Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Disappointed that they're all connected to Silver Hand lore. What about draenei, blood elves, and tauren?
    Because the original paladins were humans and dwarves, and besides, there might be skins that are inspired by draenei, belfs and tauren.

Disappointed that they're all connected to Silver Hand lore. What about draenei, blood elves, and tauren?
    Humans are the original paladins get over it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by genai View Post
    Then again, that would require whole spec rework... much needed at that too... if we want to be actual holy warriors and not conjurers/melee priests that wave hands in enemies face to spellcast and put weapon on their back in melee combat
    They they said they are reworking specs, specificly ret and shadow. I can't proof this but around they time they announced the xpac they said this, so its very likely.

Draenei are creatures of holy light, so I am not sure I agree. Not that I really care either.
    Last edited by Haaz; 2015-11-07 at 12:34 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is the Tauren holding the Hammer in her offhand? Is she gonna slap any enemies that get to close with her tome?
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

That's my only issue as well. Did we need two of them to be related to Tyr? At least draenei got a priest artifct. Feel battle for NE priests not getting anything though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bumkin View Post
    Yes but the paladin class incorporates much more than just them now. And lore wise draenei have had 'paladins' far longer.

Given how light centric the draenei culture is it would have made sense IMO to have one of them draenei related rather than TWO weapons realted Tyr on top of Ashbringer.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumkin View Post
    No. Fuck off.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haaz View Post
    Draenei are creatures of holy light, so I am not sure I agree. Not that I really care either.
    They weren't Paladins though, they were Vindicators. Technically even in lore when Draenei first showed up they didn't have Paladins, they had Vindicators of the Hand of Argus, once they got to Azeroth they started becoming Paladins aswell.

Much like how Blood Elves were "blood Knights" and then started becoming Paladins and Tauren were/are "Sunwalkers".

Paladins are a Human/Dwarf construct.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not the hammer that Uther used. This is Tyr's Hammer, which has been lying somewhere in Tirisfal since Tyr lost it.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haaz View Post
    They they said they are reworking specs, specificly ret and shadow. I can't proof this but around they time they announced the xpac they said this, so its very likely.
    I missed that info... but you better not be messing with me! :P
    Im so sick of throwing magical hammers and waving hands in melee... and on top of that 0 synergy between abilities, all are just different amounts of dmg on different CDs! No use of pooling stuff or chaining anything...
    Paladins were best fighters, and if we are to do some holy based attacks, it better come from us and unleashed through weapon and not waving hands and casting it...

Now you made me even more impatient to see new stuff... damn you!

Deleted
    I want to heal people by smashing my big hammer on enemies heads, is that too much too ask for an holy pala?

Deleted
    The protection artefact really pales in comparison to the other two, The Silver Hand and Ashbringer have a history behind them while the shield is a new thing. I'm hoping for some cool alternative looks for it, the Titan look doesn't really do it for me as a Horde.

I like that they managed to bring back the librams in some capacity and holy was probably the best choice.

Deleted
    I'm sad that Holy only gets a weapon and Prot gets both a weapon and a shield.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Luwny View Post
    Very happy with pally artifacts in general. I just hope the book will somehow be visible.
    I think they will sheathed like one handers. It's not really hard to set a flag to an item to stay visible at the hip.
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    It's not the hammer that Uther used. This is Tyr's Hammer, which has been lying somewhere in Tirisfal since Tyr lost it.
    That is true.

However, one of the preview images for artifacts shown earlier this year had a hammer model that looked very, very close to the Hammer of the Lightbringer, so it's possible that there could be a customization option for the Holy artifact that makes it look like Uther's.

Quote Originally Posted by Myta View Post
    Prot's artifact weapon is fairly meh, but Holy and Ret is great by comparison. Hopefully Prot gets great skins.

But seriously, look at Paladins in Warcraft, they use Librams. Giving Holy a Libram was the best choice they could have made. Now if only it hung on a chain on your body like in WC
    Ya this would be fantastic! Just like in the Old Vanilla loading screen. Would make me want some Grand Marshal gear plus these artifacts, would be just fantastic.

I wish they would bring back Grandmarshal gear, best gear in the game by leaps and bounds.

Shows the all the models for the holy hammer
    http://media.mmo-champion.com/images.../WoWGSP028.jpg

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Valkaneer View Post
    Ya this would be fantastic! Just like in the Old Vanilla loading screen. Would make me want some Grand Marshal gear plus these artifacts, would be just fantastic.

I wish they would bring back Grandmarshal gear, best gear in the game by leaps and bounds.

GM gear isnt gone. Get 1800 Rated pvp ranking and you can get access to the replica armor.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thyr View Post
    I think they will sheathed like one handers. It's not really hard to set a flag to an item to stay visible at the hip.
    I sure hope so!

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Am I the only one who literally creamed all over that Prot shield?

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Ashbringer is the best artifact in the game. There's no touching it. I'm so glad that Ret alone gets it because there's finally SOME hope that it won't be fucked over completely. I mean, they can't really fuck over the Ashbringer right? Right? Right...
    Paladin Bash has spoken.