Deleted

Frost DK - Artifact Weapon - Does it sheath on back?

Hi fellow Frost DK:s. Has anyone picked up any info regarding the matter of how the Artifact Weapons will sheath?
    It would be fantastic if you where given the option of how to sheath your weapon. I personally hate haveing my two swords hanging on the sides.

Quote Originally Posted by Castlevania View Post
    Hi fellow Frost DK:s. Has anyone picked up any info regarding the matter of how the Artifact Weapons will sheath?
    It would be fantastic if you where given the option of how to sheath your weapon. I personally hate haveing my two swords hanging on the sides.
    According to the video released at the Gamescon nop, they hang on the waist.

Deleted
    Man that really sucks...

I prefer weapons on the waist anyway in all honesty. I like looking at my shoulders and sometimes weapons that sheath on the back clip them.

I don't know why we still don't have an option for sheating one handers on our back. Would fit perfectly under the new shiny 'Hide shoulder' option.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nayami View Post
    I don't know why we still don't have an option for sheating one handers on our back. Would fit perfectly under the new shiny 'Hide shoulder' option.
    Let's just hope they'll implement this option.

Deleted
    First world problem.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivion666 View Post
    First world problem.
    Fists*

Yes fists weapon could shown better as well!

Sheathing on the back is stupid as hell. In the Witcher 3 you get made fun of for it. Geralt only does it because he has superhuman speed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Outland View Post
    Sheathing on the back is stupid as hell. In the Witcher 3 you get made fun of for it. Geralt only does it because he has superhuman speed.
    Having giant ass clunky swords that hang off your waist, extending about three feet behind your character, and clip through the ground whenever you sit down looks stupid as hell.

And you know, I think our necromantic lords of the undead can sheath their weapons anywhere they want to.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

This should be a toggle option just like hide helm/cloak. And the tech already exists.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Outland View Post
    He does it because when having a longsword at your hip while fighting it kinda gets in the way. The trick in quickly unsheathing it is in the sheath and the last third of the sword also clips through the sheath.

Anyway, sheathing 2 sword on back looks way better than on the hips. Style > all. I mean, K'mon! Dual wielding two swords is BS to begin with.

Real world weapons aren't put on your back primarily because getting them into and out of their sheath is very difficult, cumbersome, and stupid.

But since WOW doesn't use sheaths and swords just magically stick to your back like your spine is made of magnets, it really doesn't matter one way or the other.
    I like ponies and I really don't care what you have to say about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dasani View Post
    But since WOW doesn't use sheaths and swords just magically stick to your back like your spine is made of magnets, it really doesn't matter one way or the other.
    Weapons don't magically stick to your back, they just clip so badly with the new WoD cloaks that they are kept from falling off your back.

7+ Year Old Account
    I feel like they're should be a minor glyph for DW specs that lets them choose where their weapons sheath.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawlord View Post
    I feel like they're should be a minor glyph for DW specs that lets them choose where their weapons sheath.
    This is a really good idea. Or like stated above, just a toggle back/sides function.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    And you know, I think our necromantic lords of the undead can sheath their weapons anywhere they want to.
    Oh, indeed.

Like gunslingers, don't usually just have one on each hip, they'll have shit all over the place.

We never see Blade sitting down with his sword on, do we?
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================