Of course, the problem is already present before sub 20%.

What do you guys think about Arms pvp in Legion? Will we be fucked without the self heal?

Deleted
    I don't understand why this In for the Kill nerf? I mean execute phase last short enough, either on progress or farm. It's not like somehow we gonna exploit this talent to make warriors godlike below 20%. Some of these changes really don't make any sense. Also, FoB which was already the "best" talent in tier got another buff, which overshadow other talents and Slam also. I don't like Slam, its animation, sound, and this lame ability icon which reminds me of old school slam who had cast time and still hit like a wet noodle, but it would be nice to have options, without being forced to play WW (again).

Im not playing arms focused rage and titanic might are the go to talents. Now the nerfed raging blow and seem to be pushing the frenzy build on us for fury. Meanwhile I love every min of beta enhance shaman maybe I should main that.

Are the artifact traits multiplicative?

With the fervor buff. If you have Trauma, Fervor, and the WW trait on the artifact it basically seems to shit on just about everything in terms of raw damage and DPR sans execute or MS with the the legendary gloves.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    This.

But convincing people not to freak out until we know for sure is a pipe dream.
    I guess everybody is still a bit on edge from WoD beta, "Wait and see what Blizz are planning" didn't work out too well then... :P

Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    I guess everybody is still a bit on edge from WoD beta, "Wait and see what Blizz are planning" didn't work out too well then... :P
    I think it's more "Wait 'til someone hits ptr to see what the change really is, rather than freaking out based on a datamined tooltip."