Poll: Do you want Shadowstep back?

Deleted
    Aaaand they buffed Assassination again, making Sub number three I guess. Seriously, if Subletly is so weak in Mythic, that it's useless then f*** this game. I don't want to be forced into one spec just because of numbers.

Assassination feels like a chore to me, tedious, predictable, boring. Outlaw feels like skill does not matter, sometimes I am in a lead of 20% to other dps, sometimes I barely defeat the Disc priest, energy starving and pressing one button in a minute, rolling bad stuff four times in a row.

Sub is the only spec, where I feel like a rogue - fast, high burst, direct and shady. It's reliable, it fits the Rogue theme, its playstyle is awesome in PVP and PVE. But numbers are just horrible, just horrible. And yet again, no buff.

Fu** this, I am going full into Sub and if i am useless to my Mythic group in High End I better find another game because this is nuts. Blizzard - in its 12th year of WoW - is still unable to balance specs properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub82 View Post
    Aaaand they buffed Assassination again, making Sub number three I guess. Seriously, if Subletly is so weak in Mythic, that it's useless then f*** this game. I don't want to be forced into one spec just because of numbers.

Assassination feels like a chore to me, tedious, predictable, boring. Outlaw feels like skill does not matter, sometimes I am in a lead of 20% to other dps, sometimes I barely defeat the Disc priest, energy starving and pressing one button in a minute, rolling bad stuff four times in a row.

Sub is the only spec, where I feel like a rogue - fast, high burst, direct and shady. It's reliable, it fits the Rogue theme, its playstyle is awesome in PVP and PVE. But numbers are just horrible, just horrible. And yet again, no buff.

Fu** this, I am going full into Sub and if i am useless to my Mythic group in High End I better find another game because this is nuts. Blizzard - in its 12th year of WoW - is still unable to balance specs properly.
    If you read closely, they moved damage around, and overall it looks like a minor nerf, but with all the dmg shifting, sims will tell

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub82 View Post

They nerfed bleeds to make the poison talents more attractive, then they nerfed poisons by chopping 10% off master poisoner. I wouldn't be too worried.

are there any logs from beta tests from players knowing how to play so that we can see if outlaw is really that much in front of sub?
    An Karanir Thanagor, Mor Ok Angalor, Mor Ok Gorum Palahm Raval!

Quote Originally Posted by Minka View Post
    are there any logs from beta tests from players knowing how to play so that we can see if outlaw is really that much in front of sub?
    You probably won't find much of anything do to the fact that combat wasn't buffed to the point it is now until very very recently and was trash for 95% of beta/alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by Wow View Post
    You probably won't find much of anything do to the fact that combat wasn't buffed to the point it is now until very very recently and was trash for 95% of beta/alpha.
    Seconded, nerfs and buffs for ass and outlaw are too recent

Deleted
    Subtlety definitely feels great, with all the shadowstepping and shadowstriking. I hope all specs end up really close in DPS to each other.

Do we still sit at ~90 energy and only backstab when trinkets proc or we need to refresh NB?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaeon View Post
    Subtlety definitely feels great, with all the shadowstepping and shadowstriking. I hope all specs end up really close in DPS to each other.
    Sub is in need of a buff. It's a good 20-25% behind Outlaw which puts it like 10% behind Assassination until Mythic gear - which you may or may not be getting - and then it passes due to scaling. I'll probably still pick up the artifact for it because by all accounts this will be a long expansion and anything can happen with buffs and nerfs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaronicity View Post
    Sub is in need of a buff. It's a good 20-25% behind Outlaw which puts it like 10% behind Assassination until Mythic gear - which you may or may not be getting - and then it passes due to scaling. I'll probably still pick up the artifact for it because by all accounts this will be a long expansion and anything can happen with buffs and nerfs.
    i'M expecting nerfs to outlaw in 7.1 and maybe minor buffs to the other 2

Deleted
    Made a quick and dirty dance/MoS Weak Aura for the lazy, probably better ones out there somewhere but most I find are filled with stuff I dont want.
    Can't post links so replace the obvious

pastebinDOTcom/cTZTTyHw

Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    i'M expecting nerfs to outlaw in 7.1 and maybe minor buffs to the other 2
    Eh, I'm expecting very minor tweaks like today's in the weeks leading up to raids opening. Nothing drastic, just little 2-3% nerfs or buffs. If it doesn't happen, then yea, I'd think 7.1 would be the next situation.

Eh, I'm expecting very minor tweaks like today's in the weeks leading up to raids opening. Nothing drastic, just little 2-3% nerfs or buffs. If it doesn't happen, then yea, I'd think 7.1 would be the next situation.
    i dont think they'll touch them because they're scared of people being pissed about wasting their artifact points, the changes will come with weeks of warning in 7.1 so people will be prepared, even small random tweaks that come suddenly out of the blue would be really upsetting with how the artifact works

Then they should just buff the low specs so I feel better about investing my points instead of having one spec to rule them all. Really, it should never have gotten to this point anyway. I've never had this much trouble picking a spec to play and it annoys the hell out of me.

Then they should just buff the low specs so I feel better about investing my points instead of having one spec to rule them all. Really, it should never have gotten to this point anyway. I've never had this much trouble picking a spec to play and it annoys the hell out of me.
    do you raid mythic competitively? if yes play outlaw, it'd need a lot of nerfs to not be the best
    do you not? then play what you enjoy

I'll just take a little from column A and a little from column B and go Sub/Outlaw. I like to have fun but part of fun is crushing meters, too.

Deleted
    Is it just me or does Nightblade almost always restore energy from relentless strikes passive and eviscerate hardly ever does?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarithus93 View Post
    Is it just me or does Nightblade almost always restore energy from relentless strikes passive and eviscerate hardly ever does?
    Relentless strikes is 20% chance per combo point, so they both always proc it at 5+. Are you maybe forgetting that eviscerate costs more energy than nightblade?

Any guide for the artifact weapon traits? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by huerohueroxxx View Post
    Any guide for the artifact weapon traits? Thanks!
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...xQKvU/preview#
    An Karanir Thanagor, Mor Ok Angalor, Mor Ok Gorum Palahm Raval!