Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jackfrost View Post
    You (and those like you) care far too much about shit that doesn't matter.

The Kardashians have a fucking media empire, and matter less.

Stop fixating on shit, its unhealthy.
    This.

The people that have an obsessive hatred for her are the ones fueling her success.

If I wanted to watch a Zoe Quinn story I would watch pretty woman in reverse.

3 question:
    Who is she?
    Why should I care?
    and I don't care
    "Oh, you know what? You could bitch about anything couldn't you?" - Leonard L. Church

Cant wait to pass over this movie on the red box lol

Though it might be good spank material if its about some slut who fucks game devs and critics for good reviews and shows graphic sex scenes lol
    Last edited by yetgdhfgh; 2015-11-07 at 03:25 AM.

I actually feel bad for Zoe, she's caught in the middle of milo and wu

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    lol .
    You said everything I wanted to and more, in just three letters. Thank you.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

I like how everyone seemingly have forgotten how much she bullied a bunch of people who struggled with suicidal depression and royally tried to fuck them over.

Actually, i'm not even mad at her turning into a movie, i'm looking forward to being a movie villain, it's rather hilarious actually.

I didn't even know who this person was before reading the linked article and watching the video. Both were problematic.

That said- anyone can make a movie, bros.

Not particularly amazing and doubtful the film is the next 300 million dollar summer blockbuster. Theaters will be safe and plentiful with Fantastic Fours, The Last Witch Hunters and Martians.

Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    http://deadline.com/2015/11/zoe-quin...al-1201611420/

.... Just fuck this world... fuck it.
    I guarantee you a film would flop. Outside of the gamer niche, no one gives a damn. On top of that, the gamer community will bring the facts to the forefront... her sleeping around for gigs, etc. Isn't she also the one where her ex-bf put up an in depth diary? Look for him to give lots of interviews.
    "Plato is dear to me, but dearer still is truth." - Aristotle

10+ Year Old Account
    I will say that this Quinn and the other one, Anita or whatever shes called are legendary tier trolls. They made a literal career and fortune from just trolling and having a bunch of morons following them all too happy to give them money. They will probably make millions out of their movies etc (I am sure Anita will get her deal). Their logic makes as much sense as the Westboro baptist church but like that church it doesn't stop them from being ridiculously successful trolls.

On another note seeing blizzard cover up sylvanas in the trailer has kind of made me want to be done with blizz for good just out of sheer principle of them starting to give into those sjw cunts but corsets are sexy I guess.
    I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    In a lifetime original movie.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolus View Post
    I guarantee you a film would flop. Outside of the gamer niche, no one gives a damn. On top of that, the gamer community will bring the facts to the forefront... her sleeping around for gigs, etc. Isn't she also the one where her ex-bf put up an in depth diary? Look for him to give lots of interviews.
    It didn't stop DUDE WEED of Canada from saying that gamergate is one of the most important issues going. They will twist the story to suit them in the right light and either give no media attention to everyone who presents facts and logic to the contrary or they will revert to the usual tactic of 'bigot! bigot! misogynist!!!!!!'
    I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.

This is going to be a fun thread until the inevitable happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Isotopes View Post
    Shoots nudes, sells nudes, complains in the media about nudes floating around the internet. GG.
    oh shit! Off to google I go. Will report back with boner or no boner.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolus View Post
    I guarantee you a film would flop. Outside of the gamer niche, no one gives a damn.
    If spun a certain way I can see this as a motivational tool for women.....

On top of that, the gamer community will bring the facts to the forefront...
    That hasn't stopped these people yet.

her sleeping around for gigs, etc. Isn't she also the one where her ex-bf put up an in depth diary? Look for him to give lots of interviews.
    If I remember right, he regrets putting out the "Zoepost" so I don't think he'd want the limelight.

Quote Originally Posted by phitness View Post
    oh shit! Off to google I go. Will report back with boner or no boner.
    No boner, i guarantee it.
    If anything, the pics are a big time boner killer.

Quote Originally Posted by Algathor View Post
    This is going to be a fun thread until the inevitable happens.
    That it ends up being a Lifetime movie?

In all seriousness, I am sure there will be several movies/documentaries from both sides of Gamergate.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    That it ends up being a Lifetime movie?

In all seriousness, I am sure there will be several movies/documentaries from both sides of Gamergate.
    Wasn't there like some "exposing anita" movie coming out?

Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    No boner, i guarantee it.
    If anything, the pics are a big time boner killer.
    You are correct. Just saw her sets and not a single pic was arousing. How can photographers take nudes without a single face down ass up shot.