Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    well I see most of the top parse with snd (a lot of them actually) are using frond.

I just got the bracers as my 4th leggo (i have also the cloak / cindaria / KJBW).

I was thinking of going cloak + bracers but I have a question.

Basically I have to use in between the eyes whenever it's off cd (unless I already have the bracers buff up) or should I only use it when I have a pistol shot proc ready ?

Cheers
    I generally try to wait until I get a Blunderbuss Proc to use Between the eyes unless you're using Quick Draw which might be better at low gear levels since it's more free CP = more energy free for the rest of your rotation in which case it is likely worth it to use on Cooldown with your Pistol shot procs and blunderbuss procs. You can take a look at my warcraftlogs parses in my signature if you're curious what sort of DPS I'm doing without Frond(About 1.2-1.35 mil dps)
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/dcHG1hXT8g42Jf7V/

7+ Year Old Account
    Seeing outlaw do some decent numbers now but still unfortunate that sub completely dominates both specs. Perhaps moving into antorus we might see some change.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuuji View Post
    I have a frond, and compared to my other trinkets it's not even a DPS gain, maybe if I get a higher ilvl one, but the 890 sims lower then Spectre/My 950 mastery stat stick/925 Cinders with 4 people who also have it. Frond is great, but I'm pretty excited for the upcoming trinket in Antorus based off attack speed
    You're mostly preaching to the choir. NBF has always been kind of flakey but in almost all my best parses it (ilvl 905) plays a big role. I tried swapping my 890 CoF with 925 spectre but the real problem with spectre is positioning. If you can't get both spirits stacked it isn't worth it really. My stats are pretty balanced also but there is so much mastery on everything I'd like to trade about 4% of my mastery for vers. Relics are also something that has come into contention for me. I believe ravenholdy is simming main gauche dmg as best while the big chart (I'm not sure where it comes from) still says run through damage. Personally i am coming around to main gauche dmg. Run through dmg is a lot of fun and makes big ol numbers on my screen but the sources of outlaw dps are so varied. Saberstrike and run through are often close to even followed by white damage, main gauche, and insignia (sometimes nbf) it makes sense to buff main gauche when run through is no longer 30%+ of your damage.

I can't post logs (cause I'm a newb) but feel free to check out Ttaka-Spinebreaker.

So those T21 bonuses seems pretty strong. Are we moving farther away from BtE and the bracers? Having a hard time figuring it why I wouldn't be spamming RTs nonstop. Has anyone seen any early simming around these?

Edit: Typo
    Last edited by Capita1ist; 2017-10-09 at 01:25 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    hey guys, not sure if this is the right place to ask, but, if i want to run as outlaw with SND, wich enchants/gear should i focus? Mastery or Vers? Yeah ive read a poster said dalaran gaming said to go with mastery, but right next to his post, other dude said to go vers, so, who's right after all? xD

And what about the neck? If its mastery, then should i use the soldier one or keep with the hidden satyr or claw?

Quote Originally Posted by Nihal View Post
    hey guys, not sure if this is the right place to ask, but, if i want to run as outlaw with SND, wich enchants/gear should i focus? Mastery or Vers? Yeah ive read a poster said dalaran gaming said to go with mastery, but right next to his post, other dude said to go vers, so, who's right after all? xD

And what about the neck? If its mastery, then should i use the soldier one or keep with the hidden satyr or claw?
    For SnD you want to run Nightblooming Frond as a trinket and probably CoF as the other. Jewled Ring of Melandrus as a ring. Mantle and Insignia as your legos. Stablized Eneergy Pendant as your neck. Stat importance is Versatility>Crit>>Mastery>Haste. Talents are generally 121321.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you sir!

So the bracers isnt good for SnD build?

What about neck enchant, still the hidden satyr?

And last, is the pot still prolonged power or old war?
    Last edited by Pigglix; 2017-10-13 at 09:44 PM.

Bracers are still good for single target. Ring or gloves are preferred for cleave. Sometimes you'll see cloak. Sometimes you'll see ring/shoulders. Play around see what works for you. I run Shoulders/Ring in pretty much 100% of the time just because i can set it and forget it. However I've been recently considering swapping to bracers because, for among other reasons, it's hard to run high vers with two crit/haste rings (Jeweled Signet and Insignia).