Thread: Let's Bitch

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    When you post these kinds of threads, it helps to post a picture of what you're talking about so people don't have to search for it.

Anyways:

That's exactly what I expected from the update and it's a huge improvement. I don't see the issue (and you know I'm not a Blizzard apologist).
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only reason I am upset is because Cat & Bear players will be getting even further customization (beyond hair colors already in the game). Cat and Bear also got base model HD revamps as well. So not only did they get a base revamp, they get unique forms that are changeable similar to the different weapon models shown for every other class.

If they're going to go out of their way to do an HD revamp of the Moonkin, can we at least get some more customization? Like feather color changes based on our hair? Tusks for Trolls, Leather bracers/cuffs & scruffier Worgen, Gem Necklace (like the cat&bear forms) for Nelfs? Horn options?

I mean, i'm in this form 24/7, I play 4 druids. I would like to actually be able to customize the form I am in all the time beyond a weapon transmog.
    Bawkasaur - Feral PvE | Bawk - Feral PvE - Youtube - Twitter - Website - Twitch

I can see where boomy druids are coming from, since they don't get new gear, just a weapon.

Rather depressing really.

I just kinda wish they'd show us the superior troll boomkin form

instead they show the tauren one

anyways, the biggest change I wanted if any is I WANTED THOSE GOD DAMN FEATHER PATCH THINGIES UNDER THE NECK GONE AND THEY'RE STILL THERE

THEY LOOK FUCKING AWFUL ON BOTH MODELS

Quote Originally Posted by Bawk View Post
    Only reason I am upset is because Cat & Bear players will be getting even further customization (beyond hair colors already in the game). Cat and Bear also got base model HD revamps as well. So not only did they get a base revamp, they get unique forms that are changeable similar to the different weapon models shown for every other class.

If they're going to go out of their way to do an HD revamp of the Moonkin, can we at least get some more customization? Like feather color changes based on our hair? Tusks for Trolls, Leather bracers/cuffs & scruffier Worgen, Gem Necklace (like the cat&bear forms) for Nelfs? Horn options?

I mean, i'm in this form 24/7, I play 4 druids. I would like to actually be able to customize the form I am in all the time beyond a weapon transmog.
    Yea that'd be fucking cool. Like how hard would it be to recolor the thing? Stuff like this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rigsby View Post
    Yea that'd be fucking cool. Like how hard would it be to recolor the thing? Stuff like this.
    You can't customize the bear form or cat form technically either so if you're going to QQ about that do it on all forms and funny enough all the druids I hear wanted an updated Moonkin form. Never heard any customization stuff. Also Rigsby if you can't handle people criticizing you, get off the internet.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    You can't customize the bear form or cat form technically either so if you're going to QQ about that do it on all forms and funny enough all the druids I hear wanted an updated Moonkin form. Never heard any customization stuff. Also Rigsby if you can't handle people criticizing you, get off the internet.
    You can none the least recolor them; not to mention there are 4 different types of Cat and Bear forms, with their own uniqueness due to their race, meanwhile there are 4 Boomkins; each faction exactly the same, just recoloring between the two races.

Yes they updated it; but I mean they could of put a tad bit of effort into it.

Nah, it's toxic; It's not criticism if you're just being a cunt for no reason.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2015-11-10 at 05:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lappee View Post
    People have been bitching that the current moonkin is low-res shit. Now you're getting high-res counterpart and you still bitch. #NeverHappy
    You pretty much sum up the majority of angry WoW players with this post. Blizzard could make you shit out $100 bills everyday and they'd still complain.

You can none the least recolor them; not to mention there are 4 different types of Cat and Bear forms, with their own uniqueness due to their race, meanwhile there are 4 Boomkins; each faction exactly the same, just recoloring between the two races.
    You'd be more convincing if you were telling facts instead of shit that you get your of your ass.

7+ Year Old Account
    Get real. The bear and cat models got UPDATES, not completely new models. Do they move differently? Do they have more animations? No, it is the same exact model with a graphical update on top of it. To be honest, Moonkin Form got a much better update. The feathers look nice and detailed, the textures flow well, and the coloring is fantastic.

So you go ahead and bitch, I will remain happy about the awesome update.
    Last edited by High-Chief Greathoof; 2015-11-07 at 08:11 PM.
    Signature and matching avatar made by the lovely Winter Blossom.
    Hellfire Citadel Progression: 13/13 LFR, 12/13 Normal, 7/13 Heroic, 0/13 Mythic

Ok you take the lava coming out of your head then and give bear the model update boomkin got.

7+ Year Old Account
    The reason is that Moonkins still get to see their weapon even while in the Form. Bear and Cat Forms do not allow this. You can customize or transmogrify your Scythe of Elune while Guardian and Feral Druids can customize their form. Next would want a customizable Tree of Life...
    Signature and matching avatar made by the lovely Winter Blossom.
    Hellfire Citadel Progression: 13/13 LFR, 12/13 Normal, 7/13 Heroic, 0/13 Mythic

Cat and Bear also got base model HD revamps as well.
    When did they say this? Or are you referring to the skins we got in Wrath, which were not "HD"? Personally I'm ok with my model changing with the weapon and lower level Druids looking different. It's something that should have been done years ago since Druids are the only class in game who look the same at 10 and 100 regardless of the content they're doing.

1. The lot of you are toxic fucks.

2. It's a rant forum, don't wanna rant, then don't. You see the door, leave.
    And you aren't?

Also, no, it isn't. It's a discussion forum. Don't like that? Well, that's your problem.

Quote Originally Posted by lappee View Post
    You'd be more convincing if you were telling facts instead of shit that you get your of your ass.

Worgen:

Night Elf:

Troll:

Tauren:

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kris Kay Fernalld View Post
    Get real. The bear and cat models got UPDATES, not completely new models. Do they move differently? Do they have more animations? No, it is the same exact model with a graphical update on top of it. To be honest, Moonkin Form got a much better update. The feathers look nice and detailed, the textures flow well, and the coloring is fantastic.

So you go ahead and bitch, I will remain happy about the awesome update.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearshield View Post
    Ok you take the lava coming out of your head then and give bear the model update boomkin got.
    Okay so with this being said; why not update all the fucking forms? It's apparent they all need rework. PERHAPS add some more customization for all the forms, INCLUDING Boomkin?

Okay so with this being said; why not update all the fucking forms? It's apparent they all need rework. PERHAPS add some more customization for all the forms, INCLUDING Boomkin?
    That I'll agree with you on. But I want a similar rework to how they did moonkin. I don't want to log into legion and not recognize my bear.

I don't even play Boomkin as mainspec, but I'm just glad that they finally upgraded it, even if it's just the texture. People have been complaining about this for absolute ages; now they improve it, and people whine even more.. Seriously?

I'm pretty sure that during the Gamescon reveal of the new artifact forms. They said the base model they were showing for bear and cat were also HD upgrades.

snip
    I know how the forms look, you clearly dont or you just suck at the "spot the difference" games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearshield View Post
    When did they say this? Or are you referring to the skins we got in Wrath, which were not "HD"? Personally I'm ok with my model changing with the weapon and lower level Druids looking different. It's something that should have been done years ago since Druids are the only class in game who look the same at 10 and 100 regardless of the content they're doing.
    They revealed HD cat form at Gamescon ... and if you've been looking around, someone revealed a new Hunter pet bear model (which is the same base model as the bear form). Base Bear & Cat have been completely redone, just like Moonkin.

Quote Originally Posted by Kris Kay Fernalld View Post
    The reason is that Moonkins still get to see their weapon even while in the Form. Bear and Cat Forms do not allow this. You can customize or transmogrify your Scythe of Elune while Guardian and Feral Druids can customize their form. Next would want a customizable Tree of Life...
    That's the thing, all 4 specs should have enhanced forms. Resto should have enhanced treant form. Did you see the Arch Druid from the slides? Like, could you imaging playing as one of them? Or something visually similar? Why should it matter whether our weapon is visible? We're a shapeshifting class, all of the specs should be included in the fun imo.

Here's the Archdruid from the panel. Just imagine an HD treant resto druid model with similar markings. It would be awesome!
    Last edited by Bawk; 2015-11-07 at 10:14 PM.
    Bawkasaur - Feral PvE | Bawk - Feral PvE - Youtube - Twitter - Website - Twitch