New Legendaries
    Revised Buff User Interface
    More Stash Space
    PC-Only Features
    Season Journey Revisions
    Season Rebirth
    Action Combat

10+ Year Old Account
    I just sat there watching the presentation on 2.4 and thinking "Damn". It's a good patch. That team is bringing it.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    As a long time Diablo Fan I sat watching the panel feeling like I was watching a funeral.
    Felt really sorry for the gents on stage... It is very clear that despite these small tweaks the game is more or less in maintenance mode.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice patch.

I'm loving the look of the new Shadow Mantle set. Playing a melee DH in the new season for sure.

New areas look fun.

Not sure about the changes to Season Journey and Season Rebirth...
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Can someone explain to me the Rebirth feature? Don't have time to watch the panel or dig around to figure it out

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by yasiru View Post
    Can someone explain to me the Rebirth feature? Don't have time to watch the panel or dig around to figure it out
    You have a season 3 character right now. When season 4 starts, you can 'rebirth' the season 3 character to essentially reset it to a brand new character, but for season 4. Keep your name, don't need a new character slot, all the old gear gets tucked away in mail for your non-season play.

More stash space.

You could have just did that alone, Diablo 3.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comm...ill_update_as/

"Sunwuko for Monk - based off sweeping wind now, still pops clones. Casting spender consumes sweeping wind stack to do 1000% more damage."

Hell yes. A Sweeping Wind build, or at least a reason to go back to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    More stash space.

You could have just did that alone, Diablo 3.
    Seriously. Half my character slots are mules. The joy of alt players.

Quote Originally Posted by Advo View Post
    You have a season 3 character right now. When season 4 starts, you can 'rebirth' the season 3 character to essentially reset it to a brand new character, but for season 4. Keep your name, don't need a new character slot, all the old gear gets tucked away in mail for your non-season play.
    Ah, I see. Thank you

Deleted
    The patch is so-freaking-huge.... Blizzard delivers.
    Still have trouble believing all this, this is close to a free addon.

I hope people recognize this and actually start to praise them a little instead of constant whining.
    "D3 is dead, please sell the IP to someone who actually bothers working with it" is what I read yesterday.
    Last edited by mmoc96d9238e4b; 2015-11-07 at 10:15 AM.

A lot of awesome stuff that will increase my playtime being tailored mostly for solo and balacing out a little the group XP farming. Also the nerf to XP gems is indirectly a nerf to paragon farming since now bonuses will scale a lot less and it will become slower to level up (even with the baseline xp buff).

Counting all material, only thing missing from this is a new class and they could have called it an expansion pack, really.

Hilarious side note: if anyone followed the World of legion panel, they announced the "adventure mode" like in:
    - every sone scaling with your level
    - at max level 5 random quests pop around the entire world and you can tackle them in any order.

HELL, even the ui for that is clrealy taken from D3. The Diablo dev team may have had little space in blizzcon, but their impact has been HUGE in the past 2 years.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Looks like a very meaty patch, I like. I especially like the increased stash space!
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    The Diablo dev team may have had little space in blizzcon, but their impact has been HUGE in the past 2 years.
    The problem is, they've basically take the good parts of D3, put them into wow and made them a little bit better...

Don't get me wrong, patch 2.4 looks awesome and I can't wait for it, but it does look a bit like they're using D3 as a giant PTR for WoW.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    The problem is, they've basically take the good parts of D3, put them into wow and made them a little bit better...

Don't get me wrong, patch 2.4 looks awesome and I can't wait for it, but it does look a bit like they're using D3 as a giant PTR for WoW.
    You could kind of say the same thing in reverse though, since Diablo 3 obviously took some features from WoW as well, such as transmogging....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by yasiru View Post
    You could kind of say the same thing in reverse though, since Diablo 3 obviously took some features from WoW as well, such as transmogging....
    Except did you see the changes to WoW's transmog ? They've basically made it the same as it is in D3 now. So they put the feature in to WoW. Moved it to D3 to test out the new system, when they saw that worked they moved it back to WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post

I see it the other way around - D3 devs came out with solutions that good so other teams are implementing the same systems.

Anyway, this year D3 had not much space, but i expect a lot of bigger things for next year.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't we say the same last year ?

Did they mention anything about fixing the lag caused by DoT-abilities like acid cloud, rend and exploding palm?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Did they mention anything about fixing the lag caused by DoT-abilities like acid cloud, rend and exploding palm?
    https://youtu.be/XNtSnvbsmEY?t=56m20s