Fury set bonus not *working as intended*

Hello, i really need some feed back if anyone else has this issue,

Since obtaining my 4 piece, I've noticed 2 things, one, everyone was right and fury bonus is kind of junk, and 2, my wild strike crits do NOT reduce the cooldown of my recklessness every time, in fact, its very random when they actually do reduce it. Leaving me with using recklessness not as often as i should be able to.

Now most of the time, i'll get 2 reductions in a row from the 2 free bloodscourge wild strike proc, but sometimes i'll only get 1, (seems odd huh) so if i'm lucky enough to proc bloodscourge alot, then it works more efficiently and reck comes off cooldown faster. But, even when i get wild strike crits regularly they don't all reduce my reck cooldown, sometimes they do sometimes they don't

I've spoken to other warriors i know not having this issue, I've tried to look this up with no luck, i've watched this happen throughout many nights of raiding and testing it on the garrison target dumbies over and over again. Its getting very frustrating when i watch a crit pop and no cooldown reduction for reck, something isn't right.

If all wild strike crits are to reduce your cooldown of recklessness, then do I have some weird bug which I'm sure other people must deal with?

please let me know if anyone knows anything, thanks!

It is a bug, if you use wild strike out of range with blood urge you lose the proc without t actually going off

report the bug to blizz, it'll likely get fixed. tweet it to warcraftdevs too. i reported the everbloom mythic exploit on twitter to warcraftdevs and it got fixed in a couple days.

but make sure you are specific in what scenario the bug happens. dont just be like "my ws crits arent reducing reck cd, plz fix". you have to be specific under what conditions causes it to not work. they wont fix it if you don't give them all the details. bonus points if you record it and show it to them.

Works fine for me, def. a bug.

Pretty sure its a known bug by them and in the pipes to be fixed at some stage, the 4 set is fun just not as fun as T17.

It's a bug we reported during WoD beta, it's definitely a known bug.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

thank you everyone this was very helpful, it's bad enough we are stuck with a very poor set bonus that doesn't really do anything for us, on top of it it's bugged.

I didn't play during Cata or MoP, from what i've heard warriors were supreme, maybe this was our xpac to not be so great and was just our time, I'm excited for legion and to see how they change things.