1. #7541
    Didnt see valarjar plus kazzax on there

  2. #7542
    i don t care if the pants helm combo is simmed 5k better then helm/ring ...i just can t play another tier with a shitty execute faze.

  3. #7543
    Quote Originally Posted by mmmone View Post
    i don t care if the pants helm combo is simmed 5k better then helm/ring ...i just can t play another tier with a shitty execute faze.
    yeah who cares for 5k dps anyways, i got the helm as my 10th! legendary and were still doing oranges before, fury is more forgiving on not having bis legendarys than other specs.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hoodzilla View Post
    Didnt see valarjar plus kazzax on there
    probably not viable due to bad itemization, same like helm+claok in t19

  4. #7544
    Pit Lord
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Unites States
    Posts
    2,260
    Managed to get the valarjar legs to drop yesterday and damn is the rage gains from using that and the helm something serious. Rampaging left and right. Unfortunately it's not better than helm+rethus for me at the moment due to having less optimal pieces for chest and belt while having too good of tier legs at the moment.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

  5. #7545
    Any word on bis trinkits or when to stop using dos and cof

  6. #7546
    Pit Lord
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Unites States
    Posts
    2,260
    Quote Originally Posted by Raunchy View Post
    Any word on bis trinkits or when to stop using dos and cof
    You can stop using DoS now if you have any other decent trinket to replace it with. CoF might just be used through ToS if I understand correctly.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

  7. #7547
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbiter View Post
    You can stop using DoS now if you have any other decent trinket to replace it with. CoF might just be used through ToS if I understand correctly.
    None of my other trinkets have given me close to my 920 DOS dmg since the 40 percent reversal (15 percent nerf). Even my 925 elemental foci does way worse. My 915 pvp stat proc doesnt do do anything close either. Once patch hits and M+ gear scales up to +15 keys I'm sure I'll find something worthy.

  8. #7548
    Both the Mage Tower and the Command Center are up on the US realms. Do we still get the occasional help bubble when we fight Agatha? Or did they hotfix that out?

  9. #7549
    Herald of the Titans Seramore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Millbrae, California
    Posts
    2,530
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoodzilla View Post
    Didnt see valarjar plus kazzax on there
    Ceann-Ar and Valarjar are effectively equal for purposes of combinations, trailed closely by Kazzalax and Battlelord.
    Either sim it yourself or infer that they're equal like the post says.

  10. #7550
    Well, the first day so far yielded me 2 hc set pieces. Cool? Lucky? Yeah... it's helm and pants. Already upgraded legendary helm and an 1 day away from upgrading second item. I wonder if I should try making 2+4+random 940 legendaries work?

  11. #7551
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzel View Post
    Both the Mage Tower and the Command Center are up on the US realms. Do we still get the occasional help bubble when we fight Agatha? Or did they hotfix that out?
    Answering my own question:

    Yes, you get occasional help/buffs from the Command Center while doing An Impossible Foe (Agatha challenge) if the Mage Tower and Command Center are up at the same time. If you've been getting close, now is your time to do it!

    Now to change my transmog to match the new weapons...

  12. #7552
    welll there is one nice thing about progression kills atleas, i manage to get above 40 stack of juggernaut today.
    seeing those 4mil crits is nice every once in a while

  13. #7553
    Quote Originally Posted by Mogai View Post
    welll there is one nice thing about progression kills atleas, i manage to get above 40 stack of juggernaut today.
    seeing those 4mil crits is nice every once in a while
    We killed heroic kiljaeden yesterday and we literally zerged him down with a few people, there was a 3 minutes execute phase, AND I FUCKING DIED AT 20% :'(

  14. #7554
    Quote Originally Posted by Schlafmangel View Post
    We killed heroic kiljaeden yesterday and we literally zerged him down with a few people, there was a 3 minutes execute phase, AND I FUCKING DIED AT 20% :'(
    Similar issue for me. Was using Battlelords ring on KJ last night, but we only got to sub 20% a few times. Seems a waste to use it while wiping on early parts of the fight when other options would be better. Hoping its benefit appears when we finally kill him/consistently get into execute range.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •