Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post
    Its like no one ever reads or checks stuff. Check the new guide.

1)Ayala is useless for awhile now, the heavy crit it provides makes it bad since it has a bad proc rate.

2)Cloak is useless for awhile now because wearing it makes you wear the useless chest set of T19, lose lots of stats, its not a DPS gain overall.

3)Its Helm+new pants or Helms+New ring, depends what you prefer and how bad your guild is, longer execute phases > Ring is better.
    I just checked for those pants and they are Arms only so, i guess is just Helm and Ring

Edit: nvm, for some reason they dont appear on the fury legendaries

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    I just checked for those pants and they are Arms only so, i guess is just Helm and Ring

Edit: nvm, for some reason they dont appear on the fury legendaries
    Different pants. 7.2.5 is bringing new Fury legendaries with one of them being pants that give rage through Rampage crits.

Valarjar Berserkers
    Last edited by Arbiter; 2017-06-12 at 06:17 PM.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

Fury tomorrow with the draught nerf plus the set nerf is going to make us overall worse until we can upgrade gear. That's some bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Fury tomorrow with the draught nerf plus the set nerf is going to make us overall worse until we can upgrade gear. That's some bullshit.
    Man maybe you don't have anything other then a DoS, but that's just so wrong. Doing some Sims my dps goes slightly up replacing my 895 DoS with a 880 haste stat stick. Lucky for me I have a 905 chronoshard and a 900 neck for the 2 set bonus, my dps is going up almost 100k vs live! That's just single target, aoe got flat buffed so on fights like Skorp and Spellblade were we already shined (and werent using DoS anyways) were going to be performing even better.

Quote Originally Posted by deadmanfred View Post
    Man maybe you don't have anything other then a DoS, but that's just so wrong. Doing some Sims my dps goes slightly up replacing my 895 DoS with a 880 haste stat stick. Lucky for me I have a 905 chronoshard and a 900 neck for the 2 set bonus, my dps is going up almost 100k vs live! That's just single target, aoe got flat buffed so on fights like Skorp and Spellblade were we already shined (and werent using DoS anyways) were going to be performing even better.
    good point, fights with ton of adds (skorp, tich, eli, gul, spell, maybe chrono) fury dps is going to be even better since you wouldnt use DOS on those fights or it would come out the same as using DOS

fury on krosus is probably going to not be as nice but w/e wait for t20 and you will be alright.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Probably not tho. I have a 895 draught and my SimDPS went up about 60k on single when I replaced it with a 895 haste stat stick and I got a flat 5% increase on AoE where you don't use draught, so actually it made us better overall.

If you replace your draught with a similar ilvl haste stick/toe knees/relinq arcanocrystal or any other decent trinket, your dps is going to be better than it was before the patch. Well, unless you had like a 920 draught, but in that case fuck you for having one anyway.

Blizzs say that they "plan to partially reduce the 7.2.5 nerf to Draught of Souls for Fury Warriors." So it may be not so scary.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zukr View Post
    Blizzs say that they "plan to partially reduce the 7.2.5 nerf to Draught of Souls for Fury Warriors." So it may be not so scary.
    Wasn't scary to begin with.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zukr View Post
    I think they make this changes just for fury so that arms will not crush fury into the ground before both specs have t20. Because Fury gets much of his dmg from Draught, while arms is redesigned and isnt as reliant on DoS as fury is before both specs have t20.

so fury got buffed this patch, DOS is only 15% reduced now but the 5% overall buff is still in effect.

got the new ring and new pants back to back after like a month of no legendaries (still haven't gotten KJ). Both 940 obv. This game, as always, has perfect timing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tang0 View Post
    got the new ring and new pants back to back after like a month of no legendaries (still haven't gotten KJ). Both 940 obv. This game, as always, has perfect timing.
    Wow, you some lucky dude. Who cares about the ilvl, you will upgrade it anyway.

I'm so jealous right now. Congrats though dude!
    I remember you... In the mountains

Deleted
    Got the new leggy Ring yesterday after I turned in almost 1000 Broken Shore ressource thingys.

Rocking Helm/Cloak right now, but I am eager to test the ring the moment I got my hand on some ToS gear.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiowas View Post
    Got the new leggy Ring yesterday after I turned in almost 1000 Broken Shore ressource thingys.

Rocking Helm/Cloak right now, but I am eager to test the ring the moment I got my hand on some ToS gear.
    Helm/ring seems to be better than helm/cloak in current gear. Still better in T20 but more so now granted it probably requires a decent execute phase for that value. Cloak is a pain in the ass though due to managing the buff and it causes you to wear a shitty tier chest if you use it with the lego helm.

Quote Originally Posted by Teranzil View Post
    I'm so jealous right now. Congrats though dude!
    Thanks, but I'd rather get em next week. That way I could at least sport 2 970 legends ties during progression. Would upgrade helm and neck anyways, guess pants and ring will have to wait

The helm and legs for fury for sure.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice the pants are looking to be bis with the helm the ring is meh and not to good.

Got the new pants a couple days ago myself... feels both bad and good.
    Radiate Positivity

Armory
    raider.io
    Twitch Affiliate

Quote Originally Posted by Arbiter View Post
    Helm/ring seems to be better than helm/cloak in current gear. Still better in T20 but more so now granted it probably requires a decent execute phase for that value. Cloak is a pain in the ass though due to managing the buff and it causes you to wear a shitty tier chest if you use it with the lego helm.
    Depends on gear, but Helm/Cloak goes higher for me than any other combo. So it depends on YOUR setup

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Drtydeeds View Post
    Got the new pants a couple days ago myself... feels both bad and good.
    They're good, not the best tho with T19 and will be way better with T20 because of itemization

Quote Originally Posted by Tems View Post
    Depends on gear, but Helm/Cloak goes higher for me than any other combo. So it depends on YOUR setup

- - - Updated - - -

They're good, not the best tho with T19 and will be way better with T20 because of itemization

the legs were an upgrade for me replacing 920 tier legs and 925 gully chest for 905 tier and 910 ticho belt (i was using the crafted leggy)

so i'd say they are still very much super strong for t19, it just depends on your current stats/setup like always.