Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Imo, with the transmog revamp thats happening, I think its incredibly likely that you'll be able to transmog your weapon to whatever. Have a fist weapon/off hand? Transmog it to a staff, or a mace/shield combo. Ect. They might even lift the armor restriction.
    What is the revamp? I've been wondering how I can transmog the Resto mace/shield if it is basically just one weapon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cartho View Post
    "Shaman are complaining again guys, shall we look at them a bit more closely? Maybe there's some truth in what these people are saying...."

"Meh, let's just buff chain heal and healing rain then go have some lunch."

"Okey dokey!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shockeye View Post
    What is the revamp? I've been wondering how I can transmog the Resto mace/shield if it is basically just one weapon.
    There should be a transmog tab coming with Legion and with that most likely a complete rework of the system. And I'm not sure but I quess you will still get 2 items even thought the "off-piece" might just an incarnation of the main artifact.

Quote Originally Posted by wordup View Post
    Read the thread, Blizzard have already addressed this.

Also for the other questions about if it comes with a shield, if it's shown with the shields (Resto/Ele artifacts, prot Warr/Paladin) seem to be linked as a single set artifact weapon.
    Oh didn't see that, all is cool then , and looking a little closer on the resto one it's not that bad.

Woot woot ele fist weapon. So pumped.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    It would make more sense to give Enhancement a fistweapon and Elemental the Doomhammer really.
    Doomhammer has always been a Melee Weapon- regardless of who's wielded it. I agree, it's a little less than clean looking, but it's the right call.
    Wolfie Pandaren Shaman - Pet Collection - Mount Collection
    Pinfire Dwarf Hunter - SaintJoan Draenei Paladin - Sadiefalk Human Rogue - Hamartanein Dwarf Warlock
    Lotusdream Pandaren Monk - Aponyia Tauren Shaman

Would be ace if we can mog our MH to match the OH of the Doomhammer :O - That lava looked super.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Manu9 View Post
    Would be ace if we can mog our MH to match the OH of the Doomhammer :O - That lava looked super.
    We can for sure lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kompa View Post
    We can for sure lol.
    You can't transmog TO artifacts, you can just transmog artifacts away.

Ele shaman: Claw with lightning theme. Ascension form: Fire
    Enh shaman: Hammer with fire theme. Ascension form: Lightning.

Yeeees makes sense to me

Quote Originally Posted by dofri View Post

Yeeees makes sense to me
    Did I miss the slide where they renamed them Fire Shaman and Lightning Shaman? Elemental and Enhancement are defined by how they use the elements, not their ascendance form.

Quote Originally Posted by nazrakin View Post
    Did I miss the slide where they renamed them Fire Shaman and Lightning Shaman? Elemental and Enhancement are defined by how they use the elements, not their ascendance form.

You missed no slide m8. However each spec has a form (ascendance) that shows the pinnacle of that specs power (imo at least). Having the weapons match that makes more sense to me. But of course, like most everything in posts like this one, this is just an opinion.

Resto shaman has lightning bolt and flame shock as well. Still going to guess that people would have been upset if they got a lightning/fire themed weapon.

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account

Yeeees makes sense to me
    I'm pretty happy with the choice of artifact themes.

On a more positive note. I really like the weapons!

You missed no slide m8. However each spec has a form (ascendance) that shows the pinnacle of that specs power (imo at least). Having the weapons match that makes more sense to me. But of course, like most everything in posts like this one, this is just an opinion.

Resto shaman has lightning bolt and flame shock as well. Still going to guess that people would have been upset if they got a lightning/fire themed weapon.
    Right so you've decided that Doomhammer is a fire weapon because it's offhand form is Lava to go alongside the Offhand strike Enhancement uses, as opposed to all other media that Doomhammer is represented in which is Lightning (which is air, ironically).

Deleted
    You can't transmog TO artifacts, you can just transmog artifacts away.
    Yes but there are no weapon drops in Legion, we get doomhammer in both hands, as much as that makes sense. The offhand is going to be an "energy" version and can for sure be transmogged the same way the main one can.

Yes but there are no weapon drops in Legion, we get doomhammer in both hands, as much as that makes sense. The offhand is going to be an "energy" version and can for sure be transmogged the same way the main one can.
    Not really relevant, the guy wanted to Transmog the Doomhammer MH to the same as the OH spectral version, which is highly unlikely since the Artifact skins can't be mogged to, just away from; so he won't be able to do it (from what they've said thus far).

Not really relevant, the guy wanted to Transmog the Doomhammer MH to the same as the OH spectral version, which is highly unlikely since the Artifact skins can't be mogged to, just away from; so he won't be able to do it (from what they've said thus far).
    That's exactly what I meant.
    But here's the trick, maybe we can, but not in the common mogging sense, remember you can change how it looks, perhaps there's a MH variant that looks the same.
    Plus do we think that when we get a MH variant the OH goes with it, or stays lava?

Yeah, that's definitely your opinion, I cant say I agree that that is what Ascendance represents.

And the Resto comparison doesnt work either since the way in which a Resto Shaman uses Lightning Bolt and Flame Shock is in no way comparable to the way an Enhancement Shaman uses Lava Lash, FlS, and Fire Nova or the way an Elemental Shaman uses Lightning Bolt, fulmination, and Chain Lightning. In fact with Lava Lash and FT both being OH attacks, it actually makes perfect sense that the Enh OH weapon would be on fire. Besides, youll likely be able to customize these things anyway.

Deleted
    I'm not sure I'm following. You're saying that we won't be able to use the classic and/or lava skin on both hands?
    What I would expect to see is both weapons as separate items and same mogging capability. Don't think they have confirmed either way but I don't really see why would not give us the ability to make our doomhammers look the same.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Manu9 View Post
    That's exactly what I meant.
    But here's the trick, maybe we can, but not in the common mogging sense, remember you can change how it looks, perhaps there's a MH variant that looks the same.
    Plus do we think that when we get a MH variant the OH goes with it, or stays lava?
    I don't get why they would restrict a look from the other, like, I want to be using those new skins on my both hands.
    Last edited by mmoccfd4f06c5a; 2015-11-07 at 04:24 AM.

I'm not sure I'm following. You're saying that we won't be able to use the classic and/or lava skin on both hands?
    What I would expect to see is both weapons as separate items and same mogging capability. Don't think they have confirmed either way but I don't really see why would not give us the ability to make our doomhammers look the same.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't get why they would restrict a look from the other, like, I want to be using those new skins on my both hands.
    Yes, I like my weapons to have conformity, except in very specific times.