Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Damn, SK Gaming. The damage these guys put out is nasty D: I wanted Skill Capped to win, but somehow what I want is irrelevant to the PvP gods. Crap.

I kept thinking that they should have been swapping druid on tol'viron GG skill capped

sewers is going to be rough for skill capped, uh oh

Deleted
    YASSSSSSSS, PvP gods DO listen to me. Occasionally. Go Skill Capped !

10+ Year Old Account
    Whats with the background game music its kinda loud.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Deleted
    Holy shit that last game Grats to SK Gaming, they deserved it.

that shaman lives every time without a healer for so long, not sure if BS or..

Deleted
    Ah well, congrats SK Gaming, unbelievable how good both teams have been playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ossandran View Post
    that shaman lives every time without a healer for so long, not sure if BS or..
    The real perfect hybrid dps class i would say. See how feral dies in seconds when facing RMD.

Deleted
    Skill Capped should have switched comp or onto Joe which didn't happen once :/

Really intense games! Oh wow

Sadly, had to go to bed, as it started way too late (bloody HotS).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PazufneUQTA

Here's the game for those that want to watch, first match starts at around 29 mins.

man supeateases casting made it even more epic. he starts screaming before the damage happens. i really want him to do something with azael and ven.

good work on sk

Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea2012 View Post
    So much RMD salt on the official pvp forum. I don't even pvp but it's fun to watch their tear that they can't dominate with no skill CCs. SALT MORE.
    Hehe yeah with so many RMD teams it's glorious to see the only turbo cleave dominate them.

Deleted
    Huh ? Why are RMD comps whining ? Skill Capped lost 2:3, not 0:3. As IF any of them were as good as the teams playing at BlizzCon. Shaking my head.

Quote Originally Posted by Slinkypoe View Post
    Huh ? Why are RMD comps whining ? Skill Capped lost 2:3, not 0:3. As IF any of them were as good as the teams playing at BlizzCon. Shaking my head.
    Yep. If Turbo was so amazing, why weren't there several more teams playing it?

15+ Year Old Account
    Tom says like 5 words, Jackson not much more, no on stage interview and less money as 1st price among a team than Ostkaka got alone for winning HS.
    Fail BLZ.

GZ SK =)
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Tom says like 5 words, Jackson not much more, no on stage interview...[]
    Didn't the stream also went instant "BYE" after the match ? They really seemed to want to wrap it up as soon as possible. There was already a long delay due to Hearthstone, those few extra minutes wouldn't have hurt :/.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    ...and less money as 1st price among a team than Ostkaka got alone for winning HS.
    Ostkaka got $100,000 all for himself, SK Gaming have to share $250,000. Seems okay to me, $400,000 looks and sounds perverse, but that's only an opinion, the higher prize money may also be because of arenas declining popularity*. HS fans at BlizzCon were a loud, big mob in a frenzy. It at least sounded, as if the fanbase of HS is bigger than arena.

*Or maybe it never was THAT popular ?

(disclaimer: I don't play HS and I'm sad that it's more popular than WoW PvP.)
    Last edited by mmoc92b33f154f; 2015-11-09 at 09:18 AM.

HS is more popular because it is more accesible by the larger mob.
    Arena and RBG's are really hard to get into as a new player.
    (skirmishes and normal bg's aside)

Quote Originally Posted by Greenthy View Post
    HS is more popular because it is more accesible by the larger mob.
    Arena and RBG's are really hard to get into as a new player.
    (skirmishes and normal bg's aside)
    They're also incredibly boring to watch if you don't know the classes well. Hearthstone is much easier to understand visually.