So disappointed they didn't give Fury Massacre. With the loss of the NH 2/4p in ToS, our execute phase will no doubt go back to what it was during EN, pretty garbage. I feel like it's one of the most frequent complaints about Fury and Blizz had the opportunity to fix it somewhat.
    I remember you... In the mountains

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teranzil View Post
    With the loss of the NH 2/4p in ToS, our execute phase will no doubt go back to what it was during EN, pretty garbage.
    What are you talking about? Execute back then was better than it is now cause we played with massacre and not FB.

Yeah, but the no boss in EN really let us go all out on execute and stack Juggernaut so many people feel like it was awful, and it was but mainly because Juggernaut is a shitty idea.

If arms is getting DC that they have used 24/7 since fucking launch so it only makes sense we get Inner Rage or Frothing Berserker, the only passive talents we use that are anywhere near as powerful.

While Massacre would have been preferable to "fix" the execute phase; I'm not disappointed with Carnage. Carnage free will always help enrage uptime as we'll come out of every rampage with 30 rage -- 38 with angry hat -- putting us closer to the next rampage. And god knows any bit of enrage uptime help is welcome after we lose t19. Not to mention it's going to mean better frothing uptime.

I'm not one of the sim guys (we'll have to wait on that), but I can't help but feel that Carnage will be overall more useful especially since we won't be using Ayala's anytime soon. Not to mention as well going forward, we don't really know what's going to be a good execute fight and what isn't. Carnage is going to be strong and QoL on 80% of a fight, Massacre on only 20%.

So yeah, I think everyone wanted Massacre, but it's not the end of the world -- Carnage is great too. As far as the Arms getting a better ring complaint; I wouldn't stake that claim just yet. Titanic Might and Trauma aren't nearly as impactful as the Carnage/Massacre/Frothing tier for Fury, and you have to look at the Arms' ring from the perspective of what it opens up, not what it gives (because DC is taken anyway).

Also, if the best Arms build going forward is just raw Bladestorm and not Ravager, the value of DC goes down significantly. Furthermore, Arms has 2 legendaries that are looking super strong going into 7.2.5, and are leaps and bounds above the rest -- the gloves and ayala's. Fury, while all our legendaries are nice in some respect, only the helm as of now is the big QoL and dps leg (only reason it remained on the same playing field as the rest in NH is because of t19 itemization, t20 helm sucks ass).

So the way I see it, Fury has a nice opening for that ring -- Arms is going to be painful. Ayala's is an insane damage boost because of the new golden dragon and Archavon's is going to have insane synergy with Arms' t20; fury has nothing comparable.
    Last edited by Anbokr; 2017-05-17 at 08:28 AM.

Well, it took almost a year to finally get us extra 2 seconds of juggernaut (latest 7.2.5 build)

Quote Originally Posted by Tang0 View Post
    Well, it took almost a year to finally get us extra 2 seconds of juggernaut (latest 7.2.5 build)
    Not only that, instead of giving us 5% more damage to all abilities, we got a 10% extra, which will make us not use draught of souls at all and still do better dps.

Deleted
    Nope, on live there already is a 5percent damage increase, they are adding 5percent on top of it.

Deleted
    5% to all abilities is probably more than 5% overal damage.

Raging blow and odyn's Fury are the heavy hitters and they benefit more from the 5% increase than for example Furious Slap

Zendhal, that's not how math works.

In other news, I'm super stoked that they changed the legendary ring from Carnage to Massacre.

Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal View Post
    5% to all abilities is probably more than 5% overal damage.

Raging blow and odyn's Fury are the heavy hitters and they benefit more from the 5% increase than for example Furious Slap
    You cant forget autoatack damage, potion damage, neck enchant damage, all dont benefit from ability damage buff

Quote Originally Posted by montegomery View Post
    zendhal, that's not how math works.

In other news, i'm super stoked that they changed the legendary ring from carnage to massacre.
    wait they did????

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roiids View Post
    wait they did????
    Yep, it's in the item changes. They also just added a few more legendaries.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

Quote Originally Posted by Arbiter View Post
    Yep, it's in the item changes. They also just added a few more legendaries.
    Fury lege with crit on it... horray...

so dos is nerf on live and the 10% went through to live as well?
    seeing different response and the blue post said for 7.2.5 ptr build

Quote Originally Posted by lightningK View Post
    so dos is nerf on live and the 10% went through to live as well?
    seeing different response and the blue post said for 7.2.5 ptr build
    Changes are not live yet. Will be for TOS.

Quote Originally Posted by Roiids View Post
    Changes are not live yet. Will be for TOS.
    thanks you

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisxor View Post
    you know Nh 4p and CoF will be gone so crit will be valuable way more than it is now...

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisxor View Post
    without t19 wont crit have a higher stat weight?

Quote Originally Posted by Stk View Post
    you know Nh 4p and CoF will be gone so crit will be valuable way more than it is now...
    and at the same rate as that is happening the value of mastery goes down and thus the value of haste goes even higher and haste does the same thing as crit does for us while giving us higher dps (enrage uptime)

so crit is worse than before.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgaith View Post
    and at the same rate as that is happening the value of mastery goes down and thus the value of haste goes even higher and haste does the same thing as crit does for us while giving us higher dps (enrage uptime)

so crit is worse than before.
    they're giving us a massacre ring, also a new legs legendary that gives us more rage with Rampage crits, so basically if we combine these 2 items, we will be unstoppable on execute phase....

Also, something that no-one noticed was the buff on Frenzy talent that will last for 15 sec instead of 10...I think they want us to change to Frenzy for extra haste (15% extra) and go a more crit/mastery build for more enrages/damage. Also, with the no-inner rage build, you will have to use 1 bloodthirst, 2 furious slash or even 3 if you're able to include that to the rotation, that will make your frenzy extremely valuable and spam the shit out of raging blow during bloodthirst crits, with the new t20 we will have to spam bloodthirst and raging blow like idiots and during execute phase, it will be full execute-execute-Rampage combo, and with crit it will be much easier to achieve this, since rampage will give us Rage with the new legendary.... dunno, blizzard is playing extremely weird with warriors lately...