Deleted

Set dungeons are...

...instances that give you objectives based on your set, and you need to do stuff based on the set.

For example, Firebird's set needs to burn enemies and kill them with meteors, and so on. This is the idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice idea, I like it... Do you know if you HAVE to wear the full set, or just OWN the full set? Because I don't think any of my characters have ever worn all 6 peices of a set...
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

If you read the other post about Nevalistis teasing news here I actually guessed the set dungeons would be tied to the class sets. Talk about dumb luck guessing....LOL

@Gallahadd, Blizz's post mentions donning the set to take on each individual dungeon...
    Last edited by yasiru; 2015-11-07 at 03:03 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh... Well that drastically reduces my interest. Although I WILL be running a full Shadow Mantle build next season, so I guess it's not all bad.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Oh... Well that drastically reduces my interest. Although I WILL be running a full Shadow Mantle build next season, so I guess it's not all bad.
    Well, not sure if it matters, but they talked about two specific things that might keep your interest: 1) at the end of a season journey, every season, you will receive a full class set for your character, and it's a different one each time, so you can collect the ones you are missing eventually... And 2) these dungeons are tailored with challenges to be completed with each specific set, so that could make the gameplay different with each dungeon due to the abilities of each particular set....if you get what I'm saying...

Well, i need to understand the reason of fueling a set to your character. It's not like it's difficult to farm for them, and also what happens if the set rewarded to you si one you already have completed?

Anyway, set dungeons look cool. Definitely something that will increase game longevity as you can gather all sets for all classes and try to complete every single objective. If anything, it will require some time.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

7+ Year Old Account
    Will they work with 5 set + RoRG?

I suppose yes. but it all depends on which way will be the most performing. I see RoRG becoming a transition item, that you use to get faster the full bonuses and then relace when not needed anymore.

Now i'm waiting for all the sets reworks - so i can decide what to roll next season

7+ Year Old Account
    Uliana

Quote Originally Posted by Kontinuum View Post
    Will they work with 5 set + RoRG?
    Today they have one of there talks scheduled regarding the RoRG so maybe there will be a question/mention about it during that time.

7+ Year Old Account
    They require sets. You get one set for completing the seasonal journey.

Did they say anything about their difficulty? Since they are out in the world, they potentially would be affected by Torment level, then again they are separate instances.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

They did say (during Q&A at end of blizzcon panel) that set dungeons have fixed difficulty so they wouldn't be affected by difficulty setting.

Tried a couple of them on PTR - probably they need some tuning but the challenge is not due to the damage/hp of monsters at all. Some stuff oneshot you, and objectives require planning; you cannot simply zerg them.

Not taking fire damage seems like it would be really hard. How can you totally avoid taking a damage type?

Quote Originally Posted by Xandier View Post
    Not taking fire damage seems like it would be really hard. How can you totally avoid taking a damage type?
    Immunity amulet. It works also for reflect damage (it got changed in 2.3 and reflect damage return the same damage type you have dealt).

do you guys feel as if we should have a cosmetic style reward for the set we beat with in set dungeons?

Quote Originally Posted by Twwjr View Post
    do you guys feel as if we should have a cosmetic style reward for the set we beat with in set dungeons?
    You get a pretty bad ass set of wings for completing them all