Thread: Let's Bitch

Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Let's Bitch

What the fuck is this "new" boomkin model? It's the same fucking shit but slightly recolored and maybe graphically updated meanwhile Feral and Guardian Druids get a whole new fucking model?

Maybe they don't have any really good ideas for a fat feathered bear bird thing with horns.
    Yes, I draw my own avatars.

Maybe its not the HUGE rework they said but its big. But they can do something a bit better.

That's probably the model for base moonkin form, you know, before you get your artifact weapon... Anyways, who cares? It looks a lot better than the old one.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    You will still see you scythe of elune in moonkin form, the lack of which in other forms is the reason for their upgrade

To be fair, I don't think they ever promised a "new" moonkin model. At GamesCon all they said was they were going to be doing a high def model.

People have been bitching that the current moonkin is low-res shit. Now you're getting high-res counterpart and you still bitch. #NeverHappy

There's no reason for Blizzard to go further than they have for the moonkin model.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightbull View Post
    There's no reason for Blizzard to go further than they have for the moonkin model.
    Perhaps giving each race a unique model rather than just a recolor like bear and cat forms already have?

10+ Year Old Account
    It looks lovely to me, you can see your weapon in form what more do you need? Maybe they will make the artifact change your forms colour slightly though (a fire variant could add a fire effect to the form for example), that wouldn't be too hard. What do I care, I've been feral since vanilla and we get lovely forms finally

Quote Originally Posted by Rigsby View Post
    What the fuck is this "new" boomkin model? It's the same fucking shit but slightly recolored and maybe graphically updated meanwhile Feral and Guardian Druids get a whole new fucking model?
    Thank you. I were completely flabbergasted that nobody had whined about it now. I mean. The entire forum boiled over last time models got changed. Should be at least 15 posts about this too.

That said i think it's an improvement. Looks nice really.

Edit:
    Btw. It's not a slight recolor as you call it. If you think that you really need to get glasses. There's actual feathers on it. Take a look at it again
    Last edited by Terridon; 2015-11-07 at 12:05 PM.
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

Deleted
    It's a fucking moonkin, what the hell did you expect? If you expected anything that was not just an updated version of the current MOONKIN model.. you have to be pretty dumb individual.

Quote Originally Posted by Feralica View Post
    It's a fucking moonkin, what the hell did you expect? If you expected anything that was not just an updated version of the current MOONKIN model.. you have to be pretty dumb individual.
    What this guy (or gal) said.... It's a massive improvement. What the hell did you expect? It's a comprehensive overhaul, and looks way better than it did.

Weapon show + Permanent HD model > Hidden weapon + Expansion-only models

Deleted
    I'm just happy we're getting some love finally.

Deleted
    Yeah why the fuck isn't it in the same quality as the cinematics+?!?1

1. The lot of you are toxic fucks.

2. It's a rant forum, don't wanna rant, then don't. You see the door, leave.

I'm unhappy with the new Moonkin form because of the lack of effort. I'm sure there are plenty of ways they could of put some originality rather just redoing the previous one with a few minor graphic upgrades. Yes, I'm grateful that they changed anything at all, but none the less I wish they could've done a bit more.

Quote Originally Posted by lappee View Post
    People have been bitching that the current moonkin is low-res shit. Now you're getting high-res counterpart and you still bitch. #NeverHappy
    blizzard is damned if they do and damned if they dont. The model looks VERY clean. I like it."minor upgrades" a lot more than minor. plus there is still a lot we dont know so there is that

ps rig youre ranting right now.
    Last edited by idunnowatdo; 2015-11-07 at 03:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    I believe your hands should be cut off. As I feel your opinions prove your not fit to type.
    Gen Off-Topic being hella ruthless

Quote Originally Posted by idunnowatdo View Post

ps rig youre ranting right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rigsby View Post

2. It's a rant forum, don't wanna rant, then don't. You see the door, leave.

^^^^^^^^^^^

Part of me wonders if this is the same Rigsby from Moon Guard, Alliance..

If it is -- ya'll can move along, this thread will go nowhere productive. It's already doing just that.