Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    I love it. Less afk rogues and druids leeching in my Ashrans, or the Legion equivalent.

Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    Dhs partner can easily instantly the rogue befor that happens, just call out exactly where it is
    They'd have to hope to aoe exactly where this target they can't see it.

The DH is really visible on the other hand to the partner.

They might disable it in PvP. I wouldn't get too riled up about it just yet until details come out for it in PvP. We still don't know how any of the demon hunter abilities will function in PvP, hehe. They could have a whole segment about it honestly! Double jump, glide, the dashes, spectral sight, and more. They all have really really weird PvP implications for both battlegrounds and arena. Blizz will probably have their PvP department fine-tune abilities so they can't be exploited and so that they make sense in PvP.

10 min cooldown, seems pretty even.
    Is it 10 min? On some of the recent previews at Blizzcon, it was a 10 second cooldown. I know it was written as 10 min at gamescom or w/e, but it might've been changed since then.

its not even that good

stop freaking the fk out over nothing

Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    Can they? It just seemed like it could see THROUGH things. I imagine this will function very differently in pvp either way.
    Regardless, there is absolutely no reason rogues should be able to stealth while in pvp combat. Its way too ridiculous.
    I agree, it's also completely ridiculous that healers can use healing spells while in pvp.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't think it's so bad for stealth users really, as the DH can't do much, he's basically stationary while using spectral sight. It being a skill move that might occasionally catch a rogue is fine, flare etc. already do that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakmanisgod View Post
    10 min cooldown, seems pretty even.
    *10 seconds.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    Regardless, there is absolutely no reason rogues should be able to stealth while in pvp combat. Its way too ridiculous.
    Wot.

I dont even...

Sigh.

I don't mind that demon hunters seeing through stealth. Shadow step was always a good counter to flare. Yes, flare still broke stealth, but rogues will adapt. The new outlaw spec won't utilize stealth, so if all else fails we will be seeing more outlaws around I think.

Nothing new to anyone who put up with Perception throughout tbc, in fact perception was much stronger. If it's only one class that sees through stealth, and if all our specs are either less opener-dependent, or have 30yard ambush, then it isn't really game changing.

Quote Originally Posted by Prandoff View Post
    We'll have to see how things turn out.
    Yet if you'll allow me to make a few assumptions; all things taken into consideration (movement speed reduced, 10s CD triggers after canceled, combat abilities cancel it, can't actually target hidden units) it does indeed counter rogues, as it is it's purpose, but not completely. This is not a rock to your scissors. Don't think you are completely helpless.
    Let me walk you through a hypothetical AB base capture scenario. DH defends, rogue sneaks up to him. The DH spots the rogue and let's him approach. Rogue gets near, DH cancels SS for fel rush, rogue intercepts him with a sap. Or: Rogue shadowsteps/CaDs DH as he is fel rushing, SS goes on CD (However short that might be) and the DH is left as clueless as any other class. Rogue saps DH.
    The DH can't really approach the rogue with SS, just like a slug won't catch the frog. The rogue has the advantage here, the DH may see him but the decision to fight will stay with the rogue.
    I think, although having a huge influence on future rogue PvP, it may not be entirely for the worse. Spectral Sight will allow more experienced players to play neat mind games.

And don't get me started about WPvP. Do you really think a class as fast and agile as Demon Hunters will want to creep around at turtle-speed?
    You ignore all the possibilities, of said demon hunter having his own rogue with him. Possibilites are endless and to be honest I am of the mind set that this ability is intended as a direct counter to stealth classes as they don't have one, and never have. WoW has never been balanced around 1v1

Quote Originally Posted by Kuze View Post
    counter to stealth
    Faerie Fire is counter for stealth. Opening from stealth is equal to warrior charge - gapcloser.

Find weakness is gone. Stealth is less important, even for Sub.

In any event, the stealth vision has a two minute cd, and Demon Hunters cannot see stealth after it is used. So cc and restealth or vanish if you need to.

A new class in WoW is going to be broken? This just in breaking News.......actually happens everytime, remember DKs in Wrath....
    Also Demon Hunters will be filled with garbage players that always jump on the FOTM class and still suck, free HKs all day.
    Last edited by Sheor; 2015-11-18 at 02:08 PM.
    CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.5Ghz Motherboard: Asus Z170-A RAM: Corsair Lpx 16gb GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970
    Case: Fractal Design Define R4 PSU: EVGA 650W M.2: Samsung 960 EVO 500gb SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 1TB Monitor: BenQ GW2765 27" Mouse: Corsair Harpoon RGB Keyboard: Corsair K63 Headset: Sennheiser Game One