Deleted
    I think we whine pretty solidly :-P

Dunno... We will see what happens but I might have to reroll arms... Even though I hate the spec and will probably burn out and stop playing voluntarily after a while...

Sad to me but I understand blizzard doesn't have to care about it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fourze View Post
    I just want to see actual changes to Fury on the ptr.
    You're for sure not gonna see any in 7.1.5.
    #SargerasIsComingToSaveUs

Quote Originally Posted by Leyl View Post
    You're for sure not gonna see any in 7.1.5.
    i have a pen, i have an apple... smash the pen in your eye... NO THERE WON'T BE ANY CHANGE !!!! We're screwed hard....

Hello fellow warriors! Hoping you can help me. I have been using a Heroic titanforged Mindrend Band 880 ilvl (Stam, 1292 Mastery, 763 Haste + Socket). An 870 jewelled signet of Melandrus dropped for me today (no socket). Any idea if this is going to be an upgrade? My last sim and Pawn are currently telling me that the mind rend band is a 17% upgrade, but I don't think sim takes the increase auto attack damage into account?

Quote Originally Posted by Doomrosk View Post
    Hello fellow warriors! Hoping you can help me. I have been using a Heroic titanforged Mindrend Band 880 ilvl (Stam, 1292 Mastery, 763 Haste + Socket). An 870 jewelled signet of Melandrus dropped for me today (no socket). Any idea if this is going to be an upgrade? My last sim and Pawn are currently telling me that the mind rend band is a 17% upgrade, but I don't think sim takes the increase auto attack damage into account?
    Pawn upgrade % is only based on raw stats.

Sim your character with both rings and you will know.

It's pretty sad that from a class perspective, there's nothing that I'm excited about in 7.1.5 and more so when we thought we were going to get some decent changes in 7.1 and then 7.1.5, now I guess we have to wait until 7.2.

[edit]

Then you have the terrible 2-piece and the changes to the secondary stats on the set-items.

This xpack, so far, has been pretty shitty for Fury Warriors.
    Last edited by Einchy; 2016-12-07 at 11:36 AM.

I've posted before that 7.1.5 doesn't bring much to Fury in terms of changes, or even boosting us to be more competitive. I was holding out hope for 7.2 or whenever the T19 set is obtainable. But yesterday's changes to the set to strip off most of the haste is just GG for me. On PTR, my Fury warrior had about 24% haste and after the changes were put in I'm left with a measly 17% haste. This is with all 5 pieces equipped. SEVENTEEN % haste!

Honestly, I've kinda given up hope for Fury at this point. Sure my damage went up on the PTR, but I'm sure the other classes damage went up as much if not higher. The question of how do I stay competitive should not be answered with "Overgear your competition". I'm frankly tired of all that.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomrosk View Post
    It's probably a 17% upgrade over the Melandrus one, not a 17% increase overall.

Whereas the 10% autoattack damage can easily be 1.6% to 2% OVERALL damage increase. Which can be huge depending on the fight(probably up to 8-10k dps for free just from the ring).

TLR - Melandrus is insane, use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorkin View Post
    I've posted before that 7.1.5 doesn't bring much to Fury in terms of changes, or even boosting us to be more competitive. I was holding out hope for 7.2 or whenever the T19 set is obtainable. But yesterday's changes to the set to strip off most of the haste is just GG for me. On PTR, my Fury warrior had about 24% haste and after the changes were put in I'm left with a measly 17% haste. This is with all 5 pieces equipped. SEVENTEEN % haste!

Honestly, I've kinda given up hope for Fury at this point. Sure my damage went up on the PTR, but I'm sure the other classes damage went up as much if not higher. The question of how do I stay competitive should not be answered with "Overgear your competition". I'm frankly tired of all that.
    Yeah, I feel the same way, on Live I got 33% haste, even with Prydaz neck and Bloodthirst back(both got 0 haste).

Once I log the PTR that haste drops to 31% - not a big deal. But once I have to get the tier sets and I realize that I will have Neck, Back, Hands and Shoulders with no haste whatsoever it just all goes to hell.

With 4 piece I drop to 26.8% haste. With some creative ring swaps I can get to 28.8% but I lose a decent chunk of mastery.

Feels like unless we use dual passive haste trinkets, two rings and neck all heavy with haste there's no way to get to 30% haste under 890 ilvl.

Overall nerfing secondary stats and then taking a dump on tier set itemization just slapped every class that needs a high amount of secondary to even WORK.
    Last edited by TehTemplar; 2016-12-07 at 04:13 PM.

Last night in EN just noticed that I don't have the slightest chance of competing fps against a enhancement shaman...
    No matter how much I bleed my fingers, he's always ahead
    I just need more 50-70k fps.
    Ghostcrawler is gone, time to celebrate!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Qazza View Post
    I think we whine pretty solidly :-P

Dunno... We will see what happens but I might have to reroll arms... Even though I hate the spec and will probably burn out and stop playing voluntarily after a while...

Sad to me but I understand blizzard doesn't have to care about it
    Arms won't be much better. I have done PTR testing with Fury and seems pretty solid, I was top on 3 heroic bosses, BUT I had the Legendary helm and trinket equipped. I was rolling with Reckless Abandon and Frothing Berserker and T19 4 set. Pretty strong sustained. Downside tho is Execute phase, where Frothing Berserker becomes completely useless. Because of Juggernaut u just can't save 100 rage to trigger it, Juggernaut stacks will fall off before you do. If they don't increase duration on Juggernaut execute phase will be the least fun thing ever for fury warriors.

Could some one from the US log on the forums and up this topic
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...9297524#post-1

There so many good suggestions down this topic, hate to see this becoming forgotten
    We might be picked up somewhere down the line as we are currently not on the priority list

Strange however cos not long ago Ion Hazzikostas admitted Fury has problems and got us a band-aid dmg hotfix and told us some drastic changes will come in 7.1.5. Then however we do not even get acknowledge nor existing on these ptr notes and data-mining

Archimtiros also has some bright input posted before in this topic (one of many others) worth reading in general

Quote Originally Posted by Trmp View Post
    Could some one from the US log on the forums and up this topic
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...9297524#post-1

There so many good suggestions down this topic, hate to see this becoming forgotten
    We might be picked up somewhere down the line as we are currently not on the priority list

Strange however cos not long ago Ion Hazzikostas admitted Fury has problems and got us a band-aid dmg hotfix and told us some drastic changes will come in 7.1.5. Then however we do not even get acknowledge nor existing on these ptr notes and data-mining

Archimtiros also has some bright input posted before in this topic (one of many others) worth reading in general
    Ill believe that when i see it ingame on live servers.
    HolgerDK Stærkodder Shocknorrís
    "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.

I like how you purposely ignore amazing 4 piece just so your crying appears to be more constructive

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodwinger View Post
    I like how you purposely ignore amazing 4 piece just so your crying appears to be more constructive
    That 4-set bonus doesnt make up for devs not listening to feedback given in either WoD or Legion alpha/betas.
    Last edited by HolgerDK; 2016-12-09 at 11:45 AM. Reason: missed something
    HolgerDK Stærkodder Shocknorrís
    "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.

I've been playing my Enhancement shaman more and more lately and I'm just finding that spec to be literally what I feel fury should be. A bit of RNG, acceptable damage outside absurd RNG procs, and your main ability actually hits like a TRUCK and not like you're flailing a Pool Noodle at a boss at such absurd speeds the damage adds up.

Obviously fury shouldn't be an "Upkeep buffs, spend rage" spec, that's a very boring spec, but they should feel meaty, do great damage (they don't) and scale well with gear.

There SHOULD be an incentive to return them to their crit focused builds of MoP/Cata, where you hit like absolute trucks with better gear levels and had a clear focus in mind.

I started leveling an Enhancement Shaman as well and its funny how much damage you do with each blow using a one handed weapon. It feels like you do more damage with those one handers than you do with two 2 handed weapons as fury. It's almost like a what gives moment.

But be warned that Enhance Shammys are getting some changes for 7.1.5 specifically with the Boulderfist ability/talent. And when I said chances, I mean nerfs. Also Enhance feels somewhat fluid, but not as fluid as Fury warriors. There are some periods of "what do I do now" where it seems ALL of your abilities are on CD. I never had that issue with Fury.

Hopefully they are negligent enough to keep Fury's fluid mechanics (the part I love), but somehow luckily find a way to buff some of our damage or utility a bit more. 100% enrage def seems possible on PTR now that I've gotten to practice it with the longer Enrage window. And I never understood how a class designed to take MORE damage with essentially ZERO Defensive CDs is allowed to remain middle of the pack in terms of damage. It's almost like they forgot what the definition of "glass cannon" was.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by raider3 View Post
    I was left with the impression that all artifact weapons have crit/mastery...
    Just because it's inherent to all artifact weapons doesn't mean it's fair design. If we're completely stuck with one weapon for the ENTIRE expansion and it has stats that are absolutely dreadful that means that specs that don't exactly care for crit or mastery are at a disadvantage to those that do like it (such as Arms). If we're pigeon held to specific weapons then we should have our preferred stats on our forced main hand weapon, OR customize it ourselves with a system like reforging or something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorkin View Post
    I started leveling an Enhancement Shaman as well and its funny how much damage you do with each blow using a one handed weapon. It feels like you do more damage with those one handers than you do with two 2 handed weapons as fury. It's almost like a what gives moment.

But be warned that Enhance Shammys are getting some changes for 7.1.5 specifically with the Boulderfist ability/talent. And when I said chances, I mean nerfs. Also Enhance feels somewhat fluid, but not as fluid as Fury warriors. There are some periods of "what do I do now" where it seems ALL of your abilities are on CD. I never had that issue with Fury.

Hopefully they are negligent enough to keep Fury's fluid mechanics (the part I love), but somehow luckily find a way to buff some of our damage or utility a bit more. 100% enrage def seems possible on PTR now that I've gotten to practice it with the longer Enrage window. And I never understood how a class designed to take MORE damage with essentially ZERO Defensive CDs is allowed to remain middle of the pack in terms of damage. It's almost like they forgot what the definition of "glass cannon" was.
    A lot of the enh talent nerfs have been partially reverted and they are getting a flat 10% damage buff on the PTR. Not to mention enh is performing pretty well on live with legendaries that aren't so great. Next patch they also get that pretty good bloodlust leg as a straight "ceiling" buff. Looking pretty strong going into NH, especially since most of enh cleave is also incidental and just part of the ST rotation, and there's a lot of cleave in NH.

I've been meaning to play my enh more but man is this expac discouraging for alts. It's just too much to maintain.

DH with shoulders/ring is also the most fun thing I've ever played in the entirety of WoW. It's just insane.

RIP Fury, I'm cutting edge player but this is it for me. They don't know what to do with the class nor will they adress the problems rather ignore them. Great work blizz focus more on the classes that are stable, make them even better. But fuck us over even more cuz they have no clue.

Man I was so stoked going into legion and love the consistant flow of fury but now their just messing with my head and I've had it up to my ears. Going back to life, nature and whatever comes with that. FUCK THIS GAME, FUCK BLIZZARD. I'm OUT, 12 years of fury just got put on the shelf.

Mind posting your logs, cutting edge boy?