Considering specing furry for NH, i feel so left off with most of those aoe / cleave fights.

So what's up with SA? Before today it did at least around 3-5% of my total damage. Since the recent hotfix, where its damage was supposed to be buffed it's been down to <2%...

Quote Originally Posted by Kelato View Post
    So what's up with SA? Before today it did at least around 3-5% of my total damage. Since the recent hotfix, where its damage was supposed to be buffed it's been down to <2%...
    You've experienced a magical effect known as RNG.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanthan View Post
    You've experienced a magical effect known as RNG.
    After checking my logs it became clear that the buff already had been in effect yesterday. So yeah RNG is RNG.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelato View Post
    Damage is back up, but it seems proc rate is down a lot.

the past days I've been going through full cycles of CS CD, the proc rate was nerfed or something? I used to get much better procs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatsujin View Post
    the past days I've been going through full cycles of CS CD, the proc rate was nerfed or something? I used to get much better procs.
    Rng is rng

10+ Year Old Account
    I was having the same issues Wednesday in NH. Probably just RNG, but man it was bad at times.
    Signatures are overrated.

Dude I've been so low through heroic NH it's depressing. Was thinking of trying fury but idk. Anyone else having problems?

Quote Originally Posted by lol View Post
    I was having the same issues Wednesday in NH. Probably just RNG, but man it was bad at times.
    I'm having the same issue

Well arms really doesn't have any strengths but sticking on a single target with as much uptime as possible possible and add waves that spawn at 1.30 intervals.

DOS+COF
    Bis trinkets for arms?

Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    Well arms really doesn't have any strengths but sticking on a single target with as much uptime as possible possible and add waves that spawn at 1.30 intervals.
    Oh no I agree, but it feels like there is a bug or something because the proc rate on CS is lower than what it used to be. I mean, the encounters we had on Heroic bosses it was nearly every pull we've had that I ended up going through long cycles of no procs on CS what-so-ever and it happened more than usual. This doesn't happen once or twice per pull, it happens several times (more than 5 to 8 times depending on how long the fight is). I have 21% Haste as it is.

Is anyone else experiencing this?
    Last edited by Tatsujin; 2017-01-20 at 03:17 PM.

Oh no I agree, but it feels like there is a bug or something because the proc rate on CS is lower than what it used to be. I mean, the encounters we had on Heroic bosses it was nearly every pull we've had that I ended up going through long cycles of no procs on CS what-so-ever and it happened more than usual. This doesn't happen once or twice per pull, it happens several times (more than 5 to 8 times depending on how long the fight is). I have 21% Haste as it is.

didn't noticed, 25% haste, +1 point in weakness, +1 precise, +1 slam

Was more a general comment on why fury looks a whole lot more appealing now especially since most probably didn't pick up all the new items yet.
    Didn't see anything specific I have experienced really bad proc and crit dry spells on a regular basis in the previous patch as well read easy 150k between pulls at times.
    Obviously though with a lot of other specs getting buffs it looks a lot worse now.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    Dude I've been so low through heroic NH it's depressing. Was thinking of trying fury but idk. Anyone else having problems?
    Pretty bad for me too...in terms of raw numbers i m like maybe 50-60k down,,was pushin relatively easy 440 k at last week of EN ,,but with NH i can hardly go above 400k ,,full duration of CS Is pretty often,,,and legendary ring procs are just been terrible,,in some pulls on Ticondrius i had like 1 ring proc for like whole phase 1..i sim at around 540k,,but,,yeah even not close to that by any chance,,,

Quote Originally Posted by polemidis View Post
    Pretty bad for me too...in terms of raw numbers i m like maybe 50-60k down,,was pushin relatively easy 440 k at last week of EN ,,but with NH i can hardly go above 400k ,,full duration of CS Is pretty often,,,and legendary ring procs are just been terrible,,in some pulls on Ticondrius i had like 1 ring proc for like whole phase 1..i sim at around 540k,,but,,yeah even not close to that by any chance,,,
    Went on a dummy for 20 minutes ....... the CS resets are real. I've went through more resets than often so there is a bug going on. Sigh, I'm 50 traits into Arms, I don't have 28% haste, I have like 22% haste so I'm not taking my AP away from Arms and putting it into Fury or building Fury. Gonna focus on Arms and finish it for now.

Also, Hotfixes up for class balance for the upcoming Mythic Nighthold. Warriors were untouched, Arms specifically.

I don't think there is a problem, arms going 30 seconds without a tactition occasionally is consistent with the past. I've had hilarious ones like going an entire bloodlust phase without a proc but still that happened before too, sometimes Arms fucks you over and that's that. People are moving to Fury in big numbers because it's now competitive or superior to Arms and is far far more consistent and reliable.

I'm too far gone though, I dont have Fury Legendaries and only 26 points in my Artifact, I dont have the time to put into the game like some to have the benefit of rerolling. So I'm sticking with it.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

I've experienced a lot of this arms no procs gripe and "bug" feel last patch; I think it's just RNG. Remember for those of you with gloves/ring (one or both), you are losing a lot of excess rage and procs to force CS with, so beyond the obvious numerical nerf, it's going to feel like a significant downgrade in terms of proc consistency as well.
    Last edited by Anbokr; 2017-01-21 at 04:47 AM.

i ve been going through my logs a bit,,what i found out is that i have way too low avarage damage on MS, a warrior i checked on a Ticondrius HC that did around 540k had avarage MS at 1mil+ while mine was at around 700k,,bad usage of Focused Rage from my side i guess?he had 150 focused rage casts while i had around 70,,legendary on my side ring and legs while he had 150,,