Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    I got a 925 Specter of Betrayal from a N KJ kill, and it seems like a mini Draught with little to no opportunity cost. Did about 7% of my DPS on a dummy, but I didn't save BC for it unless the cooldown was close to aligning. Eager to see how it fares in actual raiding.
    Got 925 from HC. I still don't understand how it works or why does it even exist. Worst stat, and a really weird on use. the damage happens with a 45 sec delay at best, plus the damage is what draught would do over 0.7 seconds. Plus it's stationary. Plus it says "each of your reflections", but if the reflection duration is 1 min and cd is 45 sec you would never even get 2 reflections go off at the same time? I feel like i'm missing something crucial here

Quote Originally Posted by Tang0 View Post
    Got 925 from HC. I still don't understand how it works or why does it even exist. Worst stat, and a really weird on use. the damage happens with a 45 sec delay at best, plus the damage is what draught would do over 0.7 seconds. Plus it's stationary. Plus it says "each of your reflections", but if the reflection duration is 1 min and cd is 45 sec you would never even get 2 reflections go off at the same time? I feel like i'm missing something crucial here
    As I see it, your first use creates a reflection at a location lasting for 1m. Your second use after the 45sec CD is up also creates one, so that if it is used at the same location within said minute the two reflexions feed off each other, and ideally each use from now has the two reflexions hit the target (which obviously won't happen for close to half the fights in ToS but moving on). It benefits from Battle Cry and assorted buffs, so a use with both Reflexions up can easily do a few million damage. And unlike Draught, there's no opportunity cost as it's not even on the GCD so the damage is essentially free rather than taking up a normal BC rotation.

It's too dependent on positioning for its own good, but I'm going to use it on ST fights until I can grab the Moonglaives. STR may be our worst stat, but it still has a boatload of it so that's hardly useless.

Did some testing. In a vacuum, having 58% mastery 2 ideal procs of double reflection dmg (BC, avatar on one of them, enraged) it deals around 6.5 mil dmg. I'm not sure if i'd ever manage to replicate that cd stacking in an actual fight, so i guess i'd rather stick to my 880 arcano. A shame.

10+ Year Old Account
    7.3 is coming up on the PTR today. Hoping to see some nice changes within the coming weeks/months.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    7.3 is coming up on the PTR today. Hoping to see some nice changes within the coming weeks/months.
    Didnt see any fury changes.... saw an arms nerf... though could be tooltop update.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like I said, in the coming weeks/months. Blizzard can make a lot of changes midway through the PTR cycle.

Doubt there'll be any class changes since they keep those for 7.X.5.
    That said, maybe we'll get new legos and traits ? Not sure what their plan is on that front.

Deleted
    What's your opinion on Specter of Betrayal?
    Got 835 today, and it sims like a petite +10k upgrade over my 905 Cradle. That's feels bad, especially since Specter requires boss to stay still.
    On this forum, Specter is priced really low, however on Icy Veins its next best after CoF and KJ (effectively making it BiS). So I'm a bit confused now.
    Also, should I try to stack it with BC and stuff, or just press on CD no matter what?

Quote Originally Posted by Kissmyastma View Post
    What's your opinion on Specter of Betrayal?
    Got 835 today, and it sims like a petite +10k upgrade over my 905 Cradle. That's feels bad, especially since Specter requires boss to stay still.
    On this forum, Specter is priced really low, however on Icy Veins its next best after CoF and KJ (effectively making it BiS). So I'm a bit confused now.
    Also, should I try to stack it with BC and stuff, or just press on CD no matter what?
    There's a section on this in the stickied guide under Rotations.

Anyone been able to keep Juggernaut stacks up on Avatar? Even waiting till the last ~1.5sec before Ruptured Realities to leap away, I still can't manage to get back into range to EX again before stacks fall.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoeth View Post
    Anyone been able to keep Juggernaut stacks up on Avatar? Even waiting till the last ~1.5sec before Ruptured Realities to leap away, I still can't manage to get back into range to EX again before stacks fall.
    I've been able once, but mostly by being reckless (which fits the theme of Fury I suppose!). Also having a shiny new Monk tank helped. I don't think it's worth the risk of dying unless you're just parsing.

Also, to me it seems like the Vial of Toxins does better than both Specter or Glaives on pure ST. Maybe it's because I don't use them right

I also reserve the right to say that I'm tilted that the only 4 legendaries I don't have are the helm, the legs, the Battlelord ring and the trinket. Getting Timeless Stratagem last night hurt my soul.

Deleted
    So I was checking the new trinkets the other day and we only get one new "on use"-trinket with a 10 second duration and maximum benefit with two targets.
    Wonder how that will turn out.

Deleted
    did ppl forgot about this post on forum ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by emdeka View Post
    I mean anything that can be discussed here is pretty much being discussed in Archi's threads...

Quote Originally Posted by emdeka View Post
    What's the point of this necro? All the relevant discussion of the spec is carried out in the guide thread of the current patch, which is ideal since you know all the discussion is about the current patch. Why would the discussion continue in a thread that was started a year before the expansion's release?
    4/12/292277026596 15:30:08