Deleted

hard to get into mytic dungeons

i got a 682 ilvl rogue and its nearley impossible to join a mytic dungeon group if you dont have 700+ ilvl you realey need luck to get an invite .
    ps :excuses for the bad englisch.

Deleted
    Join a guild, make friends. Avoid LFG through trade

10+ Year Old Account
    Well ... do them with guildmates / friends .... or open your own group.

Deleted
    S t a r t a g r o u p

Quote Originally Posted by bitteren002 View Post
    i got a 682 ilvl rogue and its nearley impossible to join a mytic dungeon group if you dont have 700+ ilvl you realey need luck to get an invite .
    ps :excuses for the bad englisch.
    Imagine YOU are starting mythic dungeon group, would you invite someone with 700- ilvl if all averate heroic raiders are already 710+? ...

Can always start your own group using the group finder. Invite whoever you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulosio View Post
    Can always start your own group using the group finder. Invite whoever you want.
    This. Just start your own group. I started a group with a 680 minimum. Group filled in under 3 minutes. We cleared one mythic with a single wipe, and had a few wipes on a second mythic.

Quote Originally Posted by franto View Post
    Imagine YOU are starting mythic dungeon group, would you invite someone with 700- ilvl if all averate heroic raiders are already 710+? ...
    And average pvp geared dude is 700 as well.

Plus while you're waiting for a tank / healer to sign up you'll have 20 dps listed for 3 available spots, so leader can be picky all he wants. Solution: be the group leader. Even better: invite friends.

Deleted
    We had exactly the same thread about 2 months ago. I can't find it for some reason, probably deleted. tl;dr of that thread: "start a group yourself VS I'd rather call those that do elitists".

Quote Originally Posted by tobindax View Post
    We had exactly the same thread about 2 months ago.
    Yep, every time the mythic dungeon event is up someone wakes up to revive the subject. Always the same story "why mythic dungeons / normal hfc aren't on the matchmaking queue so I'm provided the group" etc.

At mythic dungeons its fairly easy to make your own group, so it should not be an issue

But a little off topic, that is not the case for raids, since ppl most of the time wait for the leader to lead, u know.
    You might have a dps, that knows every mechanic, that a dps must react, but not for tanks/healers. Not telling these before pulls will lead into huge whinefest, sadly.
    When I have taken part in some of these pugs, I have often /w to the leader and given him some tips, but on many of the groups there is always that one loud mouth :/