10+ Year Old Account
    Oneer damn why they even bothered adding this crappy legendary to our list ?? So we have more trash legendaries ??
    Geme smtn 2 kielllllll.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lordzed83 View Post
    Oneer damn why they even bothered adding this crappy legendary to our list ?? So we have more trash legendaries ??
    I got prydaz, sephuz and ww belt so far. I bet that my next lego will be the shoulders. #sigh

How are y'all handling bc with convergence of fates? Using bc on cd even when it does not line up with of every other timeor so?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Epialt View Post
    I have a question for you fellow fury warriors...
    Which 4 pieces of the set are you looking to get, since the only good piece is the helm... which is already reserved for our legendary.
    I feel like we have to gimp ourselves to hard to get the 4piece set bonus.

Thoughts?

EDIT: I answered my own question...
    Forgot the cape was BiS aswell, so there actually isn't anything else to pick except the items that are left...
    That... blows...
    It is pretty shitty that two of the three pieces with haste shares a spot with our best legendaries.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well ATM i got an idea... What do You think about using 940 leggy prot chest instead of 910 fury back (i do have 880 socket haste mastery back) Should be massive haste str mastery boost. Dont think that pathetic 4% boost to bt will outweight that :P
    Geme smtn 2 kielllllll.

Deleted
    It's +4% total damage done and healing received , it's a really good legendary, and the only justification for not using it is having helm + ayala, or helm + sephuz for dungeons.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravignon View Post
    It's +4% total damage done and healing received , it's a really good legendary, and the only justification for not using it is having helm + ayala, or helm + sephuz for dungeons.
    Back > Execute Ring since 715

10+ Year Old Account
    Eee where 2 fuck u got Total damage and healing recieved from??? Its 4% of bt damage and healing. Bt is with ring sits around my 12% of total damage. Now im not a math genious but. Lets say its boosting 4% of 10% so thats grand total of 0.4% boost in total dmg.
    Now im stuck with 875nightbane chest and 940 prot chest will give me over 1000str alone and like 700more haste. Do you think that 1000str and 700 haste will boost my dps more than 0.4%??? Well ill test it tomorrow and tell ya how it looks.
    Geme smtn 2 kielllllll.

Quote Originally Posted by lordzed83 View Post
    Eee where 2 fuck u got Total damage and healing recieved from??? Its 4% of bt damage and healing. Bt is with ring sits around my 12% of total damage. Now im not a math genious but. Lets say its boosting 4% of 10% so thats grand total of 0.4% boost in total dmg.
    Now im stuck with 875nightbane chest and 940 prot chest will give me over 1000str alone and like 700more haste. Do you think that 1000str and 700 haste will boost my dps more than 0.4%??? Well ill test it tomorrow and tell ya how it looks.
    You are mistaken on that part. Each time you do a BT you get a buff for 10 sec which increases all dmg you deal and all healing you take by 1% and stack up to 4 times. BT is just the skill you use to apply the buff, not the sole skill that gets enpowered by it. If you have the back its 100% more worth it to wear it than a random legendary of another spec. The only reason not to wear it is if you are in a heavy cleave/AoE and you have belt+head, but even in those fights last time i checked on warcraftlogs people prefered wearing the back for the dmg increase rather than the head.

10+ Year Old Account
    Faerthosx just logged in to check and You are right. sorry my bad heh. Cape is good then sucks since shares tier with our faking tier cape :/
    Geme smtn 2 kielllllll.

I just want the helm at this point, I actually love my prydaz. That item has saved me so many times in M+ and raids, and it acts as a mini-arcano crystal. So good after 7.1.5. I know shoulders are next on the docket though with my RNG.

Deleted
    Yeah I'm playing with cape and prydaz right now, and I don't see myself getting rid of prydaz just now, it just helps so much to be able to just plain ignore some mechanics

I'd probably go with helmet and cape if I get it someday, but I don't feel bad having a Prydasz since the buff / nerfs to the rest of legs.

I picked up Draught of Souls last night. Despite the tooltip saying it's only a 1 minute 20 second cool down, it seems like it's 2 minutes. Am I crazy? Or should I clear my cache?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sgtslappy View Post
    I picked up Draught of Souls last night. Despite the tooltip saying it's only a 1 minute 20 second cool down, it seems like it's 2 minutes. Am I crazy? Or should I clear my cache?
    Definitely 2 minutes. Was testing it earlier tonight.

Just got the KJ trinket, definitely rocks. I dont think anything can beat the trinket and cape combination, im not sure i like DOS because you cant do anything for 3 seconds

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mstg View Post
    Just got the KJ trinket, definitely rocks. I dont think anything can beat the trinket and cape combination, im not sure i like DOS because you cant do anything for 3 seconds
    its a good trinket but it does get beat by the two BIS trinkets from nighthold as KJ doesn't scale at all.

No Tusk Club.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostblade View Post
    its a good trinket but it does get beat by the two BIS trinkets from nighthold as KJ doesn't scale at all.
    i dont know what you mean by not scale, i tried it with avatar and bc and it does over 1mil damage on 1 target, if theres no buff then it does 800 something k

- - - Updated - - -

And the damage is not shared on other targets, that means if theres 10 targets it does 10 mil damage, just makes it insane on AOE

Quote Originally Posted by mstg View Post
    i dont know what you mean by not scale, i tried it with avatar and bc and it does over 1mil damage on 1 target, if theres no buff then it does 800 something k

- - - Updated - - -

And the damage is not shared on other targets, that means if theres 10 targets it does 10 mil damage, just makes it insane on AOE
    ye and my DoS hits ST for about 8.5m with cds.

Im not saying KJs is bad, its good (for aoe especially), but for ST it just doesnt scale with anything and cof/dos outshine it.

Quote Originally Posted by Creraria View Post
    ye and my DoS hits ST for about 8.5m with cds.

Im not saying KJs is bad, its good (for aoe especially), but for ST it just doesnt scale with anything and cof/dos outshine it.
    Longer cd and no strength on it

Quote Originally Posted by Tellof View Post
    Definitely 2 minutes. Was testing it earlier tonight.
    It's not 2 minutes, it's just bugged. Most of the time it will be 1:20, but every now and then it will bug out and the tool tip will say it's off CD, but you'll have to wait 2 mins to use it again. More often than not though it sticks to the 1:20 as shown by the tool tip.