Best mining ore/bar to make money with?

i have a mining lvl of 375 and my realm is stormscale. could anyone search what ore is the ebst in my realm?

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    The undermine journal /thread

For Stormscale US - At your mining level, fel iron ore and copper ore are the best
    For Stormscale EU - fel iron, mithril, saronite and adamantite

Deleted
    Uranium.

/10char

Bumpin for more ideas

Just level to 100 by questing, by the time you're done with MoP you should have a huge chunk of change, finish WoD without spending it you can probably by a few exploited mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by modybirds View Post
    i have a mining lvl of 375 and my realm is stormscale. could anyone search what ore is the ebst in my realm?
    Best is relative. If you're new and trying to make gold, as someone else mentioned you are better served simply leveling your character to 100. Then, doing any mining or other things is more profitable and leveling mining becomes much easier. This expansion makes leveling professions below 90 a speed bump more than anything.

That said, another angle to answering your question though is that the bars you best only by item level in that range would be enchanted elementium bars.

Later in level though, truegold and living steel are much more consistently profitable but for the most optimum profit you'd want a transmute spec alchemist to get extra free bars on crafting.
    Last edited by Sanguinesun; 2015-11-08 at 05:43 AM.