Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Guys, you don't pay for it anymore(unless you are an idiot), stop getting so worked up about it. Just go do other things.

Maybe iraqs wmds are in a closet with blizzards good company policy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Maybe iraqs wmds are in a closet with blizzards good company policy
    Heard that's where they keep the remains of Jimmy Hoffa and the Lindberg baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Heeresman View Post
    Nowhere in the quoted T Chilton comments did i see promises.

1st quote last line: So, if things go well, there will be less of a gap. IF!
    2nd quote: we want to hit the sweet spot of a raid tier getting lasting between 4 or 5 months before the next thing comes. WANT!

IF and WANT.

So insinuating or assuming the T Chilton and Blizzard absolutely and undeniably and irrefutably promised that that is what will happen from August onwards will only mean 1 thing.
    More english lessons for you and those crystal-ballers that profess to know the ins and outs of Blizzard.
    Seriously this is getting old news.

At least you guys should come up with some original and fun new material.
    I have no problem judging devs by their plans, not promises, and comparing them to reality. You know, especially when the other part of those plans has been fulfilled, like less tiers and content patches per expansion. Add increased expansion price on top of it.
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

Deleted
    Yeah, 50$ for a 2 tier expansion that's not shorter is just not going to happen.

So basically expansions will be glorified patches and instead of being free we will have to pay $50 for it?! What a deal!

Usually when a product isn't doing as well they incentivise by lowering prices. Instead Blizzard knows no one new is playing so they will gouge the diehards. Pretty sound strategy and not a guess either. This is EXACTLY what they are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    They said beta would start this year. It wasn't unrealistic at all to expect a Q1 or Q2 release.
    That was pretty good lie for hype, just like wod...

Quote Originally Posted by wow View Post
    That was pretty good lie for hype, just like wod...
    Wait for Blizzcon, it's still possible for beta to start this year.
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

Deleted
    Tbh i didnt expect deadline to be so far in future. I was expecting beta like 1 month after Blizzcon and release 5-6 months after Blizzcon. Now i see thats pretty much impossible cuz "ON or before 09/21/2016". And as we all know Blizz tent to stretch things out and even they joke about it, so they are fully aware of it. We seen 2 years of MoP lets hope history wont repeat itself :/

Quote Originally Posted by procne View Post
    Wait for Blizzcon, it's still possible for beta to start this year.
    Wait for blizzcon for more lies only $40 to be lied to.

Even if you put it a few months before the given date beta likely won't happen this year.

I always said Blizzard would be the ones to destroy their own game. They are doing a pretty good job of it right now.

At least now we know why they are no longer going to release sub numbers.

I was contemplating reinstalling WoW and playing again but not after reading this. It makes me sad. I miss playing WoW but I hate what Blizz has done to it.

Nowhere in the quoted T Chilton comments did i see promises.
    By talking about what they wanted to have happen, they were setting up expectations of what they were going to try and accomplish. That's what happens when you talk about what you plan on trying to do.

When you don't accomplish what you said you wanted to accomplish, it's generally a good idea to continue to be transparent to the same degree, and talk about why you didn't reach those goals (in general enough terms to get the message across).

Case in point - when we had the gap at the end of MoP, they talked about why despite saying they wanted to get content out faster - among other things (from various interviews and such it's hinted that the direction of WoD shifted as well, leading to having to redo things there) they were getting new employees up to speed and ended up redoing things for quality reasons. They set an expectation, didn't accomplish their goal, and talked about why...and set a new goal, that they would endeavor to not have these gaps in the future.

Now we have those gaps...

So while they have not made any promises, they have set expectations again and then failed (so far) to meet them, and have been rather quiet about it all. Promises or not, that's a good way to piss off customers.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    It says:

Can we stop the panic and theatrics until we get an official release date?
    If it is anywhere near September I am moving on.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    It says:

Can we stop the panic and theatrics until we get an official release date?
    A official release date won't happen until a few months from it going live so no one is going to wait for that.

Oh look it's another thread where members can get their post count up to discuss no wait, bash Blizz.
    Cool.
    This, again.

Quote Originally Posted by Sliddqvist View Post
    Shorter expansions released every year would be shit. I'd rather have the release cycle we had from Vanilla up to MoP, discarding WoD because WoD is a fucking failure.
    Far from a failure. Was pretty decent.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

They are basically milking the fat cow to death now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    No you won't.
    You shouldn't project yourself on other people like that. It's insulting for them and demeaning for you
    Last edited by Shige; 2015-11-06 at 04:18 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Far from a failure. Was pretty decent.
    You joined these forums on march 2009, yet I'm pretty sure you play WoW since Cata if you think WoD was decent.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilek View Post
    I am hoping and praying that atleast someone who attends Blizzcon will have the guts/be allowed to ask these question!
    Lol, you really believe thats gonna happen? They are screening every single question before its asked, so stuff like this would never end at the Q&A! Filthy company!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganker View Post
    You joined these forums on march 2009, yet I'm pretty sure you play WoW since Cata if you think WoD was decent.
    joining a forum community doesn't mean thats when you started playing.
    Hi