Quote Originally Posted by hornfreak View Post
    The helm and legs for fury for sure.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice the pants are looking to be bis with the helm the ring is meh and not to good.
    Massacre really isn't that good? I hope this isn't true, as I was stoked when it was changed from carnage. I will be sad if it's not even bis..

Quote Originally Posted by Vankrin View Post
    Massacre really isn't that good? I hope this isn't true, as I was stoked when it was changed from carnage. I will be sad if it's not even bis..
    the problem its a ring, so you are losing all the extra str you would get from an item, also the pants are insane, the sim as high as helm and higher with t20.

the ring is only buffing a 20% execute phase, and the pants buff the whole fight

Deleted
    Helm + Ring will be i think the 3rd best combination with t20, which is quite decent, BUT you need a nice execute phase for this. That being said, it will be nice for progress and loses usefulness in farm.

Edit: 2nd best as shown in Archis 7.2.5 sticky

Deleted
    It's almost identical, so it comes down to whether you face a tight DPS check or not.
    Battlelord looks to be king in fights like Star Augur Mythic.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanislav View Post

the ring is only buffing a 20% execute phase, and the pants buff the whole fight
    That's not really true as you don't rampage past 20 %, but yeah the pants buff a larger portion of the fight. I do have the ring and I have to say it makes the execute phase really amazing and enjoyable, so it's a shame the pants are better.

Didnt see valarjar plus kazzax on there

Deleted
    i don t care if the pants helm combo is simmed 5k better then helm/ring ...i just can t play another tier with a shitty execute faze.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mmmone View Post
    i don t care if the pants helm combo is simmed 5k better then helm/ring ...i just can t play another tier with a shitty execute faze.
    yeah who cares for 5k dps anyways, i got the helm as my 10th! legendary and were still doing oranges before, fury is more forgiving on not having bis legendarys than other specs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoodzilla View Post
    probably not viable due to bad itemization, same like helm+claok in t19

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Managed to get the valarjar legs to drop yesterday and damn is the rage gains from using that and the helm something serious. Rampaging left and right. Unfortunately it's not better than helm+rethus for me at the moment due to having less optimal pieces for chest and belt while having too good of tier legs at the moment.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

Any word on bis trinkits or when to stop using dos and cof

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raunchy View Post
    Any word on bis trinkits or when to stop using dos and cof
    You can stop using DoS now if you have any other decent trinket to replace it with. CoF might just be used through ToS if I understand correctly.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

Quote Originally Posted by Arbiter View Post
    You can stop using DoS now if you have any other decent trinket to replace it with. CoF might just be used through ToS if I understand correctly.
    None of my other trinkets have given me close to my 920 DOS dmg since the 40 percent reversal (15 percent nerf). Even my 925 elemental foci does way worse. My 915 pvp stat proc doesnt do do anything close either. Once patch hits and M+ gear scales up to +15 keys I'm sure I'll find something worthy.

Both the Mage Tower and the Command Center are up on the US realms. Do we still get the occasional help bubble when we fight Agatha? Or did they hotfix that out?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoodzilla View Post
    Ceann-Ar and Valarjar are effectively equal for purposes of combinations, trailed closely by Kazzalax and Battlelord.
    Either sim it yourself or infer that they're equal like the post says.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Well, the first day so far yielded me 2 hc set pieces. Cool? Lucky? Yeah... it's helm and pants. Already upgraded legendary helm and an 1 day away from upgrading second item. I wonder if I should try making 2+4+random 940 legendaries work?

Quote Originally Posted by Tzel View Post
    Both the Mage Tower and the Command Center are up on the US realms. Do we still get the occasional help bubble when we fight Agatha? Or did they hotfix that out?
    Answering my own question:

Yes, you get occasional help/buffs from the Command Center while doing An Impossible Foe (Agatha challenge) if the Mage Tower and Command Center are up at the same time. If you've been getting close, now is your time to do it!

Now to change my transmog to match the new weapons...

10+ Year Old Account
    welll there is one nice thing about progression kills atleas, i manage to get above 40 stack of juggernaut today.
    seeing those 4mil crits is nice every once in a while

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mogai View Post
    welll there is one nice thing about progression kills atleas, i manage to get above 40 stack of juggernaut today.
    seeing those 4mil crits is nice every once in a while
    We killed heroic kiljaeden yesterday and we literally zerged him down with a few people, there was a 3 minutes execute phase, AND I FUCKING DIED AT 20% :'(

Quote Originally Posted by Schlafmangel View Post
    We killed heroic kiljaeden yesterday and we literally zerged him down with a few people, there was a 3 minutes execute phase, AND I FUCKING DIED AT 20% :'(
    Similar issue for me. Was using Battlelords ring on KJ last night, but we only got to sub 20% a few times. Seems a waste to use it while wiping on early parts of the fight when other options would be better. Hoping its benefit appears when we finally kill him/consistently get into execute range.

I got a 925 Specter of Betrayal from a N KJ kill, and it seems like a mini Draught with little to no opportunity cost. Did about 7% of my DPS on a dummy, but I didn't save BC for it unless the cooldown was close to aligning. Eager to see how it fares in actual raiding, I could see it being dominant on some fights where bosses don't move that much (Inquisition, Harjatan, Desolate Host) but pretty bad in others (Sisters, Mistress, Avatar 2nd phase).

My concern is that I dropped to 29% haste by losing my Draught or Haste stat stick. So I'll have to decide if I remove my Gul'dan ring to get my Haste back. But then my mastery is poop.

On a side note, I fucking love seeing Argus in the sky.