Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Oh my god, I just saw her shop skin variation, and it is amazing.

It might just be the first hero whose bundle I will buy instantly upon release with real money.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post

With Lunara however weed be able to poison them and they'd die, fertilizing the soil. I think her going with the tank or the healer especially would make a nice pear.
    are you still doing puns?!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tirilka View Post
    Oh my god, I just saw her shop skin variation, and it is amazing.

It might just be the first hero whose bundle I will buy instantly upon release with real money.
    is that a shop skin or her master skin?

Quote Originally Posted by Orkwuzhere View Post
    So not Enchantress guys.

Didn't think Blizzard could rip off Dota, but they did...somehow...
    Disgusting troll.

On topic: Really looking forward to her, saving gold already.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    are you still doing puns?!

- - - Updated - - -

is that a shop skin or her master skin?
    Shop skin. Master skin is unfortunately super ugly. Gave her the Brightwing treatment and she sports stupidly large horns. Can't find an image right now, but I think her master skin is god awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathonia View Post
    Shop skin. Master skin is unfortunately super ugly. Gave her the Brightwing treatment and she sports stupidly large horns. Can't find an image right now, but I think her master skin is god awful.
    Brightwing's master skin is awesome due to the pink tint alone.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Some of those were quite a stretch
    adding a Stretch Armstrong-like character would also be quite a stretch, put a ranged melee could be cool

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Brightwing's master skin is awesome due to the pink tint alone.
    I dunno, I think her master skin is quite nice too. Like a full-fledged dryad, worthy of the title "The First Dryad"

15+ Year Old Account
    If it wasn't for those stupid horns I might agree with you. They just don't fit imo. They look overly large and out of place, tacked on.

If it wasn't for those stupid horns I might agree with you. They just don't fit imo. They look overly large and out of place, tacked on.
    Everyone gets bigger horns. It's a staple of master skins by now.

15+ Year Old Account
    Everyone gets bigger horns. It's a staple of master skins by now.
    So why does my master skin Li Li not have horns? I demand a refund!

So why does my master skin Li Li not have horns? I demand a refund!
    I did see someone suggest a Li Lith (demonic Li Li) skin a little while ago. You might still get it!

I dunno, I think her master skin is quite nice too. Like a full-fledged dryad, worthy of the title "The First Dryad"

'

Agreed. That's actually one of the few master skins that i wouldn't mind spending 10k gold to get. Personally I think that master skin looks a lot better and also unique than the shop skin. I'm not sure what's so special about that shop skin on the other hand. Is it that it kinda resembles blood elves..? Is it that the wild being of dryad is wearing some green clothes? lol anyhow, that master skin looks awesome!

I really like the third autumn leaves dryad colors for the master skin
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2015-11-09 at 04:57 AM.

It is ugly. It's moving animation is ugly. It's 3rd ability doesn't look like an ability. Will not buy even for 4k.

I much prefer this to the standard, though from what I've seen it looks unlikely I'll level her to 10 to actually get it.

looking at her talents, she's going to bring a lot of hell down on people. how do you get away!?
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2015-11-09 at 06:04 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTharne View Post
    6.5/10. Try again.
    Fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Orkwuzhere View Post
    So not Enchantress guys.

Didn't think Blizzard could rip off Dota, but they did...somehow...
    Um, if you actually know anything about the history of Dota at all, Dota 'ripped' of Warcraft.

And btw guys, Dryad's are not Night Elves, they just look like them. It is more of a ...Kinship I guess? Somewhat related to them as the night elves worship their um...grand mother I guess? Its all a bit fuzzy. You could even say the lore is pretty dry.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Dryads are daughters of the demigod Cenarius. They have the torso of a female night elf and the lower body of a fawn. Like the keepers of the of the grove, dryads prefer peace but use violence when needed. They are curious, but only few leave the forests. They can enter the Emerald Dream. They assisted the night elves during the Third War as well as the War Against the Nightmare.
    http://wow.gamepedia.com/Dryad

I guess Cenarius is the Zeus of the Warcraft universe.

http://wow.gamepedia.com/Dryad

I guess Cenarius is the Zeus of the Warcraft universe.
    Cenarius was conceived when Elune did it with a stag demigod, Malorne. So I think Zeus has more similarities with Elune, considering their love for really loving animals.

Cenarius was conceived when Elune did it with a stag demigod, Malorne. So I think Zeus has more similarities with Elune, considering their love for really loving animals.
    Zeusette.