Deleted
    Tbh the new lege favour snd

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by osicat View Post
    Tbh the new lege favour snd
    Could you explain why?
    Do you mean SnD is more finisher intensive than RtB OR that CotD is more beneficial to Snd
    (real question, no irony)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahwal View Post
    Could you explain why?
    Do you mean SnD is more finisher intensive than RtB OR that CotD is more beneficial to Snd
    (real question, no irony)
    I Try explain how I think. Also mind this is just thoughtcraft not simmed.

I base the "non simmed" thoughts on the fact Resless blades is based on "Your damaging finishing moves" together with the high energy regain we see on ptr for SND. Every reroll of RTB as a finsiher do not lower the CD on next CotD same time as the CotD itself atleast to me feel easier to use with SND. Combat Potency buff to 30% matters here.

To me SND have a higher amount of direct dmg finishers than RTB unless wery good rolls in a row.

One exeption. TBH = MfD so in dungeon senarios when we can kill targets and use multipple MfD a RtB build is favored.
    Last edited by mmoc499a953f73; 2017-05-26 at 12:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 1i3t0 View Post
    Wasting resource is frustrating.
    Wasting resources and overflowing resources are not necessarily the same.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by osicat View Post
    To me SND have a higher amount of direct dmg finishers than RTB unless wery good rolls in a row.
    OK. Thx for the reply.

(my life: I should make a little testing session with SnD cause I've no clue how it feels with 4P+convergence)

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkcrap View Post
    Re-read it, it says restless blades not true bearing. So its always going to be a fixed 0.25s per cp, it wont work with true bearing.
    I already know what the legendary does.

This legendary is going to cause massive QQ. Good job Blizz!

Quote Originally Posted by ymirsson View Post
    This is an important point that gets lost in the topic of energy capping.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    An alcoholic fighting his addiction is fighting a jihad.

Deleted
    OK. Thx for the reply.

(my life: I should make a little testing session with SnD cause I've no clue how it feels with 4P+convergence)
    Well you have AR up for the curse with CoF, that make SnD really nice to play.

Is DoS not any good for outlaw? Picked up a 905+s and its simming lower than 895 arcanogolem and entwined elemental whatever. Should I swap it anyways?

Quote Originally Posted by Tniemuth95 View Post
    Is DoS not any good for outlaw? Picked up a 905+s and its simming lower than 895 arcanogolem and entwined elemental whatever. Should I swap it anyways?
    Nope, you should not.

Deleted
    Hello guys.

Long time lurker, first time poster.

I have recently dropped my 4-set tier bonus so i can use higher ilvl gear. By doing this my haste went up from 12% to 21%.

This seemed to help with the energy starvation and made the spec play a lot smoother (unless i hit a streak of bad rolls of course).

Another reason is that I find the 4-set tier bonus a bit clunky, because at the times that you spam RT a lot you will have AR up too which causes energy to cap easily.

Just curious if anyone else has tried this too and what their experience is?

Quote Originally Posted by Raak View Post
    Another reason is that I find the 4-set tier bonus a bit clunky, because at the times that you spam RT a lot you will have AR up too which causes energy to cap easily.
    This argument is easily addressed by another post on this exact page:

Quote Originally Posted by ymirsson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    An alcoholic fighting his addiction is fighting a jihad.

So has anyone tested on the ptr which trinkets are best for us? When blizz said theyre nerfing nh trinks obviously we wont be needing NBF or cof right?

Is there an updated spreadsheet of relic-ilvl equivalence? Is a Fatebringer relic that's 10 ilvls higher than a Run Through relic better?
    Ankleshanker, 110 Rogue, Aerie Peak US

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Won7on View Post
    Is there an updated spreadsheet of relic-ilvl equivalence? Is a Fatebringer relic that's 10 ilvls higher than a Run Through relic better?
    I use his one (link found here):
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...jjg/edit#gid=0

Putting Fate thirst first and Fatebringer almost last (8 ilevel below)
    Last edited by mmocafcf02ba51; 2017-05-29 at 08:39 AM.

I use his one (link found here):
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...jjg/edit#gid=0

Putting Fate thirst first and Fatebringer almost last (8 ilevel below)
    So to check if a relic is better that mine i have to add ilvl and ilvl value of the trait right?
    For example 865 relic with Fate's Thrist worths 865+14.05=879.05 ilvls

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nightcrow View Post
    So to check if a relic is better that mine i have to add ilvl and ilvl value of the trait right?
    For example 865 relic with Fate's Thrist worths 865+14.05=879.05 ilvls
    That's it.

otherwise, I find raidbots relic compare a quite a good way to go:
    https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/relic
    Last edited by mmocafcf02ba51; 2017-05-29 at 12:01 PM.

Deleted
    Official us forum 7.2.5 feedback:
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...4465737?page=7

I don't think they are going to do anything to CoF (see BTI). I have a 905 currently, so I'll wear that until I get a forged one.. Even with AR not coming up CD before 6cp 2b, you may have to roll once and sit on it for a few seconds until you can reroll a 2b with LD. It's not going to be the huge reroll issue that currently exist. I guess we will have to wait and see.
    Makes me wonder...
    Do you think/guess current (with T19 4p + CoF making Loaded Dice) feelings/testing of 7.2.5 may alter with more "slow 1 RtB buff" period as we itemize in ToS?

+125% Attack Speed buff for SnD, what do you think guys?

It's a nice buff but I feel like marked for death needs to be baseline for outlaw. Even if SnD becomes the best talent, marked for death just makes the spec plays a lot smoother even with all the RNG of RTB. It almost "completes" the spec.