Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Minka View Post
    Someone posted this:

Subtlety pulling quite far ahead in MT19 is seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Eskwyre View Post
    Subtlety pulling quite far ahead in MT19 is seems.
    Heroic is also assa > sub > outl
    An Karanir Thanagor, Mor Ok Angalor, Mor Ok Gorum Palahm Raval!

Exactly the opposite of what they said they'd do in tuning specs...

But they did it in a way that they can say but we did what we said we didn't over nerf it but we didn't say anything but buffing the other specs past it /blizzardtrollface....
    Last edited by Wow; 2016-09-24 at 06:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wow View Post
    Exactly the opposite of what they said they'd do in tuning specs...
    Which may in fact result in more changes before it goes live.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Minka View Post
    Someone posted this:

What do the P H M mean? I assume heroic and mythic for one but no idea the other.

Deleted
    I've a question regarding this trinket.

Yesterday I got
    The Devilsaur's Bite (875), 1024 Mastery, 215k physical dmg on proc

Before I were using these two:
    Six-Feather Fan (835), 1073 Agi, 6x 43k nature dmg on proc
    Tirathon's Betrayal (845), 1177 Agi, chance for 44k shadow dmg on use for 15 sec

Looking at the trinket sims in the Google Document I thought it would be an upgrade to at least one of the two I was wearing before (Tirathons). But after simulating my char with the new one and either of the two I had before I got around 311k with both. When I was wearing both old trinkets I got around 316k in the simulation. I'm new to simming so I don't know if I made a mistake somewhere. I used the preset method for Outlaw SimulationCraft has.

I was sceptical when I got the new one, since it has no Agility.
    But looking at the Google Doc I thought it would be at least better than Tirathon's Betrayal.

Any thoughts?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    Which may in fact result in more changes before it goes live.
    It is really stupid how they buffed sub when it was the best scaling spec. Now it will see a nerf once it comes to the next raid tier. I really do not think outlaw needed as big as nerf as it got, while it is a huge one it is still not warranted. This is why the artifact system is flawed.

Old question..

If u get some sh1t 1 buff after Burst/CD phase... how many CP u reroll

Always with 5 when u´re fishing?

Quote Originally Posted by diansiutti View Post
    Old question..

If u get some sh1t 1 buff after Burst/CD phase... how many CP u reroll

Always with 5 when u´re fishing?
    Ill give you a scenario and let you come to an answer. You roll with 2-3 cp...then get 6 buffs....how does that make you feel?

Finding myself getting increasingly frustrated with fire mages lol. I keep comparing my dps to them. Should I be? I just feel like no matter what I do they're always ahead whether it be st, aoe, mythic, raid... Just can't seem to catch up to them at all its frustrating to no end.

Would love for assa to be too dog. Though I love outlaw and think it's fantastic to play, I mained a warlock from vanilla to cata so love dots!

Quote Originally Posted by tetshuno View Post
    I've a question regarding this trinket.

Yesterday I got
    The Devilsaur's Bite (875), 1024 Mastery, 215k physical dmg on proc

Before I were using these two:
    Six-Feather Fan (835), 1073 Agi, 6x 43k nature dmg on proc
    Tirathon's Betrayal (845), 1177 Agi, chance for 44k shadow dmg on use for 15 sec

Looking at the trinket sims in the Google Document I thought it would be an upgrade to at least one of the two I was wearing before (Tirathons). But after simulating my char with the new one and either of the two I had before I got around 311k with both. When I was wearing both old trinkets I got around 316k in the simulation. I'm new to simming so I don't know if I made a mistake somewhere. I used the preset method for Outlaw SimulationCraft has.

I was sceptical when I got the new one, since it has no Agility.
    But looking at the Google Doc I thought it would be at least better than Tirathon's Betrayal.

Any thoughts?
    AGI > 2ndaries all the time. Losing 1177 agi to pick up mastery is never going to be a move in your favor

Any news info about relic/trait ?? Run trought nerfed still ahead of ilvl stuff??

So is outlaw officially dead and subtlety is now king of aoe/cleave/single target?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hellothere321 View Post
    So is outlaw officially dead and subtlety is now king of aoe/cleave/single target?
    why would outlaw be dead? Because with opt. gear it is 10k behind sub (fictional number)? Gosh guys play what you like...

Quote Originally Posted by nostalgamos View Post
    why would outlaw be dead? Because with opt. gear it is 10k behind sub (fictional number)? Gosh guys play what you like...
    In mythic EN gear it is 45k behind.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hellothere321 View Post
    In mythic EN gear it is 45k behind.
    with perfect gear for both specs and perfect played -_- gosh

It'll only get worse as the tiers progress.

It isn't done with perfect gear though.

If we're concerned about Outlaw being outscaled so hard by sub we should post about it. I know not everyone is a fan of Outlaw but...have you guys played sub? My god. They're clearly not opposed to re-tuning, we should make our voices heard about Outlaw's scalability at this point. I don't want to be forced to switch away, but one spec being a full 10% DPS better will necessitate that. I'd like to continue playing Outlaw the whole way through M Nighthold.