Thread: Patch 2.4

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

So completing chapters 3 and 4 in season 5 journey will now reward you with a full 6 piece set for you class. Interesting.

Guess they didn't want you to wait too long before jumping into your first set dungeon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, even though I've been all about UE with demon hunter, I gotta try Marauder's now. Also, UE got a buff too, albeit a small one. In higher difficulties, that multishot spam just isn't enough.

UE is great in trash killing, though it's single target is on the low-ish side. Marauder is pretty balanced as it is Natalya, Shadows set is single target only basically (and it's clunky to use while effective).

A lot of stuff anyway, 2.4 looks more and more appealing. Cannot wait for ti to go live.

Side note: an S4/M4 build was taking place in PTR - maybe it's gone unnoticed, but the Shadows set change means that only DH damage is increased, not the one of the pets, so the build is now much less effective.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Deleted
    Side note: an S4/M4 build was taking place in PTR - maybe it's gone unnoticed, but the Shadows set change means that only DH damage is increased, not the one of the pets, so the build is now much less effective.
    build is clearly dead with that change... and imho the set itself too.
    6p just isn't worth it imho (unless you are looking for the fastest way to farm keywarden/ubers... no amount of area damage will change that.

1k% dmg increase is far weaker than what M6/UE6 has to offer.

Well, actually people are pushing higher with S6 but it's mostly due to FoK dagger which is (unsurprisingly for me) the best weapon we have in out arsenal. Really, the damage is insane.

Latest buffs basically brought all sets on par - the issue is that playing S6 feels so clunky you feel ineffective.

Plus i hate that now every single build needs to have Vengeance in with cubed Dawn and possibly Visage of Gunes.

Deleted
    Do you have enough ressources to spam Impale without the impale dagger?
    Or do they use both instead of a quiver?

Sounds horrible to rely on FoK as a main dmg source. (either extremely high ressource cost or high CD)

Quote Originally Posted by Demoncrash View Post

So completing chapters 3 and 4 in season 5 journey will now reward you with a full 6 piece set for you class. Interesting.

Guess they didn't want you to wait too long before jumping into your first set dungeon.
    chapter 4 requres you to do a set dungen so ;-)

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmmm, with Spectral Blade being added to DMO... Melee Wizard confirmed ?

Something like This.

Although tbh I can't see Spectral Blade making it live on there... Seems a little OP to have a 2000% boost to a generator, that's beyond Shenlong levels of damage boost.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Holy nerfs batman!

How many attempts are they gona have a crack at with firebirds finery trying to get it right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Holy nerfs batman!

How many attempts are they gona have a crack at with firebirds finery trying to get it right.
    It's ok, from what I've read, Inna's is the only relevant monk set anymore (but i still love my Shenlong).

Quote Originally Posted by Demoncrash View Post

Wrong. Lvl 70, T2 Zultan Kulle, GR 20 for 6 set.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    It's ok, from what I've read, Inna's is the only relevant monk set anymore (but i still love my Shenlong).
    Inna + 2 set Rainment + Shenlongs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Holy nerfs batman!

Yet Firebirds still doing 83 solo atm highest of all the classes and lowest paragon of anyone trying by 400+

10+ Year Old Account
    New Patch Hype:

http://www.diablofans.com/news/48600...-december-11th

LOVING the changes to DMO, Fragment of Destiny, Ashnagarr’s Blood Bracer and Orb of Infinite Depth.

It's looking like my previously created Spectral Blast build is going to be legit as fuck. Although with these latest changes I might drop Arcane Orb and bring in either teleport or Familiar. Something like This

Where the missing bracer and source are the new ones.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Raiment nerfed, why? Generator build already isn't super.

Looking like one of the last few number tuning phases. Should be getting a patch announcement soon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Raiment nerfed, why? Generator build already isn't super.
    Indeed... I get the feeling this is more backlash against the Static Charge monk, they finished utterly gutting the skill itself and are now having a crack at the second supports, just to REALLY make sure the ability is dead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Indeed... I get the feeling this is more backlash against the Static Charge monk, they finished utterly gutting the skill itself and are now having a crack at the second supports, just to REALLY make sure the ability is dead.
    Guessing they want every monk playing 6inna/Shenlong, because that's quite it right now. Unless you really dig Dashing Strike.

Deleted
    Not sure how I'm supossed to feel about the shadow-set 2p change.... I don't get it at all, makes 0 sence to me right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    They gutted the skill because its party synergy is basically over the top and broken. Now the skill is only broken waiting for a fix - i've seen this pattern multiple times, they break something up when they need to redesign it. This way people will focus on something else and they will have time to work on it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZee View Post
    Not sure how I'm supossed to feel about the shadow-set 2p change.... I don't get it at all, makes 0 sence to me right now.
    Same as above. They simply don't want DH to equip 2S+melee with other sets first, and the set has to be reworked anyway since Impale big crits are awesome but that's basically the entire thing.
    All of the supposed complementary legendaries are crap for the Shadow set until you're running Ricochet+Impale dagger but even that isn't that powerful compare to other stuff we could use.