Page 2 of 378 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Is it just me, or does the weapon seem to grow over time?
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Deleted
    True. The one on the bottom catches my attention. It literally gives me the vibe of a Vrykul-version of Shalamayne. That might just be me, though. The one above that looks appropiate to the Lore given for the weapon. Has a Kvaldir/Helheim vibe for me. I'm not hyped and not disappointed either. Guess eventual Class-changes to Fury (or Arms) and the respective Artifact-Traits will make the difference. (For me, the difference is that I am not necessarily happy with WoD's incarnation of Fury's playstyle so far. If there's something interesting, I'll stick to it, if not - I might give DH's a go. They seem pretty similar with how they described their "Fury"-bar and strengths. Only a tad more mobile.)

I only really like the mage and warlock artifact weapons. Monks are pretty good, Druids are actually cool too, but the Warriors in my opinion is really lame. No shalamayne? Fine. No axe of cenarius? Alright..but a sword that looks like a drop from flame bender kagraz in BRF is ridiculous. Also really wanted Titans grip for warriors. Might end up rolling mage because the class looks pretty fun, it always does good and the weapons are nice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    Is it just me, or does the weapon seem to grow over time?
    ACTUALLY. You're right, Sarri. Hell, maybe it has a fancy visual that isn't done yet or comes with one of the Traits. It would make sense (and be fun), if the Weapon literally changes between 2 2h and 2 1h, based on your Rage, maybe? I mean, the Lore description leaves room for such an idea! It's literally a legendary titan/vrykul mashup weapon imbued with a betrayed Val'kyr (former Vrykul) lady's rage. And we all know: Never underestimate a raging woman.

I hate them, really. Fury warrior is Titan's grip, that's all; TBC had awful design for fury warrior: stuff, talents, remember that the warglaives were not designed for warriors ! SMF has to be removed, FOR EVER.
    It's clearly a one-handed weapon, i spit on them #GivebackmyTitanGrip

to be fair, 1h's always fit fury more than 2h's. this should bring back the hack and slash feel of the spec, as cool as i think it is wielding 2x2h, fantasy wise, it feels awkward.

Quote Originally Posted by RitualistZakka View Post
    to be fair, 1h's always fit fury more than 2h's. this should bring back the hack and slash feel of the spec, as cool as i think it is wielding 2x2h, fantasy wise, it feels awkward.
    The only thing that's going to bring back the hack and slash feel is the rotation getting fixed. I can think of a lot of 2H mogs that were very hack and slash looking.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Felroar View Post
    The only thing that's going to bring back the hack and slash feel is the rotation getting fixed. I can think of a lot of 2H mogs that were very hack and slash looking.
    Nothing says "hack and slash" more than transmogging 1-handers into http://www.wowhead.com/item=119207/meat-cleaver

Sorry. Had to.

Deleted
    I do like SMF, but when I play it I feel like rogue with swords, when I play TG i feel a little like furious berserker even if class itself doesn't reflect it in gameplay.

I really don't get why people are so obsessed with Titans-grip. I hate it and think it's corny as hell.

I'm happy with these especially considering they will have different skins to choose from.

Quote Originally Posted by TheValkyrie View Post
    I hate it and think it's corny as hell.
    What makes you feel it's corny?

Quote Originally Posted by TheValkyrie View Post
    I really don't get why people are so obsessed with Titans-grip. I hate it and think it's corny as hell.

I'm happy with these especially considering they will have different skins to choose from.

The bigger weapon = the bigger penis.

Deleted
    Dual-wielding two-handers is just... lame to begin with.

I'm overjoyed if they go back to one-handers and leave a single two-hander to arms.

Deleted
    I don't mind it's an one-hander but there is literally nothing interesting about it it just looks like a cheap version of this item http://www.wowhead.com/item=40336/life-and-death

Dual-wielding two-handers is one of the coolest and most warrior things I have ever seen.

7+ Year Old Account
    Fury is all about TG. If you want to play 1h swords go combat rogue. Fury is all about TG. If TG is gone then that's it for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    At least there is less competition for 1H strength weapons from raid drops, oh wait...

Quote Originally Posted by NoNamedPride View Post
    ACTUALLY. You're right, Sarri. Hell, maybe it has a fancy visual that isn't done yet or comes with one of the Traits. It would make sense (and be fun), if the Weapon literally changes between 2 2h and 2 1h, based on your Rage, maybe? I mean, the Lore description leaves room for such an idea! It's literally a legendary titan/vrykul mashup weapon imbued with a betrayed Val'kyr (former Vrykul) lady's rage. And we all know: Never underestimate a raging woman.
    Let's hope for something like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Qhorin View Post

This image was shown earlier. Fury warriors are the far left it seems now. The lower couple look interesting i guess.
    Do note that there's both a gun and a crossbow for what I assume is marksman hunters, perhaps we get something similiar with a 2h fury option?

I mean, if there was, it'd be in that picture wouldnt it? And no, the gun is for Beast Mastery. Marksman gets the bow.