Thread: Monk artifacts

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    kinda sad we wont be able to tmog to sword or anything else for monks sence WW gets fist weapons >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    For everything else, there's Brewmastercard
    Thanks for the new sig.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    For everything else, there's Brewmastercard

Quote Originally Posted by keqe View Post
    Thanks for the new sig.
    I considered it too, but I'm up against the character limit :P
    Legion Mistweaver Stat Weights SPREADSHEET --- Stat weights DISCUSSION THREAD
    Follow @GeodewMW for off-topic funsies and notifications for important MW theorycrafting posts!
    IF WE MISS YOUR QUESTION, please ask again! You're not being annoying, I promise

I don't understand the Windwalker artifact lore. It seems mixed up with the Elemental shaman artifact lore.
    I'm excited for fist weapons but it should be claws of xuen or something. kind of disappointed, I love the pandaren stuff
    Last edited by Olololo2r5; 2015-11-14 at 09:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am in love with the Mistweaver artifact weapon -- it has that sense of Eastern mystique about it, something mysterious but potent...And I would love to get my hands on the Yu'Lon skin.

I actually like the design of the Brewmaster artifact. It looks simple, but that's what monks are -- if people forget, monks are mostly known for their simple lifestyles..humble travelers or sitting in monasteries meditating. Even in most kung fu flicks, fighting monks are rarely ever seen in ornate costumes wielding unnecessarily ornate weapons. It fits the Brewmaster well. There's a massive keg on it...and if I remember reading correctly, the Keg works with certain abilities.

I don't know about the Windwalker...it looks cool but it doesn't seem to fit the Lore too well. It sounds more like it belongs to an enhancement shaman instead of a Windwalker -- I mean, yeah, there is a wind motif to it but it's not necessarily "monk".

Honestly, I made a Monk due to stupidity with Warrior in legion, and because it seems to be the only class whose artifacts arent over designed to hell and back.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Huoyue View Post
    Honestly, I made a Monk due to stupidity with Warrior in legion, and because it seems to be the only class whose artifacts arent over designed to hell and back.
    The simplicity of the gear styles is what I enjoy about my monk, be it the new artifacts or the tier sets.