Thread: American males

American males

http://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/ari...45068297-story

"Put it down, before I knock it out of your freaking hand."

I am appalled by this. This is thuggery!

I wish men in America weren't fat, brutish, and unsophisticated oafs. I wish a return to an age where men acted liked gentlemen.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Radux; 2015-11-06 at 02:05 PM.

Are you a drugged up version of tennisace?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    Are you a drugged up version of tennisace?
    For once, someone actually said what the rest of us were thinking :P

On topic: Prostitution is the world's oldest profession, some say. Wanna tell us again how all men, and not just the ones important enough to afford a portrait, were gentlemen?
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CmdrShep2154 View Post
    I wish a return to an age where men acted liked gentlemen.

You know that Tsar Nicholas was something of a shit, don't you?

umm the dude took out a phone and started making call while the police were detaining him. do we really need to pass laws that says its illegal or can people use some fucking common sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    You know that Tsar Nicholas was something of a shit, don't you?
    I just like the uniform. Just because they look like a gentlemen doesn't mean they are a gentlemen.

- - - Updated - - -

I think police should be knights in shining armor not macho thugs!

15+ Year Old Account
    I just like the uniform. Just because they look like a gentlemen doesn't mean they are a gentlemen.

- - - Updated - - -

I think police should be knights in shining armor not macho thugs!

Coming to a police station near you, Janruary 1st!
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    umm the dude took out a phone and started making call while the police were detaining him. do we really need to pass laws that says its illegal or can people use some fucking common sense.
    How is making a phone call illegal? Let alone you cannot be detained by police because they think you look like someone.

This just in!!! Stereotyping a few million over the actions of one or a few is now awesome! One person does something and now all act like that. Awesome!

15+ Year Old Account
    There's hundreds of videos of cops breaking the law on Youtube, you can't make a thread for each one of them.

15+ Year Old Account
    Lock thread, Ban OP.

As a American male this kind of stereotyping is highly offensive.

Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post
    How is making a phone call illegal? Let alone you cannot be detained by police because they think you look like someone.
    The police can hold you for up to 24 hours before they have to charge you with a crime or release you. They can apply to hold you for up to 36 or 96 hours if you're suspected of a serious crime, eg murder. You can be held without charge for up to 14 days If you're arrested under the Terrorism Act.

pretty much everybody knows this, but if not google it, its where i copied and pasted from. maybe we should teach this stuff in middle school, u know... before the blacks that get themselves killed drop out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Lock thread, Ban OP.

i find it funny, that somebody can be that warped in thinking. then again you never know, this person might not be harmless.

I am very happy I live in a country where the police still is polite and helpful and actually not wear a gun in public without special occasions.
    They just should have checked his /asked for his ID/passport, then simply give him a fee for the light and sended him off to work again, how hard can that be lol.
    Last edited by Tahsou; 2015-11-06 at 12:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tahsou View Post
    I am very happy I live in a country where the police still is polite and helpful and actually not wear a gun in public without special occasions.
    The police issue is a culmination of several other societal issues. It is not dependent on whether or not they carry a gun. Frankly, I don't give two shits about them or other people (in general) carrying a gun. I care only that they have the training to support doing so... which our police do not fucking have.

I wish men in America weren't fat, brutish, and unsophisticated oafs.
    /gasp This is sig worthy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post
    Standard police procedure in the UK, you could be calling an accomplice to warn them or something. If you want to make a phone call you can do it under supervision at the station.

Deleted
    Western society in general can use some style- and class advice imo.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Lock thread, Ban OP.

agreed....

Doesn't seem like any constructive discusoon can come out of this.

Closed.