10+ Year Old Account
    What would you guys say are the two best legendaries for raids?
    Signatures are overrated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lol View Post
    What would you guys say are the two best legendaries for raids?
    finger (execute+gloves)

- - - Updated - - -

whats the best way and maximum output on arms for mythic+ !
    I tried ravager in 7.1.5 its working nicely and I have like 30 mil diff with a good aoe class.. but ofc the dps on boss will be lower but still its working.. sweeping strike is not working at all. but I'm gonna ask it..
    how we can get maximum output on arms for mythic + dung's Btw my main problem is 2 adds.. because on 3 I can use cleave. on 4 my legendary waist and 5+ ravager or Bladestorm..

if u have any idea il be happy too hear

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by juhi View Post
    finger (execute+gloves)

- - - Updated - - -

whats the best way and maximum output on arms for mythic+ !
    I tried ravager in 7.1.5 its working nicely and I have like 30 mil diff with a good aoe class.. but ofc the dps on boss will be lower but still its working.. sweeping strike is not working at all. but I'm gonna ask it..
    how we can get maximum output on arms for mythic + dung's Btw my main problem is 2 adds.. because on 3 I can use cleave. on 4 my legendary waist and 5+ ravager or Bladestorm..

if u have any idea il be happy too hear
    That's what I thought, thanks.

Also, cleave is pretty weak, I don't think I'd bother with it even with the bonus to WW.
    Signatures are overrated.

Deleted
    Is SA still shit on us server patch or did they buff it? Currently my 870 nexus sims better than my 885 SA ...

Quote Originally Posted by Rectan View Post
    Is SA still shit on us server patch or did they buff it? Currently my 870 nexus sims better than my 885 SA ...
    I don't know the answer but you don't honestly expect the simulation to magically account for hotfixes that happened today, do you?

Quote Originally Posted by lol View Post
    That's what I thought, thanks.

Also, cleave is pretty weak, I don't think I'd bother with it even with the bonus to WW.
    Cleave isn't weak, it's a massive increase in damage to Whirlwind and on its own it does more damage per rage than whirlwind even on one target without Void Cleave. It's especially strong given that you can pre-buff a Whirlwind with a Cleave before popping your cooldowns, so you start your burst with a buffed Whirlwind which is a huge dps increase compared to just using WW.
    Last edited by Bigbazz; 2017-01-17 at 08:48 PM.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jessegreathouse View Post
    I don't know the answer but you don't honestly expect the simulation to magically account for hotfixes that happened today, do you?
    Ty for your sick and helpfull response but no the simulation should just show that SA is pretty shit now

Our stat prio is still mast>haste=vers right? i updated pawn and its all fucked up

-starts to dig grave- ... so many add phases I dunno wtf to do. Drop FR get CS and SS?

Anyone else having problems with Draught of Souls? i try to use it on cd and it tells me "item is not ready yet" Is the cooldown longer than indicated?

So if I have legend gloves am I using shoulders,back,pants and helm? the chest is absolutely shit stats.

i think it is shoulders + helm (those 2 for sure pretty much always) + chest + cloak if you have archavons
    + cloak + gloves if you don't have archavons

that leaves room for a second legendary, the ring is the 2nd best i think, due to the simple fact that there is only ONE mastery ring in NH at all (the guldan ring is bis for sure).
    the legs are good aswell but there is a very good itemised random drop for the leg slot. moreover leaving out the legs from the set will leave you with the opportunity to wear a full set + legendary leg on cleave encounters and m+

maybe legendary ring + legs are the way to go but i doubt archavons are replaceable (even after the nerf). however this would open up a bis list with helm/shoulders/gloves/cloak but you'd be forced having another mastery ring from high m+ content

trinkets are drought of souls + not sure yet. a very high appendages, maybe convergence of fates, we will see.

rest of the slots are pretty much straight forward high mastery items as always

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitaen View Post
    i think it is shoulders + helm (those 2 for sure pretty much always) + chest + cloak if you have archavons
    + cloak + gloves if you don't have archavons

the ring is the 2nd best i think

rest of the slots are pretty much straight forward high mastery items as always
    Not rly, the ring is the best leg for arms, followed by trinket and then boots, coz of stats. The Gloves are behind that. With our set bonus, rage isnt a huge thing any more, same for haste. Check the Arms Compendium.

Quote Originally Posted by Shioa View Post
    Not rly, the ring is the best leg for arms, followed by trinket and then boots, coz of stats. The Gloves are behind that. With our set bonus, rage isnt a huge thing any more, same for haste. Check the Arms Compendium.
    if you think the boots are better than archavons, i advise you to see a doctor

i see however the trinket beeing a solid choice aswell for sure, i am just not sure how it fits in

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I only play my warrior as an alt in Legion so not that up on things, is it worth using bladestorm on single target? (I use Fervor of Battle, dunno if that affects BS).

Deleted
    if you think the boots are better than archavons, i advise you to see a doctor
    i see however the trinket beeing a solid choice aswell for sure, i am just not sure how it fits in
    Hard to believe I know. But the gloves sim much lower if think about the set bonusses. They have only the 8 less rage on MS, with bad stats. And you cant take set gloves and have to take a non mastery set item instead and lsoe mastery there again. You dont have that if you take boots. I don't know if I would equip boots over the gloves, but i would take trinket or pants over them for sure (I have the ring).

If you get the trinket, just get draught of souls for the other trinket slot and you are fine. I don't think the cd reduce trinket is a big deal for us.
    Last edited by mmoc0e8cf75a62; 2017-01-18 at 03:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shioa View Post
    Hard to believe I know. But the gloves sim much lower if think about the set bonusses. They have only the 8 less rage on MS, with bad stats. And you cant take set gloves and have to take a non mastery set item instead and lsoe mastery there again. You dont have that if you take boots. I don't know if I would equip boots over the gloves, but i would take trinket or pants over them for sure (I have the ring).

If you get the trinket, just get draught of souls for the other trinket slot and you are fine. I don't think the cd reduce trinket is a big deal for us.
    oh you mean when you compare it with a setbonus aswell. well this might be but depends on your ilvl gloves and the rest of the set.

but that is hard to measure anyway since you will have 940 gloves in no time compared to comparable gloves ilvl.

i think it is safe to say any setup with ring/legs/gloves/trinket will do for now until you have high ilvl setitems.

ps.: i wouldn't count the CD reduce trinket out for now, especially if you have the 4 piece bonus. i have my doubts about the sims there
    Last edited by Kitaen; 2017-01-18 at 03:45 PM.

oh you mean when you compare it with a setbonus aswell. well this might be but depends on your ilvl gloves and the rest of the set.

but that is hard to measure anyway since you will have 940 gloves in no time compared to comparable gloves ilvl.

i think it is safe to say any setup with ring/legs/gloves/trinket will do for now until you have high ilvl setitems.

ps.: i wouldn't count the CD reduce trinket out for now, especially if you have the 4 piece bonus. i have my doubts about the sims there
    Ring / Pants / Trinket all sim higher than the gloves now, boots are about 1,300 dps behind the gloves but allow you to use the set gloves which if you go off the heroic version have 699 mastery. Combine that with the boots 827 mastery (at 910) you get 1,526 which is a pretty big boost for your draught of souls damage.

Basically the gloves have shit stats and force you to wear another piece with shit stats. 8 rage is okay but not totally needed anymore and the haste break point isn't as powerful since bc lasts 7 seconds anyway.

I'm taking a wait and see approach on CoF. The cd reduction is obviously strong but the trinket doesn't scale with higher item level (aside from more strength) and compared to a stat stick you're giving up another 7% mastery to use it.

With archovons, 2 pieces of the set with no mastery, CoF, Draught of souls, etc your mastery would be so low I can't imagine a setup like that being very strong but we'll see.

How your gear sims all depends on the rest of your gear, and which bits you prefer will be boss specific. The gloves lose value because the 4set increases deadly calm uptime, so devalues the rage generated by them. Anyway these are my sims at Ilvl880-883 and 47 traits. NB = Nightborne 2set from Arcway/Court, any sets using NB has naturally lower Mastery and higher Crit/Haste, but it still sims very well.

These are my combinations of available Legendaries/gearsets, every set using 860 Arcano Crystal and 885 Spontaneous Appendages. Ring is the Execute one, not Sephuz. Obviously I dont have any T19 set yet, havent even stepped into Nighthold, but it changes things.
    Last edited by Bigbazz; 2017-01-18 at 06:31 PM.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Hello fellow warriors!

Really curious how do you swap talents around (if any) in NH raid. I play as a FR Arms. Me and my guild did 7/10 normal last night and i found Sweeping Strikes being ridiculous for Botanist ( I do have CS legs and execute ring). I also thinking to try SS on Skorpyron Heroic ( on normal adds seem to die off too fast), Spellbender ( had dauntless my first kill on normal, worked out decently, but adds are fatter on heroic so), obviously Botanist...not sure about Chromatic because there is more of focus target dmg (at least from my understanding). Haven't tried other 3 encounters so its hard to judge, but from info out there it seems that Augur is ST and Elisandre is ST as well (with focus targeting adds), while Gul'Dan is a mystery for me. Yes, there are plenty of adds but will it be possible to abuse SS dmg as well as on Botanist for example? Not sure.

Unfortunately, I'm not allowed to share link with logs since im a new user on the forum, i'll try to upload it once I'll be able to to prove that SS is bonkers on Botanist (at least with legs).

P.S. Having the CS legs i can state that I would NEVER swap them for legendary feet even if stat wise they are really good, legs just too flexible in raids and m+ especially.