Page 2 of 493 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixistillixi View Post
    Not a single .... thing was given about Arms rework.
    They've never once said they're unhappy with it or even considering reworking WoD Arms. Not once. Until something is said, all signs point to what we have now going into Legion.

We get class change blogs starting on sunday i believe. Wait until then (also, beta in a few weeks).

Deleted
    I just watched legion game systems, and they didnt said anything about arms. Im afraid nothing will change, or maybe just maybe arms got complete rework. So far i know fury is the same old, with Enrage and all that.

Can people fucking relax about Arms Warrior changes? They didn't mention a lot of classes(Shamans, Monks, Paladins, all have a melee spec). They talked about TG because a lot of people were worried about the size of the Artifact weapons. Not completely sure why they talked about Enrage(Also did you notice the typo about Raging blow called "Enraging Blow" lol).

Again, relax, wait until they post the class blogs on Sunday, and then we can fucking talk about it. Jeez.

Also, I'd like to see some real info like Warriorsarri posted about Meat Cleaver i.e all attacks AOE when Meat Cleaver buff is up. I don't care about what I see on the main page anymore than anyone here has posted about already.

The fact that they mentioned warriors specifically at all is a blessing. They could have said literally nothing, like they did for some classes. The fact that they even touched on warrior issues at all signals that they realize warriors need some changes. The wider details are just yet to come.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaljurei View Post
    Can people fucking relax about Arms Warrior changes?
    I haven't seen any other class give half as much feedback as Arms warriors have provided throughout WoD beta, launch, and all the way until now, only for it to be roundly ignored in every conceivable way. So yeah, there are a lot of pissed off Arms warriors who want to know if there's light at the end of the Legion tunnel, or just 3 more years of the shit sandwich that was served up when 6.0 dropped.

I'm not expecting Blizzard to deliver in any way for arms changes. I can see them giving us an update on the state of arms a week before live saying "we heard a lot of positive feedback about the arms revamp in wod and thought it best to leave it as close to that iteration as possible".
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    I'm not expecting Blizzard to deliver in any way for arms changes. I can see them giving us an update on the state of arms a week before live saying "we heard a lot of positive feedback about the arms revamp in wod and thought it best to leave it as close to that iteration as possible".
    That sounds about right.

The current Hellfire citadel class trinket and set bonuses for arms shows evidence that they have been listening. I am expecting some pretty serious changes, not as big as say, a sub rogue, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Murlocbait View Post
    They've never once said they're unhappy with it or even considering reworking WoD Arms. Not once. Until something is said, all signs point to what we have now going into Legion.
    This kills me, but looking over the systems page, specs are deliberately called out (Fury, Survival, Disc) rather than dropped as examples and Arms isn't one of them.

Obviously, devs changed their minds about everything in the Warlords beta, though after mulling it this morning I think they'll only start with a QoL tweak to the concept at most.

- - - Updated - - -

. . . and I really, really hope I'm wrong.

Deleted
    arms is by far the worst spec for warrior gameplay wise i reallly hope they change a lot ... and get rid of rend and whirlwind and bring some cool abilitys for the rotation

I notice nothing on the front page for warriors. DId they just not discuss warriors at all?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rectan View Post
    arms is by far the worst spec for warrior gameplay wise i reallly hope they change a lot ... and get rid of rend and whirlwind and bring some cool abilitys for the rotation
    We have rend since classic, they should keep it. At Cata it was fun when it procs overpower and Blood and Thunder was really good. Sure, the single application of an important dot isn't very nice as mellee with boss movements, but it's something that could be fixed. Maybe an autorefresh, a longer duration, a range apllication. They might should remove the end tick and let it tick higher at base.

Without rend we would have 3 abilities ATM and just 2 pre 20%, which would be far to low. But the time will show, i hope we are the first in the class preview

Not a big fan of Rend either. I dislike all dot spells basically. It should last alot longer

While classes not being mentioned in such discussions can be worrisome, it has happened many times in the past. We're going to be getting class blogs very soon i.e next 12 hours tops, so wait up and we'll probably discuss on this soon enough.

I doubt that they will leave Arms as is. They always change things in an expansion - They've never really made non-sweeping changes to any class/spec in an expansion. I'm fairly sure there are going to be *some* sweeping changes to Arms - maybe not in the realm of say Shamans(Maelstrom replacing Mana), Rogues(Different spec identities) or Death Knights(rune types going away), but some sort of gameplay changes. For Fury we already know some of what they're going to do.

Furthermore, there are also talent changes that they're making. I think this would also have some sort of beneficial gameplay changes. So wait.

We've been waiting for a response since WoD beta. No class has had anywhere near as much feedback given as warriors have, and we didn't get discussed at all? That isn't very exciting, and just further reinforces the perception many of us have that they don't know dick all when it comes to warriors.

That was mostly apparent a very long time ago i.e MoP Beta. But they still made MoP Fury, which was one of the best designed specs.

I mean, if you can't wait for 12 hours and just want to beat the horns of doom, go ahead. Doesn't make it any worse after, does it?

I could be wrong, but I believe they said it will take several weeks for all class previews to be released. The first one just starts today. I wouldn't be holding my breath that we're the first one.

I wish to have Arms in MoP back, I very much enjoyed the spec then. I didnt play Cata but some say it was good then too.

I want old Slam back, it hit like a truck. And ofc Overpower

I refuse to believe they think Arms is in an acceptable state. Blizzard has made some very questionable decisions, but i don't think they're actually that stupid.

The fact that they have basically said NOTHING about Warriors in general makes me think they have something in mind, but dont want to reveal it yet.
    In the past, the community has been known for taking concepts and ideas as promises, so Blizzard might just be careful this time around.
    There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want