Page 1 of 378
... LastLast

Fury Legion Discussion

With all the information that surely will come within the foreseeable future it would be best to have all the relevant information going in a single thread, rather than in a thousand different ones. Let's make sure we keep as much of the discussion regarding the Fury specialization in this thread.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

They need to redo all of the 100 talents except Am.

Ravager hits like a vagina

Siege breaker does ok damage but has a long cooldown and is impractical in pvp

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Siege breaker does ok damage but has a long cooldown and is impractical in pvp
    If you blow your Swifty mid charge and siegebreaker during the charge stun you can hit people for half their HP with no knockback, outside of this, it knocks them to charge range so you can charge for rage and works as a secondary interrupt. Also, Lumbermill.

Your PvP impractical statement reeks of you not using it properly.

Pls blizz just make Whirlwind Enrage us if it hits like 3 or more enemies. pls

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/19942707/
    Fury – Warswords of Valajar

In ages past, the titanic watcher Keeper Odyn betrayed the sorceress Helya, killing her and twisted her spirit into a spectral Val'kyr. He forged this pair of swords for the mightiest of his storm-forged Valarjar, but Helya stole the swords and infused them with a portion of her rage. She then gave them to her own champion, who used them to hunt the greatest of heroes and drag their souls away to serve in Helheim. These swords stir their owner into unrelenting and punishing attacks that overcome a target's defenses and leave no opening for counterattacks.

Hard to tell if it's a 1 or 2handed weapon, the size is in between the two.
    My Stream

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    I don't know if it's just because it's a goblin that used to show the model, but it seems like a one hander based on the size vs. size of the character
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Indeed, especially when you look at the 2hander wielded by the Gnome for Arms.
    My Stream

That sword design is so plain compared to other classes weapons.

Shouldn't used a Goblin for the model haha

Pleeeeeeeeeeeease be a two handed

Looks like 1h fury warriors. Weak. So weak. Might as well be a lame ''outlaw'' rogue or frost dk.

Took away the coolest and most iconic thing about fury warriors and gave us some lame ass back story.

I don't know why I'm disappointed. Typical bullshit by Blizzard. I thought that little simple thing would've made it.

Perhaps you might be able to choose if it's a 1h or 2h?

10+ Year Old Account
    maybe it'll be a 1h but still allow us to mog 2hs over it. idk.

Deleted
    Arms and Prot weapons/shield looks good, the Fury 1h weapons are looking terrible so far.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/19942707/

it clearly looks like one hand... 2h would be more looking epic and much longer...see the arms weapon...

It's a 1½ handed sword, meaning it can be wielded either by one hand, or by two hands.
    My Stream

It does look more like a one handed.

I'll stay hopeful until they give us a straight answer.
    My Stream

I'll stay hopeful until they give us a straight answer.
    Same. I will hope you with, sarri

Deleted
    I'm kinda torn on the topic.

I definitely feel kinda weird, if I think about Titan's Grip going. Then again, I've always been a Fury-fanatic since I started playing back in Classic. I think it'd definitely feel like Fury gets a significant choice (the weapons used) taken away, if they'd kill off Titan's Grip (it's a being now!)...

...but on the other hand it would probably give me back a nostalgic feel, that I've been missing about Fury the entire time, which is the heavy-hitting guy with the two one-handers, tearing shit up left and right.

At the end of the day, I don't think I'd care about seeing Titan's Grip go... I'm kinda less interested in how the Artifacts look or what weapon-type they belong to and much rather in the Story behind them, how significant it is and what Traits the weapons will hold for us. Like Jaybee said, Enrage on Whirlwind when more than 3+ Targets are hit? Sign me up for that shit, mate.

That being said, I have no real quarrel with the look of the weapon. And we only know about one other design yet, which is themed after a Storm Dragon. Think of the Vrykul-esque possabilities? A Kvaldir remake? A Val'kyr version? The possibilities for "truely awesome" are still there, even though the initial look doesn't necessarily intrigue in comparison to - let's say - the Mage-Staff for Arcane (?) that's literally Aegwynns ol' poker.

10+ Year Old Account

This image was shown earlier. Fury warriors are the far left it seems now. The lower couple look interesting i guess.